PDA

View Full Version : Fuck You Bob Seeger!

Hardrock69
02-01-2013, 02:57 PM
My clock radio just came on. Fucking Bob Seeger.

While he is a decent songwriter, and has had much success, any time I hear his goddamnable crap, I want to kill the device that is vomiting his fucking music. It is the same reaction as when I hear the Fat Klown Spambot Asshole. Except with the Fat One's garbidge, my reactions is much more immediate and MUCH more violent.

Fucking goddamn fuck motherfucker.

:hee:

Headly1984
02-01-2013, 03:05 PM
huh, guy had a hell of a career - from Smokin OP's to Live Bullet I thought he was making great music -except turn the page - that one is practically a dirge

Feel Like a Number / Against the Wind / If I were a Carpenter & many more all good imho :clap:

- just caught the sammy edit - only sammy song I still like is the 'heavy metal' soundtrack tune

FORD
02-01-2013, 03:06 PM
Bob Seger hasn't toured in like a couple decades or so, and suddenly he's doing a major tour? As in, playing the Tacoma Dome, which is fairly large, as concert venues go. I don't plan on going to the show, but I'd be shocked if he actually sells out the gig.

Joe Walsh is opening, oddly enough. Maybe that will help the sales, but even between the two of them.... I don't know about selling out the big arenas (or more accurately, smaller stadium in this case)

Headly1984
02-01-2013, 03:13 PM
Seger played Buffalo NY last yr and tics sold out in hours - I heard about the concert on the radio, got home and sold out -doh!

He had a short tour planned and it went so well they extended it - glad to hear he is back out - really want to catch that guy live with a full horn section

Fairwrning
02-01-2013, 03:17 PM
Kristy didnt start this thread..wow..saw Fuck you and just figured

twonabomber
02-01-2013, 03:42 PM
LOL no shit, so did I!

Kristy
02-01-2013, 04:18 PM
YEAH! Hear that, Bob? FUCK YOU!

Hardrock69
02-01-2013, 04:18 PM
He will sell out the Tacoma Dome. He has so many hits and has not toured in so long, he will sell out everywhere.

Same as Steve Miller does whenever he decides to tour.

Though I like some of Steve Miller's stuff.

Like I said: I cannot deny Bob has had a stellar career.

I just hate hearing his voice.

And I hate "Turn The Page" extremely much.

And I think Metallica were a bunch of fucking unoriginal pussy asslicking morons for deciding to do the song.

Unless it was because they wanted Bob to suck them off for padding his bank account.

Heh.....Bob Seeger....in the midst of 4-way Metallica Bukkake...

Headly1984
02-01-2013, 04:23 PM
Metallica proved they suck at cover songs when they put out a tuned down Sabra Cadabra - THAT is truly a waste of anyone's time to listen to

Stevie guitar Miller - his 'other' greatest hits album is a very good listen imo - the 68-73- not the other one everyone is sick of lol!

Kristy
02-01-2013, 04:30 PM
Metallica finally put the nail of suckiness in their career coffin when they did this:

http://www.loureedmetallica.com/images/bg-lulu.jpg

Fucking putz
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/388368/thumbs/r-METALLICA-LOU-REED-LULU-large570.jpg

Headly1984
02-01-2013, 04:50 PM
Death Magnetic was something I liked. Unforgiven III has a way too long of an intro but the rest of it was ok 4 me

lulu seemed like a self inflicted St. Anger - those guys are rich and the 1 battles substance abuse - may have been a way to lower expectations and take a break

Zing!
02-01-2013, 05:38 PM
Feel the same way about Seeger. While he had a hell of a career and made a boatload of cash, I would be perfectly fine with never hearing another one of his songs for the rest of my time on this mortal coil. Same goes for Tom Petty. And Heart. And The Eagles. And...

Classic rocks stations have pretty much ruined a lot of acts for me by recycling the same 500 or so songs endlessly and never - or very, very rarely (at least during prime time hours) - branching out into deeper cuts. Classic VH seems to be one of the few exceptions to that rule in this area - as you could hear any track from the first album at any given time. But I'll be damned if you'll hear anything from ADKOT. So far I've heard 'Tattoo' once and 'She's The Woman' once on our local classic rock station. Otherwise, it's the same old Rush tunes, Pink Floyd (because I need to hear Another Brick In The Wall yet again...), Start Me Up, Who Are You?, Old Time Rock & Roll, Light My Fire, Rock & Roll All Nite, Stairway To Heaven, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, fucking blah...

Nitro Express
02-02-2013, 03:12 AM
Who's Bob Seegar? If memory serves right he's the guy that sung "Against the Wind" and "Night Moves". Yeah. Fuck that asshole. I hated those shit songs.

Hardrock69
02-02-2013, 04:43 AM
What sparked this thread was having my clock radio go off and fucking "Old Time Sucking Cock" was on the radio.

I need to change the thing to a different station. The Gnashville classic rock station sucks fucking ass. I will hear the same song 2 -3 times a week sometimes when my clock radio goes off.

Makes me realize how useless the classic rock format is. Most of my friends hate it, and refuse to listen to it.

I hate radio in general, due to the commercials. And the fact that I get to make my own fucking playlist.

gbranton
02-02-2013, 04:52 AM
"Women have come, women have gone
everyone tryin to cage me
some were so sweet
I barely got free
some they only enraged me
sometimes at night I see their faces
I see the traces they've left on my soul..."

Pure poetry there, the "Live Bullet" version is one of my favorite things.

SilvioDante
02-02-2013, 05:04 AM
HR-

Classic rock radio in Gnashville is the WORST. 105.9 is the worst classic rock station EVAH!

The format isn't useless, the PD's are. Just the hits, man. No deep cuts.

If you can thinks of a better station around town, I'd like to know. I'd be interested to hear it.

Nitro Express
02-02-2013, 05:08 AM
What sparked this thread was having my clock radio go off and fucking "Old Time Sucking Cock" was on the radio.

I need to change the thing to a different station. The Gnashville classic rock station sucks fucking ass. I will hear the same song 2 -3 times a week sometimes when my clock radio goes off.

Makes me realize how useless the classic rock format is. Most of my friends hate it, and refuse to listen to it.

I hate radio in general, due to the commercials. And the fact that I get to make my own fucking playlist.

The clock radio was sucking cock and fucking ass and then it went off? Oh well. At least it's not lonely.

gbranton
02-02-2013, 05:40 AM
The clock radio was sucking cock and fucking ass?

I know some women who would love to be that clock.

Nitro Express
02-02-2013, 06:03 AM
Nothing better than to wake up to horny ladies when you have morning wood. Nothing wakes you up better than a blow job and a finger up your ass.

Zing!
02-02-2013, 09:03 AM
Who's Bob Seegar? If memory serves right he's the guy that sung "Against the Wind" and "Night Moves". Yeah. Fuck that asshole. I hated those shit songs.

And this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9fN-9fU2N4

Matt White
02-02-2013, 09:27 AM
Hows this???

Or this???
OLD FUCKING SCHOOL!!!

So STEP OFF BOB...you SUm Bitches!!!! :p

ELVIS
02-02-2013, 09:39 AM
"Night Moves". Yeah. Fuck that asshole. I hated those shit songs.

:biggrin:

Kristy
02-02-2013, 11:10 AM
Ever heard Lyle Lovett's and Keb' Mo''s versh of 'Till It Shines'? It sucks just the like original. Seger is the the fucking poster boy for every white trash biker bar in America. Glad he's old and will die soon.

chefcraig
02-02-2013, 11:44 AM
Has Seger even released a song since that God-awful track he added to one of those crummy Beverly Hills Cop movies sometime in the eighties? About the only thing that comes to mind was that so-called Early Seger Vol. 1 compilation from 4-5 years ago, and even that was a rip-off because several tracks featured overdubs by (sigh) Kid Rock's band instead of the original players. It wasn't even a fair representation of "Early Seger" since 3 of the songs dated from the Like A Rock sessions from the mid-eighties. :duh:

Nickdfresh
02-02-2013, 03:35 PM
About the only song I really like is Night Moves. Everything else is just sappy, boring stuff. He did have a great career though...

Hardrock69
02-02-2013, 07:57 PM
Seger is the the fucking poster boy for every white trash biker bar in America. Glad he's old and will die soon.

Amazing. I actually agree with Krustoleum on something.

Terry
02-03-2013, 01:31 PM
My clock radio just came on. Fucking Bob Seeger.

While he is a decent songwriter, and has had much success, any time I hear his goddamnable crap, I want to kill the device that is vomiting his fucking music. It is the same reaction as when I hear the Fat Klown Spambot Asshole. Except with the Fat One's garbidge, my reactions is much more immediate and MUCH more violent.

Fucking goddamn fuck motherfucker.

:hee:

Really?

I kinda like Seger...especially that song Makin' Thunderbirds.

Terry
02-03-2013, 01:39 PM
Feel the same way about Seeger. While he had a hell of a career and made a boatload of cash, I would be perfectly fine with never hearing another one of his songs for the rest of my time on this mortal coil. Same goes for Tom Petty. And Heart. And The Eagles. And...

Classic rocks stations have pretty much ruined a lot of acts for me by recycling the same 500 or so songs endlessly and never - or very, very rarely (at least during prime time hours) - branching out into deeper cuts. Classic VH seems to be one of the few exceptions to that rule in this area - as you could hear any track from the first album at any given time. But I'll be damned if you'll hear anything from ADKOT. So far I've heard 'Tattoo' once and 'She's The Woman' once on our local classic rock station. Otherwise, it's the same old Rush tunes, Pink Floyd (because I need to hear Another Brick In The Wall yet again...), Start Me Up, Who Are You?, Old Time Rock & Roll, Light My Fire, Rock & Roll All Nite, Stairway To Heaven, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, fucking blah...

It really is a shame...I suppose as these stations became part of larger conglomerates, the corporate mentality gradually sunk in which resulted in playlists becoming automated...and corporations just want to push what has already been proven successful. Thus, playing the same greatest hits will ensure listeners will tune in to listen and then perhaps hear some commericals.

Hey, better that than these half-assed morning zoo shock-jock shows that all sprung up in the wake of Howard Stern's success.

Have actually been listening to a station that deals with 60's and 70's top 40 hits lately, if only because I don't wanna hear the same old Zeppelin, Who, Stones, AC/DC, Pink Floyd stuff. It's like, I have all those classic rock albums in my collection already...if I NEED to hear Stairway to Heaven again, I can do so without classic radio.

Those above bands are great, but would it kill a Clearchannel station to play, say, Hots On For Nowhere, Dreaming From The Waist, Monkey Man, Problem Child or The Nile Song?

Nickdfresh
02-03-2013, 01:43 PM
I don't think we should be discussing fucking Bob Seeger, though. It's a little creepy...

Kristy
02-03-2013, 01:50 PM
Homophobic there, Nick? Not much inffy on him in Wiki for you?

ghey: http://images.uulyrics.com/cover/b/bob-seger-the-silver-bullet-band/album-against-the-wind.jpg

gay: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJheVlbOpcXOjzLQRmZmiPkCgP1ypjM bRzocVghh-eZAuGwIHF7w

Which one would Nick choose?

Anyhoo, Segar wasn't bad at songwriting, if by songwriting you like endless boring cliches about aging pussy, Chevy trucks, Harley Davidson motorcycles and shitty American beer.

"Like a rock..." is much like a cock only with a backing band supporting him.

sadaist
02-03-2013, 02:03 PM
Bob Seger hasn't toured in like a couple decades or so, and suddenly he's doing a major tour? As in, playing the Tacoma Dome, which is fairly large, as concert venues go. I don't plan on going to the show, but I'd be shocked if he actually sells out the gig.

Joe Walsh is opening, oddly enough. Maybe that will help the sales, but even between the two of them.... I don't know about selling out the big arenas (or more accurately, smaller stadium in this case)

I saw Joe Walsh in the mid 80's play the outdoor amphitheater at SDSU. WOW! guy is great!

I own ZERO Bob Seger albums. Just like him when heard on the radio & wouldn't mind seeing him live once. No urge to buy a cd & play it over & over. I get my fill plenty just from his radio play.

Nickdfresh
02-03-2013, 02:35 PM
Homophobic there, Nick? Not much inffy on him in Wiki for you?

Yeah. I mean, what a total breeder pig I am for that horrifically "ghey" remark! It's right up there with the horrible murder of Matthew Sheppard and I'm pretty sure members of The LGBT Alliance will be protesting my terrible comments about "gheys" any moment now, even if most probably agree that "fucking Bob Seeger" is a bit creepy at this point regardless of sexual orientation. Especially when I never mentioned any sexual preferences like mine (straight), Elvis (gay) or you (inadvertently transgendered and profoundly confused), you try-hard pathetic dipshit!

ghey: http://images.uulyrics.com/cover/b/bob-seger-the-silver-bullet-band/album-against-the-wind.jpg

gay: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJheVlbOpcXOjzLQRmZmiPkCgP1ypjM bRzocVghh-eZAuGwIHF7w

Which one would Nick choose?

I don't own either, so I guess the answer is neither. Some people actually in the LGBT Alliance might actually find you using some bullshit, sanitized version of "gay" to derogatorily critique things a tad offensive, though. I mean, is it okay if Hitler blamed "The Ju's?" Or if the KKK only hated "kneegers?"

Anyhoo, Segar wasn't bad at songwriting, if by songwriting you like endless boring cliches about aging pussy, Chevy trucks, Harley Davidson motorcycles and shitty American beer.

"Like a rock..." is much like a cock only with a backing band supporting him.

Well, he was prolific. You forgot sappy, sentimentalist carping...

Oh yeah, and that you're a cunt.

Nickdfresh
02-03-2013, 02:46 PM
Jesus fucking Christ! :)

Did little Miss Triumph Of The Will (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0025913/) just try to pull the PC-"homophobe" card on me? Priceless!

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?67516-The-CATHOLIC-CHURCH-HAS-NO-OBJECTIONS-TO-ABORTION-NOW-A-FETUS-IS-NOT-A-HUMAN&p=1739732&viewfull=1#post1739732

Little Texan
02-03-2013, 03:00 PM

We used to have a station like that around here, until they changed formats. It's like they played the same playlist of songs every day in the same order, and they were the same songs from each artist that you'd heard a million times already.

Kristy
02-03-2013, 03:26 PM
Yeah. I mean, what a total breeder pig I am for that horrifically "ghey" remark!

Yeah, pretty much.

Matt White
02-03-2013, 04:58 PM
HA!!! Groovy Vest MAN!!!

Matt White
02-03-2013, 05:06 PM
Ahhhhh Shite!!!

Hardrock69
02-04-2013, 01:15 AM
Silvio I know that 102.9 is good after 9 PM Sunday evenings. Tony Stone plays a lot of local metal.
I don't listen to radio though.

A friend told me a couple of weeks ago about some new station called "Hippie Radio" or something like that. It is in the 90s on your FM dial.

I am sure Krusty will hate it just for the name.

That is all I know at present.

Nickdfresh
02-04-2013, 12:07 PM
Yeah, pretty much.

How's your Jew-detector working, "ghey"-lord?

ZahZoo
02-04-2013, 04:24 PM
Hmmm I met Seger's drummer a couple of times. His now ex-wife worked for a Tulsa Oil & Gas company that was signing mineral leases here a few years ago for a huge gas play. The wife was whoring up out at a local country club we're members of. He came out to visit her a few times... Then latter a couple of guys were bragging about having banged a Silver Bullet Band ole lady...

Kristy
02-04-2013, 05:35 PM
Silvio I know that 102.9 is good after 9 PM Sunday evenings. Tony Stone plays a lot of local metal.
I don't listen to radio though.

A friend told me a couple of weeks ago about some new station called "Hippie Radio" or something like that. It is in the 90s on your FM dial.

I am sure Krusty will hate it just for the name.

That is all I know at present.

Fucking hate hippies.

Northern Girl
02-04-2013, 05:36 PM
Nothing better than to wake up to horny ladies when you have morning wood. Nothing wakes you up better than a blow job and a finger up your ass.

Cool story! :cheer:

Northern Girl
02-04-2013, 05:39 PM
I think I've stayed too long. People are starting to wear off on me. Time for another Army hiatus while I'm still nice. :yo:

jhale667
02-04-2013, 05:41 PM
Fucking hate hippies.

Not nearly as much as you hate yourself, Chat-gunt.

Matt White
02-04-2013, 05:46 PM
I think I've stayed too long. People are starting to wear off on me. Time for another Army hiatus while I'm still nice. :yo:

"Lather, rinse, repeat..."

Come on NG..............don't leave us

again!!!

Kristy
02-04-2013, 05:48 PM
Not nearly as much as you hate yourself, Chat-gunt.

And NOWHERE near as much as I hate you.

Northern Girl
02-04-2013, 05:52 PM
"Lather, rinse, repeat..."

Come on NG..............don't leave us

again!!!

I always come back!

LoungeMachine
02-04-2013, 05:52 PM
Fucking hate hippies.

We know. We know.

You like to repeat your hatred of all things, just to reaffirm how above everyone and everything you think you are.

You've personally and professionally accomplished NOTHING, but somehow everyone but you is a failure.

:gulp:

You project hatred, you live hatred, you eat hatred. Your life is one big bowl of hate.

I pity you, and anyone forced to live in your "real" world.

Kristy
02-04-2013, 05:54 PM
Da da da da here he cums...the F A T boy.

Yeah, the F A T boy gunna make everything all right.

LoungeMachine
02-04-2013, 05:57 PM
Hit a nerve, Chatgirl?

jhale667
02-04-2013, 05:58 PM
And NOWHERE near as much as I hate you.

Your self-loathing exceeds even that, don't lie.

LoungeMachine
02-04-2013, 06:02 PM
Your self-loathing exceeds even that, don't lie.

His self-loathing exceeds everything....

His constant wishing people would die, and talking about "blowing daddy" tells you just about everything you need to know about this train wreck of a human being.

Kristy
02-04-2013, 06:16 PM
And the F A T boy cums once more! Full of opinions as much as he is with alcohol!

We all know F A T boy that you genuinely believe that we all should know how you feel, and know what to do to make you happy. We all know that you that you deseve to be treated better for being so god damn F A T, to be put first in every post to be given preferential treatment. If not, you will bully others until they do.

I know, F A T boy, I know how you expect us to read your tiny mind and then will punish us when we don't. No matter what, it will always be the fault of others that you are F A T, a failure at being a musician but a success at being a proficient alcoholic. Go on, you sad, little pathetic F A T fuck project your F A T behavior on me.

...or better yet, just die.

LoungeMachine
02-04-2013, 06:28 PM
:lmao:

Yep, I really hit a nerve on that one.....

Chatgirl's biggest non-secret = She's actually a He.

Now playing the "victim of a bully" card as if on cue...

Poor Kenny.

Kristy
02-04-2013, 06:35 PM

Yep, I really hit a nerve on that one.....

Chatgirl's biggest non-secret = She's actually a He.

Now playing the "victim of a bully" card as if on cue...

Poor Kenny. <defense mechanism="" for="" being="" f="" a="" t="" and="" failure="" as="" musician.

Defense mechanism for being F A T and a failure as a musician.

But, please...keep on saying I'm "projecting" let it reinforce your defense mechanism. Rather enjoyable</defense>

LoungeMachine
02-04-2013, 06:52 PM
Poor Kenny...

Still can't find work to support your drug habits?

Muchos En Fuego
02-04-2013, 06:57 PM
<defense mechanism="" for="" being="" f="" a="" t="" and="" failure="" as="" musician.

Defense mechanism for being F A T and a failure as a musician.

But, please...keep on saying I'm "projecting" let it reinforce your defense mechanism. Rather enjoyable</defense>

Are you having trouble finding a client tonight, Kenny?
We don't need any F A T Tranny hipsters without some pocket money to feed their crack addiction.
Can I book you for TWO hours?

http://denver.backpage.com/TranssexualEscorts/i-need-to-seduce-youcrawl-all-over-your-bodymake-you-happy-its-monday-47/10892100

http://images3.backpage.com/imager/u/large/72720125/hdshtBnR.jpg

LoungeMachine
02-04-2013, 06:59 PM

El Bastardo
02-04-2013, 07:18 PM
New pics from Pissflaps' personals ad.
"Now available for childrens' birthday parties"

jhale667
02-04-2013, 07:23 PM
Scat pics? Really? :puke:

El Bastardo
02-04-2013, 07:24 PM
just one item available on the Krusty menu

Kristy
02-04-2013, 07:30 PM
New pics from Pissflaps' personals ad.
"Now available for childrens' birthday parties"

Say, doesn't this equate to posting "dick pic" and thus subject to a (permanent) ban?

El Bastardo
02-04-2013, 07:36 PM
....Only if your dick is a piece of shit

Muchos En Fuego
02-04-2013, 07:38 PM
If you keep posting these illegal pics, I am gonna have a meltdown and post a goodbye thread in Webmaster feedback! This is your final warning!

El Bastardo
02-04-2013, 07:40 PM
Wheeeeeeeee Whaaaaaaaaaaa.....

Nickdfresh
02-04-2013, 07:44 PM
Fucking hate hippies.

And Jews...

Kristy
02-04-2013, 07:48 PM
Obsessing again, Nick? Sure sign of a mental illness right there.

jhale667
02-04-2013, 07:51 PM

So's being a troll 24/7 on a fan forum dedicated to the singer of a band you don't even like, but you haven't let that stop you...

Kristy
02-04-2013, 07:54 PM
Er, no longer like. Get you facts right, asshole.

Besides, don't you find it to be a little bit disturbing that you have such a homoerotic fixation on the dude?

jhale667
02-04-2013, 08:00 PM
Er, no longer like. Get you facts right, asshole.

Besides, don't you find it to be a little bit disturbing that you have such a homoerotic fixation on the dude?

As evidenced by...? Like the band, think he's the only singer that works (or ever did) in the band. What exactly is homoerotic about that, Kenny? Are we projecting again? :lmao:

Kristy
02-04-2013, 08:03 PM
Yeah, asshole, I can't stand the guy and "projecting" at the same time.

Just admit you're a closet queer, hale. Might make you a better musician (though I highly doubt it)

jhale667
02-04-2013, 08:05 PM
The irony of the dude pretending to be a chick calling me closeted... GTFO :lol:

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/harrison-ford-en-femme-106555-w460-_zps925b2214.jpg

It's all YOU, Kenny!

jhale667
02-04-2013, 08:07 PM
Get the hint, Kenny!

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/tumblr_mhof5hMyCQ1rmzj57o1_500_zpsa20a1124.gif

Nickdfresh
02-04-2013, 08:08 PM
And the F A T boy cums once more! Full of opinions as much as he is with alcohol!

My God, the walking projectionist hipster douchebag strikes again. It's like you see all these negative qualities in yourself, then hurl them at other people online before anyone else notices. Wino...

jhale667
02-04-2013, 08:10 PM
Sucks to be you, Kenny.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/Insult%20comic/die-die-in-a-hole.jpg

WARF
02-04-2013, 08:10 PM
The irony of the dude pretending to be a chick calling me closeted... GTFO :lol:

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/harrison-ford-en-femme-106555-w460-_zps925b2214.jpg

It's all YOU, Kenny!

Jesus Christ, Jhale!

Did Harrison FORD and Diane Sawyer have a tranny child!

No G A Y pics! :nono:

Nickdfresh
02-04-2013, 08:13 PM

LOL quoted for hysterical obliviousness! Noticing concepts like "irony" really isn't your strong suit...