Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Is the Universe a Computer Simulation ?? - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the Universe a Computer Simulation ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the Universe a Computer Simulation ??

Last edited by ELVIS; 02-06-2013, 10:55 PM.

**Insert Slartibartfast reference here.....**
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Wow. I dunno. Nice blank spot there, Elbow.

Funny, I thought you at least knew how to post on the net.

Guess you are not as smart as you thought you were....

Comment

Hmmm...

Comment

Here HR...

I'm sure you'll like this...

Click!

Comment

Are you on dialup?

I used to have problems due to fucking dialup. Seemed that slow-ass can-and-string connection did not like it when I would post links to video some of the time.

Comment

Guess they disabled embedding.

But that is ok.

I posted this story almost 2 months ago, though the article was attributing it to the University of Washington, not the University of Bonn:

Damn man. That guy speaking on the video is a simulation. That is for sure. He sounds like one of those text-to-voice programs.

Ever seen the movie The Thirteenth Floor? It deals with exactly this sort of thing.
              Last edited by Hardrock69; 02-06-2013, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hardrock69 View Post
                Are you on dialup?
                Yeah, unlike say, YOU

Comment

For once you are correct. I am not on dialup.

Slut.

Comment

I'm on cable...

Comment

I don't think our type zero civilization is smart enough to know exactly what the universe is yet.
                      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Or whether the earth is warming or cooling...

Comment

I think if you had unbiased data we probably could tell what the real climate situation is. The problem is unethical people with a lot of money and influence use disinformation to promote fear and use the fear to sell their agenda which only takes from the population in general and offers them nothing back. Meanwhile those who sold the fear get richer and control more of the planet.

If anything we are going backwards. We are going back to feudalism on a global scale and frankly we would be a lot more advanced now if our ethics were better.

Comment

True.

The fear-mongering involves blaming humans for global warming, when in fact it just may be something as random as the sun expanding a bit and warming the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by Hardrock69 View Post
                              True.

The fear-mongering involves blaming humans for global warming, when in fact it just may be something as random as the sun expanding a bit and warming the planet.
                              They lost me when the solution was a global carbon tax. We live in the age of global corporations and frankly those corporations have become stronger than many governments. They want to consolidate wealth. So what you need is a few trade unions with standard currencies and global taxation. Then you have global treaties and regulations that overrule national laws and constitutions.

It's sold as a good thing but usually the result is theft. A few people who sit on the boards of central banks purposefully run up debt, buy the politicians and then stick it to the taxpayers. Of course to keep the ponzi scheme going you eventually have to have full police/military power to force an angry public into debt slavery and keep them there. This is what they are trying to do now and I hope it fails.

This whole business of thinking we can control nature is stupid. We can't even control ourselves. The world inches closer to a series of big wars and we fucking think we can save the planet? Give me a break.

Comment

Working...
                              X