X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

State of the union 2013

Barry's running late. Maybe the Secret Service heard Ped Nugent was in the audience and had to add an extra detail, given all the threats that psycho fuck has made against the President?
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Boner looks shitfaced.... as usual
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• VHscraps
      Veteran
      • Jul 2009

I think Ted only hunts unsuspecting animal species, who are sans bodyguards ...

THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

I'm watching the MSNBC feed, I highly doubt they'll show Uncle Ted....
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

The thing just sounds like a three ring circus. Politics truly is a joke.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

I still say Pelosi's got a nice rack.....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• clarathecarrot
              Full Member Status

• May 2010

He was pe-empted by the la cop cop killer story..that was way more interesting to the media owners.
              2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
              clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                I'm watching the MSNBC feed, I highly doubt they'll show Uncle Ted....
                Depends on where he's sitting. Ed Schultz was saying on his radio show this morning that he was hoping he was seated next to Nugent in the audience. Probably would get some great footage for "Psycho Talk" that way.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
                  He was pe-empted by the la cop cop killer story..that was way more interesting to the media owners.
                  Which is why I'm watching C-SPAN
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                    I still say Pelosi's got a nice rack.....
                    Can you quack? Can you quack Nancy when you suck? Can you fart on my balls for good luck? Hey Barrack? Are you down with the DP?
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                      Full Member Status

• May 2010

O bamas comment about reducing the deficit by levying spending cuts and a small amount by raising taxes....then he finishes that sentence with;... raising taxes ..only against the wealthiest.

Was very sad very pathetic and panders to some mighty stupid people...only against the wealthiest ..does he mean that that isn't raising taxes..?

Do people think that doesn't count..help me here, wtf.

Who is this guy..?
                      2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                      clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                        Can you quack? Can you quack Nancy when you suck? Can you fart on my balls for good luck? Hey Barrack? Are you down with the DP?
                        You're hilarious...

Comment

• VHscraps
                          Veteran
                          • Jul 2009

Ted seems to love America, doesn't he? Or to a Limey like me, that's what he'd like you to think ... maybe the occasion will quell his murderous instincts and he will find within himself a seam of brotherly love, and all of a sudden those wild beasts of the forest will become his friends, nabbing breakfast nuts from the Nuge family table.
                          THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
                            O bamas comment about reducing the deficit by levying spending cuts and a small amount by raising taxes....then he finishes that sentence with;... raising taxes ..only against the wealthiest.

Was very sad very pathetic and panders to some mighty stupid people...only against the wealthiest ..does he mean that that isn't raising taxes..?

Do people think that doesn't count..help me here, wtf.

Who is this guy..?
                            Maybe he's a guy who finally paid attention to history?

This country started falling apart 32 years ago, when Reagan/the BCE cut taxes on the rich to what was then a ridiculously low level - but then was made even more a joke by Chimpy.

Roll back those tax cuts (and end the loopholes) and the problem is solved.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by VHscraps
                              Ted seems to love America, doesn't he? Or to a Limey like me, that's what he'd like you to think ... maybe the occasion will quell his murderous instincts and he will find within himself a seam of brotherly love, and all of a sudden those wild beasts of the forest will become his friends, nabbing breakfast nuts from the Nuge family table.
                              Ted loves a certain mythological version of America. Doesn't seem to care much for the reality version though.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...