PDA

View Full Version : UFC 157 - The Dragon or Hendo?

Sarge
02-18-2013, 09:18 PM
I have Machida. I think father time could have possibly caught up with Hendo.
Here is the rest of the card.

Women's Bantamweight Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Liz Carmouche Note 1
Light Heavyweight Lyoto Machida vs. Dan Henderson
Bantamweight Urijah Faber vs. Ivan Menjivar
Welterweight Court McGee vs. Josh Neer
Welterweight Josh Koscheck vs. Robbie Lawler

Sarge
02-18-2013, 09:19 PM
Koscheck vs Lawler should be a good fight...

TFM_Dale
02-18-2013, 11:00 PM
I think Koscheck will take it in my pick for fight of the night. Dragon/Hendo could go either way in my opinion, if I had to pick I would also choose Machida but wouldn't be surprised either way. I'll go Faber and McGee in the other fights and skip the women's fight, I honestly don't have a clue about either of them.

Von Halen
02-19-2013, 03:26 PM
I think Koscheck will take it in my pick for fight of the night. Dragon/Hendo could go either way in my opinion, if I had to pick I would also choose Machida but wouldn't be surprised either way. I'll go Faber and McGee in the other fights and skip the women's fight, I honestly don't have a clue about either of them.

Don't skip the women's fight! Rousey is one badass of a woman. I don't think any of her fights have gone over a minute and a half. She can submit a motherfucker fast! She could probably beat the shit out of most of the dudes with the big Tapout stickers in the windows of their trucks!

TFM_Dale
02-19-2013, 03:41 PM
Don't skip the women's fight! Rousey is one badass of a woman. I don't think any of her fights have gone over a minute and a half. She can submit a motherfucker fast! She could probably beat the shit out of most of the dudes with the big Tapout stickers in the windows of their trucks!

Hey Von, good to see ya!
I just meant I would skip picking that one, I will definitely watch it though, only chicks I have seen fight is Cyborg and Carano. Good to know Rousey is a bad ass!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Sarge
02-19-2013, 09:23 PM
I agree. I would rather see the women fight than the bantamweights

TFM_Dale
02-25-2013, 01:32 PM
Blew the Koscheck pick but he looked good early on, oh well. The women's fight was better then anticipated, she is a beast with that arm bar!

Sent from my Nexus 7

Von Halen
02-26-2013, 06:57 PM
Yeah, she is wicked with that thing. People are pimping on her for her lack of striking ability, but in the training clips it looked like she has been working on that. I just don't know who they are goi g to bring in for future opponents. I guess someone will step to the plate.

Faber's standing rear naked choke was awesome. Hopefully Cruz gets healthy soon.