Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The Single Greatest Driver of Income Inequality

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

The very high income people who make their money off of capital gains pay way less income tax than the high income earners who get paid in wages. That's what people really need to understand. The rich who are paid wages pay a lot of income tax. The ones like Warren Buffet and that type of ilk who make money in capital gains don't. So when people say they want to get the rich they need to be more specific. Some of them do create good jobs for people and pay their taxes. Others don't.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• jacksmar
      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

TARD, how and where do you save your earnings?

How many times are capital gains taxed?

Did lower capital gains taxes make it easier or even help force entrepreneurs to give up their businesses to corporate giants?

Most will say that the current capital gains system encourages people to cash out early and frees capital to seek its highest and best use. I know this just intensifies people to focus on short term gains. Proof is how the current admin is operating without a budget.

Last, don't use a casual use fuckup as a source for information on money he's never seen or had the capacity to earn.
      Last edited by jacksmar; 02-22-2013, 04:01 PM.
      A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
        TARD, how and where do you save your earnings?

How many times are capital gains taxed?

Did lower capital gains taxes make it easier or even help force entrepreneurs to give up their businesses to corporate giants?

Most will say that the current capital gains system encourages people to cash out early and frees capital to seek its highest and best use. I know this just intensifies people to focus on short term gains. Proof is how the current admin is operating without a budget.

Last, don't use a casual use fuckup as a source for information on money he's never seen or had the capacity to earn.
        Fantasy horseshit...

Comment

• Jesus Christ
          Veteran
          • Jan 2004

give unto Caesar what is Caesar's. Yada yada yada.....

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Thing is, if Jerksmear actually WAS someone who got rich by actually working (as opposed to a member of Mini-KISS) then he would be FOR a Capital Gains Tax.....

Because the people who cheat on these taxes are not those who are paid well for actually working, but rather those like Romney, Chimpy, Paris Hilton, and every last fucking piece of treasonous shit at Gold Mansacks who either inherited, or outright STOLE the fortune they have. And then pay less than 15% tax..... assuming they even pay that much, and don't dodge it.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• jacksmar
              Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by FORD
              Thing is, if Jerksmear actually WAS someone who got rich by actually working (as opposed to a member of Mini-KISS) then he would be FOR a Capital Gains Tax.....

Because the people who cheat on these taxes are not those who are paid well for actually working, but rather those like Romney, Chimpy, Paris Hilton, and every last fucking piece of treasonous shit at Gold Mansacks who either inherited, or outright STOLE the fortune they have. And then pay less than 15% tax..... assuming they even pay that much, and don't dodge it.
              You have officially become: A worthless idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You answered absolutey NOTHING on the topic you started and spewed out your usual accusations.

To quote Colin Powell: You don't know what you're talking about.

Comment

• jacksmar
                Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                Fantasy horseshit...
                From Mister fucking:

Comment

• jacksmar
                  Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                  give unto Caesar what is Caesar's. Yada yada yada.....
                  Is Caesar burning in HELL jackass commielib?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

You have officially become: A worthless idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You answered absolutey NOTHING on the topic you started and spewed out your usual accusations.

To quote Colin Powell: You don't know what you're talking about.
                    Jesus dude, are you Captain Irony?

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

I don't think savings should be taxed at all. I hate income tax because it becomes nothing but political games. I like VAT taxes. Granted it's harder for the lower class to pay a flat rate than the rich but the rich buy more stuff and will pay more taxes. Life isn't fair anyways. Flat rates seem to work great for church's as revenue. Let's just have a 10% VAT tax across the board and then make food exempt from it.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                        I don't think savings should be taxed at all. I hate income tax because it becomes nothing but political games. I like VAT taxes. Granted it's harder for the lower class to pay a flat rate than the rich but the rich buy more stuff and will pay more taxes. Life isn't fair anyways. Flat rates seem to work great for church's as revenue. Let's just have a 10% VAT tax across the board and then make food exempt from it.
                        Actually, the rich really don't buy more stuff over all and the middle classes drive the consumer economy and I have little question that VAT tax exemptions would gradually trickle in via lobbyist whores...

Comment

• jacksmar
                          Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

You know.. just for the fuck of it., here's a question for anybody willing to answer it.

And this NOT A SETUP. There are some brilliant talents and minds here so I'm beyond curious and would like to know the following:'
                          (I don't know how to ask; truth)

Why would any of you accept a paycheck from anybody but yourself?

I'll answer if asked.......... but you won't like the answer. IT DOESN'T"T MEAN YOUR ANSWER IS INCORRECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Last edited by jacksmar; 02-22-2013, 07:54 PM.

Comment

• Jesus Christ
                            Veteran
                            • Jan 2004

Is Caesar burning in HELL jackass commielib?
                            Hath ye seen any camels pass through the eye of a needle lately?

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

I haven't even seen any camels lately. Maybe some are out there under the banks of snow.

Comment

Working...