PDA

View Full Version : Who's a Bigger Douche? Adam Levine or Chad Kroeger?

Nickdfresh
03-02-2013, 09:54 AM
Both are total dicklickers getting by on minimal talent in and undemanding world with ever lowering bars for what passes as "rock" music. They've so much in common, including sound desk help fucking around with their singing at live shows and studio magic raising octaves that Adam cannot replicate live. Right now, Adam is the bigger diva bitch though. He's doing fucking acne commercials, when not writing incredibly mediocre and desperate pop songs destined for adult contemporary radio and straining to sing live - despite claiming some sort of authoritative status on that horrible show.

I mean, can't we now use Predator Drones against people like this? I mean, Chad is Canadian after all...

TFM_Dale
03-02-2013, 10:00 AM
Both are total dicklickers getting by on minimal talent in and undemanding world with ever lowering bars for what passes as "rock" music. They've so much in common, including sound desk help fucking around with their singing at live shows and studio magic raising octaves that Adam cannot replicate live. Right now, Adam is the bigger diva bitch though. He's doing fucking acne commercials, when not writing incredibly mediocre and desperate pop songs destined for adult contemporary radio and straining to sing live - despite claiming some sort of authoritative status on that horrible show.

I mean, can't we now use Predator Drones against people like this? I mean, Chad is Canadian after all...

I would have to go with Kroeger, Levine was in American Horror Story (not to be confused with American Whore Story, cunt-dog's mother's autobiography) so he has actually been a part of something worth watching.

envy_me
03-02-2013, 10:01 AM
I can't stand Pete Wentz.

Diamondjimi
03-02-2013, 10:35 AM
This one's definitely a tie. And Kroeger being Canadian has absolutely fuck all to do with it.... (Jus sayin) ;)

Coyote
03-02-2013, 10:40 AM
Out of those two, Kroger.

But guess who this little cunt is...
http://www.dlisted.com/files/openpostjustinbieberdiaper2013.jpg

Hint: He/she hails from Canada, and recently had the proverbial balls to ask Sir Paul McCartney to do a duet. (Which Sir Paul wisely declined, as it might've hurt his rep.)

FORD
03-02-2013, 11:25 AM
Looks like Bieber crapped his pants there.

Levine sucks because he dragged Mick Jagger's name into his shit music.

Nickelhack just sucks, period.

sadaist
03-02-2013, 01:20 PM
Looks like Bieber crapped his pants there.

Nickelhack just sucks, period.

I'll vote for Kroeger. The Adam Levine guy has an interesting voice. When i first was hearing on the radio I thought it was someone like Usher using auto-tune. But I've seen some live videos (Letterman I think) and he comes pretty close to the sound of the recording, albeit struggling. But it's unique at least.

vandeleur
03-02-2013, 02:36 PM
Chad sucks dead dog dick ..... Levine at least sounds like he ....................nah fuck it I cant they are both shite .

Dave's Bitch
03-02-2013, 02:46 PM
I have no idea who Adam Levine is

Nickdfresh
03-02-2013, 02:49 PM
This one's definitely a tie. And Kroeger being Canadian has absolutely fuck all to do with it.... (Jus sayin) ;)

I just meant it would be easier to fire Hellfire missiles at him since he's not American...

Nickdfresh
03-02-2013, 02:53 PM
I would have to go with Kroeger, Levine was in American Horror Story (not to be confused with American Whore Story, cunt-dog's mother's autobiography) so he has actually been a part of something worth watching.

I hate to admit I don't mind some of Maroon5's songs, just a couple. All Nicklebareback makes me want to vomit though. But Maroon5 has turned into a a fucking boy band with thirty-or-forty-something men embarrassing themselves with pandering, weak piss music that even makes Matchbox 20 blush. Maybe they are unable to write more than a couple tunes, like Nicklehack, but they've lost any edginess they might once have had...

Nickdfresh
03-02-2013, 02:56 PM
I have no idea who Adam Levine is

That's to your credit actually...

DLR Bridge
03-02-2013, 02:57 PM
I have no idea who Adam Levine isThe Maroon 5 Weasel. If he's not getting any attention out your way, lucky you!

Dave's Bitch
03-02-2013, 02:59 PM
The Maroon 5 Weasel. If he's not getting any attention out your way, lucky you!

Ah I know that guy.He sucks.I would say he is a bigger douche

envy_me
03-02-2013, 03:02 PM
I actually don't know either. I have never heard of that band or any of their songs. Maybe they aren't that big in Europe. Or maybe I'm too old to know what the kids are into these days :D

Dave's Bitch
03-02-2013, 03:05 PM
I actually don't know either. I have never heard of that band or any of their songs. Maybe they aren't that big in Europe. Or maybe I'm too old to know what the kids are into these days :D

Unless you are into skeleton men with whining bitch voices spewing out generic pop music you are not missing anything

vandeleur
03-02-2013, 03:08 PM
No baffoon5 had a hit in euro land with moves like jagger ..... My daughter asked me who was jagger ...

Parenting is harder than I thought :biggrin:

envy_me
03-02-2013, 03:11 PM
No baffoon5 had a hot in euro land with moves like jagger ..... My daughter asked me who was jagger ...

Parenting is harder than I thought :biggrin:

LOL :D That's them??? I heard that song. But that's not rock. That's not even pop, lol

twonabomber
03-02-2013, 03:19 PM

Probably thought he could get away with it since Maroon 5 opened for the Stones on the Bigger Bang tour.

I don't remember much of their set in Detroit. I found it not too offensive to listen to, but nothing I would buy. I kept thinking "are you done yet?"

78/84 guy
03-02-2013, 03:26 PM
Let's call it a tie at number 2.

Coyote
03-02-2013, 03:26 PM
I hate to admit I don't mind some of Maroon5's songs, just a couple. All Nicklebareback makes me want to vomit though. But Maroon5 has turned into a a fucking boy band with thirty-or-forty-something men embarrassing themselves with pandering, weak piss music that even makes Matchbox 20 blush. Maybe they are unable to write more than a couple tunes, like Nicklehack, but they've lost any edginess they might once have had...

Bands usually lose that edge when they start chasing mainstream success...

Hence a more "accessible" sound and the "Maroon 5 ft. Rihanna/Wiz Khalifa/flavor-of-the-week" business, which is a shame IMO, 'cause it shows a lack of faith in their own material...

FORD
03-02-2013, 03:58 PM
Probably thought he could get away with it since Maroon 5 opened for the Stones on the Bigger Bang tour.

I don't remember much of their set in Detroit. I found it not too offensive to listen to, but nothing I would buy. I kept thinking "are you done yet?"

Yeah, that's pretty much how I felt about Third Eye Blind opening for the Stones in 1997 too.

They had one hit, which I was already sick of by then, and had to be the most boring opening act ever. Even Smash Mouth opening for U2 about three weeks after that wasn't as snore inducing. :sleepy:

hideyoursheep
03-02-2013, 08:58 PM
Is it too late to add Scott Stapp to the poll?

:painkiller:

FORD
03-02-2013, 09:02 PM
Is it too late to add Scott Stapp to the poll?

:painkiller:

The fact that he did an interview with Pat Robertson's 700 Club should make him automatically eligible.......

hideyoursheep
03-02-2013, 09:15 PM
That would make him "DoucheAtollah".

:lol:

binnie
03-06-2013, 02:42 PM
Chad Kroger is easily the bigger douche here - read the lyrics to a Nickleback album and you will see what the word 'lucky' really means.

Adam Levine, at least, is funny. Often unintentionally so, but funny nonetheless.

The video for one of their tunes starts with a car crash and fire, and Levine walks in slow motion to a phone booth looking all 'badass', and then the song begins with his squeaky little voice 'I'm in a paaaaayphone......'. Cracks me up everytime.

Chump.