PDA

View Full Version : Some of you may have seen this....

AJW
06-24-2004, 10:37 PM
and some of you may have not.

I just watched some more of this bonus DVD and it had something on there that I have never seen before. Perhaps some of you guys have seen it. It was some dude that was backstage before a Classic VH concert and he talked to a couple of the midgets (one had a leash tied to a live sheep) that were touring with the band at the time and then he started talking to Mikey (he was in a blue robe) as he was shaking the hell out of the arcade game Space Invaders. Then he went on to talk to Al and he was partying with some women and had his classic shades on. Then this guy proceeded to this love room and opened up the curtain that went to this room and Dave was fucking this girl (same picture that was in Dave's book Crazy From The Heat) and Dave chased him out and then he spoke with Eddie (who was in a red robe and had his classic Frankie with him) and said "I dug the musician magazine you were in this past month" and Eddie says "cool man you subsribe to that magazine too". Then he said it's time to go because the band is heading to the stage to start there show. I thought it was interesting being that I have never seen this before.

MAX
06-24-2004, 10:46 PM
What DVD are you talking about? I have a ton of interviews and old shit. I've never seen this one bro. Wanna talk some trades ajw?

5150Clown
06-24-2004, 11:01 PM
Sounds like the bonus features in a dream you had.

Cato
06-24-2004, 11:18 PM
The US fest 20 anniversary edition DVD. right?

Cato
06-24-2004, 11:21 PM
MAX, let me know what shit you have.

Panamark
06-25-2004, 05:40 AM
Hmmm.....

AJW
06-25-2004, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Cato
The US fest 20 anniversary edition DVD. right?

Nice jugs!!!! I got this from a guy in Canada through eBay. It is the beginning of the US Festival show. I found this out last night through another VH fan.

moose
06-25-2004, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by ajw
Nice jugs!!!! I got this from a guy inCanada through eBay. It is the beginning of the US Festival show. I found this out last night through another VH fan.

From who and where. I'm looking for the US fest, can you help out?