Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Aspartame in MILK? What the fuck??

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

The Young Turks are way behind the curb but good to see they are putting a light on the corrupt FDA. The FDA is nothing more than an enforcer for the corporations now. The corporations own our government and both parties. Nothing is going to change until enough US citizens throw a shit fit. Talking about it on the internet does nothing.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Aspartame is probably the single most dangerous food additive in use today...

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

It's also nice to know it was strong armed onto the market by a guy who said the US was going to invade five middle east countries in seven years just because he thought we had the military machine that could do it. Not exactly the kind of person that cares much about human life at all. I would rather drink my own piss than drink anything that Rumsfeld was involved with.

Comment

• Zing!
          Veteran
          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by ELVIS

The scary thing is seeing how absolutely addicted friends and family are to Diet Mountain Dew. I have relatives that are like junkies with that stuff and refuse to see the problem. It's banned in our house.
          My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

I prefer to drink water if it's good water. We are lucky to be on a good well and our tap water is really good water so I take full advantage of that. Most our water here is glacier and snow runoff. The ground is lava bed and so it works like a natural filter. I lived in one place that had a lot of iron in the water. It would run red when you turned on the tap. That sucked. It stained the dishwasher red and if the sprinklers hit the house it stained the house siding red. You appreciate good water when you have to deal with that.

Comment

• Coyote
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Chocolate and strawberry flavored milk?
              Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

If you have a medical argument where on one side you have an internet conspiracy hoax backed by a few unqualified quacks and on the other hundreds of scientific peer reviewed studies across the world, it's always a no brainer on what side ELVIS will be.

Incidentally back in the world of facts I bet the single most dangerous food additive by miles would be salt.

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by seshmeister

i bet the single most dangerous food additive by miles would be salt.
                  LMAO !!

Your fucking brain is pickled...

Salt is an essential element...

Aspartame, nitrates and nitrites, silicon, hydrogenated oils, high fructose corn syrup, etc. are all poisons that cause cancer and all sorts of chronic illness...
                  Last edited by ELVIS; 03-03-2013, 09:09 PM.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                    I prefer to drink water if it's good water. We are lucky to be on a good well and our tap water is really good water so I take full advantage of that. Most our water here is glacier and snow runoff. The ground is lava bed and so it works like a natural filter. I lived in one place that had a lot of iron in the water. It would run red when you turned on the tap. That sucked. It stained the dishwasher red and if the sprinklers hit the house it stained the house siding red. You appreciate good water when you have to deal with that.
                    Water softeners are a good investment for someone with hard water like that.

Of course the downside to that is that the water softeners use salt, so then your water gives you high blood pressure. And unless your water pressure is high enough, the water will be so soft that you can't rinse the soap off of yourself in the shower, or your clothes in the laundry room.

So probably just best to put in a decent filtration system for the whole house. Which unfortunately are not cheap.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                      If you have a medical argument where on one side you have an internet conspiracy hoax backed by a few unqualified quacks and on the other hundreds of scientific peer reviewed studies across the world, it's always a no brainer on what side ELVIS will be.

Incidentally back in the world of facts I bet the single most dangerous food additive by miles would be salt.
                      High fructose corn poison would have to be right up there in the list too.

But seriously though, aspartame is bad shit. Had bad experiences with it myself, (headaches and such) and used to work with a guy who literally went nuts because he drank the shit like water.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD

But seriously though, aspartame is bad shit. Had bad experiences with it myself, (headaches and such) and used to work with a guy who literally went nuts because he drank the shit like water.
                        It also causes macular degeneration...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                          Water softeners are a good investment for someone with hard water like that.

Of course the downside to that is that the water softeners use salt, so then your water gives you high blood pressure. And unless your water pressure is high enough, the water will be so soft that you can't rinse the soap off of yourself in the shower, or your clothes in the laundry room.

So probably just best to put in a decent filtration system for the whole house. Which unfortunately are not cheap.
                          The other bonus with our water here is it's naturally soft. We don't have a real problem with hard water build up on things. Where we lived in Utah had very hard water but we had a water softener there. We don't need one here.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

I'm lactose intolerant and don't drink milk. I hear all these problems and political fights over milk and I almost just laugh. I don't drink the shit anyways. People are having a tizzy fit over the government not letting them drink raw milk. Well I watched my grandfather milk cows I sometimes saw the cow put it's foot into the milk bucket and you knew there was shit on that cow hoof. That was another reason I would not drink milk over at my grandparents. I wouldn't even eat cereal with that milk on it. Milk sicks me out actually. I have a milk phobia. Raw milk and homemade Icelandic head cheese. Yeah that's a winner.

No wonder the vikings went bezerk. It's was the food man. The food did that to them. Maybe the shitty weather to. What motivated them to build such great ships for the time? They wanted to get the hell out of there!
                            Last edited by Nitro Express; 03-03-2013, 09:29 PM.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Aspartame, nitrates and nitrites, silicon, hydrogenated oils, high fructose corn syrup, etc. are all poisons that cause cancer and all sorts of chronic illness...
                              Not according to facts

Comment

Working...