X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

RIP Stompin Tom

Not sure if this should go here, or in sports, lol. Canadian icon Stompin Tom Connors died today. Hockey fans will know him from his most well known work "the hockey song". RIP Tom. You will be missed.

Stompin Tom is a Canadian living legend & a national treasure.He only sings songs that he wrote.His songs tell the story of the true Canadian people, their h...
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013
  • Mr. Vengeance
    Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

True Canadian legend and very sad.

Bud the Spud FTW!!!!
    Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• Angel
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Margo's got the cargo....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgdEJnsdOOU
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Pretty cool letter he wrote to his fans a few days ago.

Comment

• So this is love
          Veteran
          • Jan 2012

Hey Fellow Canuck ....never heard of Tom Connors {at fist I thought Tom Cochrane} before' forgive me please .....but god bless him.....
          Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• So this is love
            Veteran
            • Jan 2012

Hey! he sounds like Jimmy Buffett's and I like it
            Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by So this is love
              Hey Fellow Canuck ....never heard of Tom Connors {at fist I thought Tom Cochrane} before' forgive me please .....but god bless him.....
              Shame on you, lol. I'm sure you've heard his music. Can't live here without knowing the hockey song!

Oh the good old hockey game is the best game you can name. And the best game you can name is the good old hockey game.

Comment

Working...