X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clarathecarrot
    Full Member Status

• May 2010

thread title subjects

1. There is a female senator on capitol hil petitioning that GUN MANUFACTURERS should be held liable for gun related death, perhaps even simple gun crimes.

a. Before you say anything all they had to do was crunch some numbers and figure out that ciggarette maufactures could be held liable for cancer deaths in smokers...I am sure you all remmeber 20 years ago when lawyers and our govenment madeTRILLIONS off of RJ REYNOLDS and other Tabacco producers.

2. The Busch Brothers / Budwieser Family, got out of the brewery business because they are smart and can see what coming to Alchohol Distillers next. (MYOP)

a. That's right Uncle Clems 40 year battle with the booze has destroyed his liver and Old Gutter Swill was his Gin of choice...they will crunch the numbers soon enough and find that boon in money for nothing also.

3. MADD Mother Against Drunk Drivers generates BILLIONS in revenue for the state and the organization and the pockets of senators.

a. We allready know this is a load of shit...more people fall down the stairs and die every year than booze...but you know what TRAFFIC IS MONEY and can be ruled on by the state as a government issue, because the state own the roads....... they don't own your stairs no money in that.

It is getting way out of hand and noone seems to care, the purse string crybaby mentality and the ability to write laws without control is going to destroy this country.

REMEMBER FOLKS, LAWS CAN BE WRITTEN ALL DAY LONG...and are almost impossible to repeal.

That is all talking thread point over.......comments welcome.
    Last edited by clarathecarrot; 03-06-2013, 11:21 PM.
    2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
    clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Well a couple of things jump out.

Despite this blatant scare story it's worth remembering that cigarettes are still on sale and still making 100s of millions for their manufacturers.

Getting the Bush Brothers/Budwieser Family out of beer is only a tiny step. What is needed is to get those sick fucks off the planet...

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      Well a couple of things jump out.

Cigarettes are still on sale and making money for their manufacturers.

Getting the Bush Brothers/Budwieser Family out of beer is only a tiny step. What is needed is to get those sick fucks off the planet...
      I'm sure that Thomocarrot meant to say the Busch Brothers. They make watered down crappy beer, and they do donate to Repukes, but as far as I know, they aren't directly related to the BCE.

But yes, both the BCE and shitty beer should be kicked off the planet.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Hahahahaha

Just noticed the thread title...

Comment

• clarathecarrot
          Full Member Status

• May 2010

I can't wait for my opportunity to sue ( any auto manufacturer) over,.. my car was too small and didn't survive a accident properly, and that is all the liability I need to prosecute Toyota ( anyone for anything sold to any consumer is the omega principal of liability) for millions in lost wages and pain and suffering.

I have never owned a toyota just say'n ..this will happen, especially if the law or EVEN the idea of it, passes that Manufacturers of possibly, injurious <( i don't even know if that is a word but I like it) things are to blame for they're usage.

Just think about concrete steps and the ability to sue the manufacturer of the concrete they were made from..?

Not for slip and fall but because the concrete is hard.
          Last edited by clarathecarrot; 03-06-2013, 11:27 PM.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
            Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by FORD
            I'm sure that Thomocarrot meant to say the Busch Brothers. They make watered down crappy beer, and they do donate to Repukes, but as far as I know, they aren't directly related to the BCE.

Correct FORD I have to audit all of my posts three times atleast and I still can't catch it all .

Thanks for getting my point also.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Funny thing about Toyotas.....

There's a certain organization, allegedly based in the Middle East (but more likely actually based in Langley VA) which uses more old Toyota trucks and 4 x 4s than anybody.

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                Full Member Status

• May 2010

Even in the outback of Australia Toyota rules.

Land Cruisers are built well when you buy the ones made for back country or harsh use not those made for American Suburban chuck holes..lol.

It would look silly if the Taliban were driving around in FORD trucks and shooting Smith and Wesson or The M-16...they can't use those "things" ,... they would look stoopid..lol.
                Last edited by clarathecarrot; 03-06-2013, 11:40 PM.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD

My accountant has an unopened can of Billy Beer sitting up in his office bookcase behind his desk. I imagine it would be a total skunk fest if it was opened. Drinking it probably would kill you.
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                    My accountant has an unopened can of Billy Beer sitting up in his office bookcase behind his desk. I imagine it would be a total skunk fest if it was opened. Drinking it probably would kill you.
                    Hell, it probably killed Billy!

(Shitty beer will do that)
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

Mopar or No Car !!

Comment

• ashstralia
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
                        Even in the outback of Australia Toyota rules.
                        as a proud landcruiser owner, i couldn't agree more.

Comment

Working...