X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • katina
    Commando
    • Mar 2012

Celebrate women

Today March 8th. is The International Women´s Day.

Let´s share biographies, achievements, small stories, a photo or an anonymous picture, a quote or a poem of a well known or unknown woman.

"The story of women's struggle for equality belongs to no single feminist nor to any one organization but to the collective efforts of all who care about human rights" Gloria Steinem
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

I appreciate the women who know they are women and aren't afraid to show it. The ones who go to a real effort to choose the right perfumes, clothes, makeup and shoes. The ones who embrace their femininity and by just being themselves, it drives us men wild! Us men really do appreciate the effort and skill involved in this. It's art. It's magic! Don't be a man, be a lady. Owwwwww!
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Angel
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
      I appreciate the women who know they are women and aren't afraid to show it. The ones who go to a real effort to choose the right perfumes, clothes, makeup and shoes. The ones who embrace their femininity and by just being themselves, it drives us men wild! Us men really do appreciate the effort and skill involved in this. It's art. It's magic! Don't be a man, be a lady. Owwwwww!
      Errrggghhh.... There is so much wrong with this post that I don't even know where to begin! I'm going to assume this was posted "tongue in cheek".
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Zing!
        Veteran
        • Oct 2011

Or not.
        My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

my submission...

Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• envy_me
            Swedish Love Pump
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Dec 2010

I can understand that completelly. I don't think it's unfeministic to think that gender specific things are attractive. It's only natural.
            I love manly men. Sexually, that is.

The problem isn't which shoes some women chose to wear or what perfume they chose, it's discrimination in the workplace, less money for the same work, or even if a woman would feel forced to look a certain way to fit in or get a job, etc... If a woman choses pumps and corsettes cause SHE likes it, then it is femnistic.

Back to topic. I admire all sorts of women. If I'm gonna chose from the popular culture, then I can say I love Chrissie Hynde. But I love Pam Anderson too, even though they seem like complete contrasts of each other (contrast from each other? Preposition is impossible in other languages...)
            The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Angel
              Errrggghhh.... There is so much wrong with this post that I don't even know where to begin! I'm going to assume this was posted "tongue in cheek".
              It was. I was being silly.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Here's to women who want to be men. Chaz Bono. We salute you!

Comment

• envy_me
                  Swedish Love Pump
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Dec 2010

It was. I was being silly.
                  LOL, yeah right... You know you weren't

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
                    LOL, yeah right... You know you weren't
                    I know who keeps the mass majority of clothing retailers in business.

Comment

• envy_me
                      Swedish Love Pump
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Dec 2010

I know who keeps the mass majority of clothing retailers in business.
                      Doesn't matter... There is nothing wrong with attraction towards things that are typical for a gender. I am attracted to manly stuff, but I am a feminist. We are different, but equally good :-)

Stand for what you believe in, whatever it is.

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

We celebrate women every day on this website..... especially in the picture forum.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• envy_me
                          Swedish Love Pump
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Dec 2010

Oh, yeah look at this. This makes me proud.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Coyote
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Here's to the greatest motivation a man could have...
                              Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

Working...