There have been NO legitimate Repuke presidents since Eisenhower.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

There have been NO legitimate Repuke presidents since Eisenhower.

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

No legitimate dollar coins since the Eisenhower dollar either.
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
          No legitimate dollar coins since the Eisenhower dollar either.
          Susan B wasn't Legit?

That bitch
          Originally posted by Kristy
          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
          Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Sacagawea?

I got a shitload of these after putting a $20 in a Post Office stamp machine...

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

Susan B was just a fancy quarter and sacagawea was a fake gold plated giant nickel. They need to stop the silliness in wondering why no one wants to use dollar coins no matter how much they change them & just start making them full sized again.
              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                Sacagawea?

I got a shitload of these after putting a $20 in a Post Office stamp machine...
                Yeah, I did that too. Thought I was in Vegas for a second when all these gold colored coins started dropping out of the machine.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

So was Eisenhower the last great military hero to be a President? I know G HW Bush was in the military but that is not what he was known for. This goes back to what I asked recently as to why we don't elect military heroes any more. Wars are much more convoluted and very few top brass stand out as national heroes like the old days. I think Colin Powell or Shwarzkopf were the last famous true military heroes.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

So was Eisenhower the last great military hero to be a President?
                    Definitely the last Republican to fit that description. JFK was also in WWII, and the story of his PT 109's encounter with a Japanese destroyer has become somewhat of a legend.

John F. Kennedy joined the US Navy in 1941 and was stationed in the Solomon Islands in the South Pacific during World War II. Commanding the Patrol Torpedo Craft (PT) PT 109, Lieutenant Kennedy and his crew participated in early Allied war campaigns. On August 2, 1943, PT 109 was struck by the Japanese destroyer Amagiri and the entire crew was thrown into the Pacific. After fifteen hours at sea, eleven survivors made it to a nearby island with Kennedy towing one injured crew member to land.

Jimmy Carter was a naval officer, but I don't believe he actually served in a war. He was the last President with a military background at all (no, I'm not going to count the Chimp's AWOL Texas National Guard draft dodging scam)
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Reagan was in the U.S. Army Air Forces during the war, but yeah he wasn't exactly a fighter pilot; though he did play one on TV...

I think Ford was also a veteran...
                      Last edited by Nickdfresh; 03-12-2013, 01:56 PM.

Comment

• sadaist
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD

Jimmy Carter was a naval officer, but I don't believe he actually served in a war. He was the last President with a military background at all (no, I'm not going to count the Chimp's AWOL Texas National Guard draft dodging scam)

No not George junior. George senior was military. Am I wrong on this? I swear I thought he was a pilot or something.

Comment

• jhale667
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

No not George junior. George senior was military. Am I wrong on this? I swear I thought he was a pilot or something.
                          Didn't George Sr.'s plane get shot down during the Korean War or something like that?
                          Originally posted by conmee
                          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                          Originally posted by eddie78
                          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

He was a torpedo bomber pilot for the Navy flying Avengers. He was shot down actually and narrowly escape certain death in Japanese captivity. The book Flyboys deals with what happened during a series of air strikes conducted around the island of Chichi Jima, the sister atoll of the more well known Iwo Jima. The latter being famous because of the Marine landings there whereas Chichi was isolated using bombers, but no landings ever took place there. Bush escaped, but the other naval aviators who were captured were killed after being held for a time and then ordered to be cannibalized ritualistically by an alcoholic Imperial Japanese Army officer. Most of the Japanese servicemen on the island were disgusted by their treatment and many refused to partake or faked eating the flesh....

Comment

• Zing!
                              Veteran
                              • Oct 2011

. I think Colin Powell or Shwarzkopf were the last famous true military heroes.
                              Why were they heroes? Do you mean military celebrities?
                              My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

Working...