PDA

View Full Version : Conservatives - the American Taliban

FORD
03-15-2013, 01:26 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZTjGYxT8Jk

Nitro Express
03-15-2013, 03:34 AM
This is a good example of an extremist pointing the finger at the extremists on the other side. This guy is a joke. Let's find the most extreme things we can find that probably represent a very small minority of conservatives and make it look like they all are that way. It's not even good propaganda because it's so extreme it's silly.

FORD
03-15-2013, 03:40 AM
The point is not that all conservatives are batshit crazy tealiban members, but that the ones currently driving the political agenda, and the corporate media ARE.

Which is why your "sane" Republicans like Lincoln Chafee and Olympia Snowe finally said "fuck this" and retired from office.

All the "sane" Republicans in this state did that YEARS ago.

Nitro Express
03-15-2013, 04:05 AM
The point is not that all conservatives are batshit crazy tealiban members, but that the ones currently driving the political agenda, and the corporate media ARE.

Which is why your "sane" Republicans like Lincoln Chafee and Olympia Snowe finally said "fuck this" and retired from office.

All the "sane" Republicans in this state did that YEARS ago.

Nobody is driving anything in the Republican Party right now. The Bushes and their henchmen were running the show and they fell out of favor by losing to Obama with Romney who was never liked that much. They blame the Rowe/Bush machine on the loss. The old guard like McCain are hated because of their support of the NDAA and the banker agenda. Business as usual isn't working in the Republican party and right now it's fragmented. Many want it to be the party of the people again instead of the party of the corporations. The problem is thanks to the Supreme Court you need big corporate money to win elections since they said corporations can donate unlimited funds to campaign ads. I believe Obama's last win cost $2.2 billion. It's gotten ridiculous. They purposefully made wining so expensive the little guy is shut out of it.

ELVIS
03-15-2013, 10:33 AM
Stop being a fucking dick, FORD...

This is nothing but PROPAGANDA to label cuntservative gun owners as terrorists...

Stop sucking the left nut sack...

Hardrock69
03-15-2013, 10:11 PM
Ford is right about one thing. Moderate conservatives are not publicized in the media, and the power brokers in the Retardlican Party ARE the batshit crazy motherfuckers like Paulie-boy Ryan and his masters.

Nitro is a Republican, and it can be expected of him if he is truly as wealthy as he tries to convince everyone he is. :hee:

But at least he is not a foam-at-the-mouth nutjob like Elbow, or even worse, Bri....

Hardrock69
03-15-2013, 10:12 PM
By the way, where is Bri?

He has not been around as of late. It is not like him to NOT be posting crazy Republican shit here in the Front Line.

Nitro Express
03-15-2013, 10:13 PM
Ford is right about one thing. Moderate conservatives are not publicized in the media, and the power brokers in the Retardlican Party ARE the batshit crazy motherfuckers like Paulie-boy Ryan and his masters.

Nitro is a Republican, and it can be expected of him if he is truly as wealthy as he tries to convince everyone he is. :hee:

But at least he is not a foam-at-the-mouth nutjob like Elbow, or even worse, Bri....

I'm not a Republican.

DLR Bridge
03-15-2013, 10:24 PM
By the way, where is Bri?

He has not been around as of late. It is not like him to NOT be posting crazy Republican shit here in the Front Line.

Was wondering the same thing earlier today. Does the G.O.A.T. Site have a Front Line? tee hee hee.

Zing!
03-15-2013, 10:26 PM
I'm not a Republican.

Let me guess; you once played one on TV?

Nickdfresh
03-19-2013, 07:30 PM
How "American conservative evangelical groups" are massive douchers, such as "The American Family Association", which apparently believes an "Anti-bullying initiative "Mix-it Up Day" "promotes the homosexual agenda". Morons. At the 3:55 mark:

The Colbert Report Get More: Colbert Report Full Episodes,Indecision Political Humor,Video Archive

FORD
03-19-2013, 07:40 PM
Bryan Fischer of the AFA is a real piece of work. He comes up with unintentional comedy on damn near a daily basis. Here's a couple of his recent highlights.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTdjRfiqudM

FORD
03-19-2013, 07:41 PM
And here's one for all you Ron Paul fans.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEFz2F7Zzbs

Nickdfresh
03-19-2013, 07:44 PM
Bryan Fischer of the AFA is a real piece of work....

That's one way of putting it, but I would have used the word "shit."

Hardrock69
03-19-2013, 09:26 PM
Let me guess; you once played one on TV?

:lmao: