PDA

View Full Version : To Sammy fans

thefive
06-25-2004, 01:33 AM
Why does Sammy Hagar wear sandels?

Why does he think it is cool to be called the Red Rocker?

Why does he think it is cool to drink Tequila?

Why does he think dressing in yellow, red and orange cool?

And last question.

Why is Sammy Hagar so so so so so so so fat?

kennyboy
06-25-2004, 02:01 AM
Van Hagar fans are FAGGITY!

http://www.rodneyanonymous.com/read/magic/pic/assface.jpg

Fabulous Shadow
06-25-2004, 02:12 AM
geeze five... He isn't Fat...

Bill Lumbergh
06-25-2004, 03:25 AM
Yes he's just "big boned" right?!

Bill Lumbergh
06-25-2004, 03:26 AM
Now where's the obligatory dick joke?!

Bill Lumbergh
06-25-2004, 03:30 AM
Originally posted by thefive

And last question.

How about the answers, but from a Roth fan.........correct me if I'm wrong Hagaritas!

1. His fat feet can't fit in regular shoes

2. He drinks tequila to look hip to the "kids", trying to shed his image as the dullest man in rock

3. He has a McDonalds fetish..........in fact that's the reason Ronnie Montrose booted him out of the band, after catching him fucking a Big Mac wrapper.

4. He gets depressed whenever he hears a Roth song, and feeling inferior to the great one, goes on eating binges.

lms2
06-25-2004, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by thefive

And last question.

1. Who cares why he wears sandals. Actually that is a pretty good answer for all of these questions.. .

2. Compared to the other things he gets called...what would you prefer?

3. Hanging with Ed, Al and Mike will make you drink just about anything , Tequila, Nyquil, Cyanide...

4. He doesn't think, I thought you knew-too much of number 3 above I guess.

5. The world may never know. Shamu Hagar. Maybe he thinks he gets paid by the pound-cause even he knows he cant sing. And if that doesn't work for you, see the answer to number one .

Bill Lumbergh
06-25-2004, 03:41 AM
Whoops I missed the Red Rocker question..........ah fuck it.

thefive
06-25-2004, 03:42 AM
Originally posted by lms2
4. He doesn't think, I thought you knew-too much of number 3 above I guess.

Just curious Ims2 what do you mean by this? I think I know but just want to make sure.:)

thefive
06-25-2004, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
How about the answers, but from a Roth fan.........correct me if I'm wrong Hagaritas!

2. He drinks tequila to look hip to the "kids", trying to shed his image as the dullest man in rock

3. He has a McDonalds fetish..........in fact that's the reason Ronnie Montrose booted him out of the band, after catching him fucking a Big Mac wrapper.

4. He gets depressed whenever he hears a Roth song, and feeling inferior to the great one, goes on eating binges.

:lol: Bill

I like the first one.:)

lms2
06-25-2004, 03:45 AM
Five, too much tequila can make anything look good.

(for the obligatory dick joke comment) Bill, Spam has no dick. No dick, no joke. Poor Spam Hagar.

lms2
06-25-2004, 03:48 AM
And just the right amount of cyanide doesn't hurt either!

Bill Lumbergh
06-25-2004, 03:48 AM
Five, too much tequila can make anything look good.

(for the obligatory dick joke comment) Bill, Spam has no dick. No dick, no joke. Poor Spam Hagar.

LMFAO! Five stars for that one.............

lms2
06-25-2004, 03:51 AM
Spammy should decrease the tequila, and increase the cyanide and give me my classic van halen back. HEY BARTENDER.

lms2
06-25-2004, 03:52 AM
Glad I could make you smile.

RogueHorseman
06-25-2004, 09:42 AM
1. Who cares why he wears sandals. Actually that is a pretty good answer for all of these questions...

Hahahahahahahahahahahah!

Northern Girl
06-25-2004, 10:52 AM
I was channel surfing one day and saw this show Celebrity Hobbies, and Sam was on there; and guess what his hobby is? Cooking!

azcrdnal
06-25-2004, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Northern Girl
I was channel surfing one day and saw this show Celebrity Hobbies, and Sam was on there; and guess what his hobby is? Cooking! he makes one hell of a cheese cake.

ZahZoo
06-25-2004, 11:52 AM
I've never been a big proponent of Sam but these questions do make me wonder what is the facination some of you have with this minutia? I realize in the quest for put-down material y'all dig deep but this stuff seems pretty shallow and moronic. It's disappointing to see the Army and it's legendary diatribibe degrade to such moronic levels... No wonder Hitch has become fed up with things round here...

Sandals - BFD the dude has coastal homes in Hawaii, Mexico and Ca. The only people sportin penny loafers on the beach are geeks from the midwest or computer freaks who never go outdoors... or do I sense a foot fetish among a few of you??

Red Rocker - favorite color red... go figure.

Tequila - how is this uncool? Only cool rockers drink Budweiser or what?

Brightly colored clothing - What a novel concept rock musicians wearing flamboyant colored clothes. I guess Dave is pretty uncool in his choice of colors on stage too eh? Oh wait I get it... you 80's kids grew up worshiping the flannel shirt brigade and Nirvana... that's right.

Fat... y'all spend too much time looking at the Abercrombie and Fitch Christmas catalog... admit it? Although one does wonder how many of you posting are watching their Carbs these days??

I think y'all can do better than this... well some of you anyways...

scottydabodi
06-27-2004, 11:42 PM
Cuz he's a fucking Douche Bag
And last question.

Roth kills Sam
06-27-2004, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by scottydabodi
And last question.

OK, so let me get this straight - are you saying Sammy is a Douche Bag?

Sarge
06-27-2004, 11:52 PM
capri shorts and sandals..
how freakin gay

Roth kills Sam
06-27-2004, 11:53 PM
Well all Sammy's buddies in the Gay Pride Parades today gave him the wardrobe ideas

classicdude
06-28-2004, 12:05 AM
Anybody else notice how you never see Spermy Hagar and Richard Simmons together? Coincidence????

hot for david
06-28-2004, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh

nice answers but it's not more easy to ask to all the hagaritas what the fuck he's tryin' to do with vh?
became in a real musician or make us think that he is a real musician just cuz he is with a band that used to be awesome ROTH era , n' the most important he's tryin' to be better than DAVE he never could do that he sucks n' it's fat