• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • envy_me
    Swedish Love Pump
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Dec 2010

Why does everything on TV suck?

Been home watching TV whole day as I have a cold. Are there ANY good shows out there?

The worse one must be How I Met Your Mother. I HATE those people. They are like 35 years old and all they think about is dating. Isn't there anything else in life. Does anyone even watch that??
    I even saw that the most pathetic charachter in that show even released a book

I also can't stand Family Guy. It's not funny and they are ripping off The Simpsons and Married With Children. And the voices are the most annoying. Like the voice of the mother. And the baby. God I HATE them!

Oh, god, Top Model. WHO watches that??? Season after season, country after country...

No, Kristy didn't reincarnate as me. There are shows that I love, they just aren't shown on TV anymore.
    The heart is on the left. The blood is red.
  • fraroc
    Commando
    • Jun 2012

Bobs Burgers is a surprisingly funny show and I love it a lot.

At least Jersey Shore is gone.
    How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• envy_me
      Swedish Love Pump
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by fraroc

At least Jersey Shore is gone.

I don't have MTV anymore, but it was just tragic to watch while I had it. Teen mom? 16 and pregnant???
      But might as well show that considering that alternative is music by Rihanna and Beyonce. It's like pest or cholera, really.

We don't have Bobs Burgers. What's that?

Right now I'm watching Gordon Ramsey cut a potato... That's rock'n roll....
      Last edited by envy_me; 03-17-2013, 02:34 PM.

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by fraroc

The first few times I watched it the kids and wife irritated me so much that I couldn't watch it. I wanted to smash them through my TV. But oddly after a while I found myself wanting to see more.
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• envy_me
          Swedish Love Pump
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Dec 2010

Sunday mornings they show Gilmore Girls. I can't stand them. Why can't they shut up, both of them.

That show is so cheesy that it makes me suspect a greater evil behind it. You know the episode where Rory breaks up with Dean? If you play it backwards you'll hear satanistic messages.

Not really. I made that up.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Don't know why they sped this up, probably to keep the corporate censor nazis away, but it's still hilarious, even tough they sound like they are on helium......

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• envy_me
              Swedish Love Pump
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Dec 2010

Gordon Ramsey just made this. How the hell do you eat it? With a spoon? Or?

Comment

• envy_me
                Swedish Love Pump
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Dec 2010

Originally posted by FORD
                Don't know why they sped this up, probably to keep the corporate censor nazis away, but it's still hilarious, even tough they sound like they are on helium......

Have you ever watched Absolutely Fabulous? It's hillarious It's about these two older women, who are drinking and acting immature, lol. Well, it's not funny when I tell it, you have to watch it. I kinda see myself in them, lol.

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

Breaking bad ? The walking dead ? The big bang theory ? And The following ?

All pretty good tv .

Breaking bad might just be the best thing ever to hit tv... and I blame the army for turning me on to it
                  Last edited by vandeleur; 03-17-2013, 04:13 PM.
                  fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Everything Vandy said, plus Archer (which is the most awesome show ever created), Southpark, and a bunch of web only shows produced on Hulu (which sucks but get it anyway) and netflix (which sucks less). For example Booth At The End, and House Of Cards. Not only can you watch just about everything on the air today but you can watch almost every show you love that was on TV in the past. Plus there's enough movies to watch until the end of time.
                    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• envy_me
                      Swedish Love Pump
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by vandeleur
                      Breaking bad ? The walking dead ? The big bang theory ? And The following ?

All pretty good tv .

Breaking bad might just be the best thing ever to hit tv... and I blame the army for turning me on to it

I have only seen The big bang theory of all those you mentioned. I just don't get it, lol.

Maybe it's not the TV that's the problem, maybe it's me

Comment

• envy_me
                        Swedish Love Pump
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                        Everything Vandy said, plus Archer (which is the most awesome show ever created), Southpark, and a bunch of web only shows produced on Hulu (which sucks but get it anyway) and netflix (which sucks less). For example Booth At The End, and House Of Cards. Not only can you watch just about everything on the air today but you can watch almost every show you love that was on TV in the past. Plus there's enough movies to watch until the end of time.

I'm not that technical. I have NO idea how to watch stuff on internet. I have some shows home on DVD that I like. Have you ever seen Sledge Hammer? Lol, one of my favorites

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

There is a show called banshee ?? I think its that some guy takes over as the sheriff of some town .
                          Every one at work seems to think its canny.
                          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• envy_me
                            Swedish Love Pump
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Dec 2010

This is my kind of humor. It's a parody of all those cop movies from the 80ies.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                              ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

There was an awesome series i caught recently called Black Mirror.It is kind of dystopian future stuff but it is good,well though out and well acted TV with interesting plots.A refreshing break from generic sitcom and reality TV shyte that is spit out all the time
                              I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                              Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

Working...