CDABOAT1
03-20-2013, 09:54 PM
You guys like?

FORD
03-20-2013, 09:58 PM
Don't let Eddie's lawyer see that! :biggrin:

CDABOAT1
03-20-2013, 09:59 PM
Ha ha.. Eddie should thank me for giving him publicity.. and I'm not selling his design.. I be celebrating his design! LOL.

sadaist
03-21-2013, 12:16 PM
You guys like?

Awesome! Subtle yet gets the point across. Dig it.

Now, if I pitch in gas money can I go wakeboarding with you?

CDABOAT1
03-21-2013, 10:55 PM
Awesome! Subtle yet gets the point across. Dig it.

Now, if I pitch in gas money can I go wakeboarding with you?

Heck ya, bro. Anytime. Just get thee to the Dallas Fort Worth area and we'll hit it! And thanks for the nice compliment.... Stay frosty my friend. :)

sadaist
03-22-2013, 01:42 AM
Heck ya, bro. Anytime. Just get thee to the Dallas Fort Worth area and we'll hit it! And thanks for the nice compliment.... Stay frosty my friend. :)

HAHA! Careful. I keep these random invites in my back pocket for some summer I say fuck it & travel the states. I'm gonna go to Georgia & stare at the sun with another member while we BBQ and watch Squidbillies. Gonna hit the pacific Northwest & have Ford take me out for a night a microbrew education and maybe catch a LoungeMachine show. And Elvis is gonna teach me how to shove a giant crab in between 2 slices of bread and call it a sandwich when I get to the swamps. Gonna learn karaoke from Warf and how to have zero sense of shame. And if I get to Colorado Kristy said I could watch her squash frogs with her high heels. And in my own backyard I'm gonna have Jhale finally tune my fucking guitar right after 25 years playing the thing wrong.

Yep...The Roth Army has been good to me.

Wow...if I actually did do a summer trip around to all the soldiers here it would make one helluva thread. Roth Army miscreant version of a Jack Kerouac novel. Hmm......

sadaist
03-22-2013, 01:43 AM
and I see your post count came back. So weird because earlier it showed just 2 ever and in this thread. Musta been a glitch.

hambon4lif
03-22-2013, 02:09 AM
and I see your post count came back. So weird because earlier it showed just 2 ever and in this thread. Musta been a glitch.I've always been a fan of quality over quantity in any case.
Some folks here have a post count of 2,000, and yet they haven't managed to say one goddamn thing.

Post counts are deceptive at best.:thumb:

DLR Bridge
03-22-2013, 06:24 AM
Some folks here have a post count of 2,000, and yet they haven't managed to say one goddamn thing.

Great. Now I have a complex. Well I hope being thanked 687 times in 2 years means something!:yo:

relliot
03-22-2013, 07:03 AM
I've always been a fan of quality over quantity in any case.

Post counts are deceptive at best.:thumb:

Crap, I forgot what I was gonna say.

chefcraig
03-22-2013, 10:56 AM
Ha ha.. Eddie should thank me for giving him publicity.. and I'm not selling his design.. I be celebrating his design! LOL.

Yeah, but still, next time you are out on the lake, keep an eye peeled for submarine conning towers and more importantly, torpedoes. Rumor has it that Ed's lawyers had the Air Force shoot this rich bastard out of the sky when it was seen leaving a Los Angeles municipal airport.

http://img1.imagehousing.com/98/ab81b7b01b2544e9e007852362137f82.jpg (http://www.imagehousing.com/image/1113800)

private parts
03-22-2013, 11:17 AM
I like! Just enough stripe-age. You didn't go overboard! Pun intended.;)

Nitro Express
03-22-2013, 11:57 AM
Yeah, but still, next time you are out on the lake, keep an eye peeled for submarine conning towers and more importantly, torpedoes. Rumor has it that Ed's lawyers had the Air Force shoot this rich bastard out of the sky when it was seen leaving a Los Angeles municipal airport.

http://img1.imagehousing.com/98/ab81b7b01b2544e9e007852362137f82.jpg (http://www.imagehousing.com/image/1113800)

There is a jet with the Cabo Wabo logo on the side of it that should be shot down. It flys between Mexico and the US a lot. There is a fat guy on it that likes to wear yellow and red who has terrorized this nation with horrible music and lyrics. The NDAA should be applied and this terrorist if caught should receive indefinite detention.

twobad
03-22-2013, 02:06 PM
The boat looks great. Love it.

Alfred is pissed, he wants you to put the rims back on the Batmobile immediately!

CDABOAT1
03-24-2013, 10:23 AM

My arms are too short to box with Ed's lawyers. However, I do not struggle to stay afloat. Far and wide, far as I ramble! LOL.

CDABOAT1
03-24-2013, 10:25 AM
HAHA! Careful. I keep these random invites in my back pocket for some summer I say fuck it & travel the states. I'm gonna go to Georgia & stare at the sun with another member while we BBQ and watch Squidbillies. Gonna hit the pacific Northwest & have Ford take me out for a night a microbrew education and maybe catch a LoungeMachine show. And Elvis is gonna teach me how to shove a giant crab in between 2 slices of bread and call it a sandwich when I get to the swamps. Gonna learn karaoke from Warf and how to have zero sense of shame. And if I get to Colorado Kristy said I could watch her squash frogs with her high heels. And in my own backyard I'm gonna have Jhale finally tune my fucking guitar right after 25 years playing the thing wrong.

Yep...The Roth Army has been good to me.

Wow...if I actually did do a summer trip around to all the soldiers here it would make one helluva thread. Roth Army miscreant version of a Jack Kerouac novel. Hmm......

SADAIST... You make it to Texas, I wanna partay with you !!! :)

ZahZoo
03-25-2013, 02:45 PM
Quite tastefully done CDAboat unit!!

My previous Crownline was red & white... it would have looked good with something similar. Unfortunately my Aloha pontoon is beige with white and black accents... could do some black stripes but Mrs Zahzoo is a bit picky about such matters so I'll stick to VH on the stereo.

What lakes in Texas do you terrorize?

We used to hang at Inks, Buchanan and Lake Travis when we lived there.

DaveTheScott
03-26-2013, 12:40 AM
Holy SSSHHHIIIITTT you're gonna get sued.

DaveTheScott
03-26-2013, 12:42 AM

But it is pretty badass.

ZahZoo
03-26-2013, 12:43 AM

Nah as long as you ain't selling it Ed and his cocksucker lawyers don't give a rat's ass...

CDABOAT1
03-26-2013, 01:38 AM
Quite tastefully done CDAboat unit!!

My previous Crownline was red & white... it would have looked good with something similar. Unfortunately my Aloha pontoon is beige with white and black accents... could do some black stripes but Mrs Zahzoo is a bit picky about such matters so I'll stick to VH on the stereo.

What lakes in Texas do you terrorize?

We used to hang at Inks, Buchanan and Lake Travis when we lived there.

Nice! Were in DFW area so Lake Grapevine is our primary. :)

CDABOAT1
03-26-2013, 01:42 AM
But it is pretty badass.

Thanks... and hey... I've paid lots of peso to Ed in terms of buying hi music, concert tix (that alone over $ 1200 from 2007, 2008 and last year), stuff from VH store,etc. I'd say I'm a regular Van Halen P1!! And I continue to give him free albeit unsolicited publicity. Lol.

Guys, thanks for the nice comments on the boat. She's my machine fo sho! :)