DENZO MEDIUM.JPG
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Don't let Eddie's lawyer see that!
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• CDABOAT1
      Groupie
      • Dec 2011

Ha ha.. Eddie should thank me for giving him publicity.. and I'm not selling his design.. I be celebrating his design! LOL.

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by CDABOAT1
        You guys like?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9651[/ATTACH]

Awesome! Subtle yet gets the point across. Dig it.

Now, if I pitch in gas money can I go wakeboarding with you?
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• CDABOAT1
          Groupie
          • Dec 2011

Originally posted by sadaist
          Awesome! Subtle yet gets the point across. Dig it.

Now, if I pitch in gas money can I go wakeboarding with you?
          Heck ya, bro. Anytime. Just get thee to the Dallas Fort Worth area and we'll hit it! And thanks for the nice compliment.... Stay frosty my friend.

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Heck ya, bro. Anytime. Just get thee to the Dallas Fort Worth area and we'll hit it! And thanks for the nice compliment.... Stay frosty my friend.

HAHA! Careful. I keep these random invites in my back pocket for some summer I say fuck it & travel the states. I'm gonna go to Georgia & stare at the sun with another member while we BBQ and watch Squidbillies. Gonna hit the pacific Northwest & have Ford take me out for a night a microbrew education and maybe catch a LoungeMachine show. And Elvis is gonna teach me how to shove a giant crab in between 2 slices of bread and call it a sandwich when I get to the swamps. Gonna learn karaoke from Warf and how to have zero sense of shame. And if I get to Colorado Kristy said I could watch her squash frogs with her high heels. And in my own backyard I'm gonna have Jhale finally tune my fucking guitar right after 25 years playing the thing wrong.

Yep...The Roth Army has been good to me.

Wow...if I actually did do a summer trip around to all the soldiers here it would make one helluva thread. Roth Army miscreant version of a Jack Kerouac novel. Hmm......
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

and I see your post count came back. So weird because earlier it showed just 2 ever and in this thread. Musta been a glitch.

Comment

• hambon4lif
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                and I see your post count came back. So weird because earlier it showed just 2 ever and in this thread. Musta been a glitch.
                I've always been a fan of quality over quantity in any case.
                Some folks here have a post count of 2,000, and yet they haven't managed to say one goddamn thing.

Post counts are deceptive at best.
                Last edited by hambon4lif; 03-22-2013, 02:11 AM.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by hambon4lif
                  Some folks here have a post count of 2,000, and yet they haven't managed to say one goddamn thing.
                  Great. Now I have a complex. Well I hope being thanked 687 times in 2 years means something!

Comment

• relliot
                    Roth Army Recruit
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif
                    I've always been a fan of quality over quantity in any case.

Post counts are deceptive at best.
                    Crap, I forgot what I was gonna say.

Comment

• chefcraig
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Apr 2004

Ha ha.. Eddie should thank me for giving him publicity.. and I'm not selling his design.. I be celebrating his design! LOL.
                      Yeah, but still, next time you are out on the lake, keep an eye peeled for submarine conning towers and more importantly, torpedoes. Rumor has it that Ed's lawyers had the Air Force shoot this rich bastard out of the sky when it was seen leaving a Los Angeles municipal airport.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• private parts
                        Sniper
                        • Jan 2007

I like! Just enough stripe-age. You didn't go overboard! Pun intended.
                        sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                          Yeah, but still, next time you are out on the lake, keep an eye peeled for submarine conning towers and more importantly, torpedoes. Rumor has it that Ed's lawyers had the Air Force shoot this rich bastard out of the sky when it was seen leaving a Los Angeles municipal airport.

There is a jet with the Cabo Wabo logo on the side of it that should be shot down. It flys between Mexico and the US a lot. There is a fat guy on it that likes to wear yellow and red who has terrorized this nation with horrible music and lyrics. The NDAA should be applied and this terrorist if caught should receive indefinite detention.
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• twobad
                            Groupie
                            • Jan 2012

Great graphics

The boat looks great. Love it.

Alfred is pissed, he wants you to put the rims back on the Batmobile immediately!

Comment

• CDABOAT1
                              Groupie
                              • Dec 2011

Originally posted by chefcraig

My arms are too short to box with Ed's lawyers. However, I do not struggle to stay afloat. Far and wide, far as I ramble! LOL.

Comment

Working...