PDA

View Full Version : North Korea Plans To Nuke Hawaii, LA And Austin, TX Revealed In Photographs

ZahZoo
03-29-2013, 02:53 PM
These guys make me a little nervous. I get the impression that while they may lack the ability to deliver on their threats... they aren't kidding around either.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02522/north-korea-map-6_2522947c.jpg

The photos appeared in the state-run Rodong newspaper and were apparently taken at an “emergency meeting” early on Friday morning. They show Kim signing the order for North Korea’s strategic rocket forces to be on standby to fire at US targets, the paper said, with large-scale maps and diagrams in the background.

The images show a chart marked “US mainland strike plan” and missile trajectories that the NK News web site estimates terminate in Hawaii, Washington DC, Los Angeles and Austin, Texas.

The meeting of the Pyongyang’s senior military leaders was called after two US B2 bombers, flying out of bases in Missouri, carried out simulated bombing raids on North Korean targets on an island off the coast of South Korea.

Good luck with that North Korea. We know you don't have the capability for one and two, we have all kinds of missile defense systems readyto go. -Mort

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02522/north-korea-jong-2_2522858b.jpg

http://beforeitsnews.com/war-and-conflict/2013/03/north-korea-plans-to-nuke-hawaii-la-and-austin-tx-revealed-in-photographs-2445702.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/northkorea/9960933/North-Korea-plan-to-attack-US-mainland-revealed-in-photographs.html

envy_me
03-29-2013, 02:57 PM
I am totally against globalisation and USA playing trigger happy world police, but can't you guys just take them??? I am tired of these little nobodies thinking they are something. They are SO annoying. Take South Korea too while you're at it.

vandeleur
03-29-2013, 03:02 PM
I've been watching this escalate and it's taking brinkmanship to the extreme .
Even the Russians today were worried that this could go from posturing to get sanctions eased into spiralling out of control .

Nitro Express
03-29-2013, 03:06 PM
I am totally against globalisation and USA playing trigger happy world police, but can't you guys just take them??? I am tired of these little nobodies thinking they are something. They are SO annoying. Take South Korea too while you're at it.

They have nukes and a lot of artillery on the border. Sure we can take them down. No question but the war would probably go nuclear. Then of course the 1000 pound gorilla is China. What is their position? They own a lot of our debt and are a large trading partner. Plus, who makes the decisions on such things are usually tied in with all sorts of geopolitical deal making the average citizen has no idea about.

Austin Texas? What's the problem. Kim Jong Un doesn't like GOAT and your MOM?

Maybe Kim needs to be fucked up the butt.

envy_me
03-29-2013, 03:09 PM
They have nukes and a lot of artillery on the border. Sure we can take them down. No question but the war would probably go nuclear. Then of course the 1000 pound gorilla is China. What is their position? They own a lot of our debt and are a large trading partner. Plus, who makes the decisions on such things are usually tied in with all sorts of geopolitical deal making the average citizen has no idea about.

I read in the papers today that China is worried just like Russia and trying to calm the situation down. As if they would side with North Korea over USA. Think money. Everything is about the money. Who can they make money off in the future. USA is a bigger econominc power then NK, even though in reality you own a lot. Come on... You kill them off :biggrin:

FORD
03-29-2013, 03:20 PM
China's just worried about all the radioactive fallout being blown into their airspace by the wind.

They have enough pollution as it is.

Other than that, they probably wouldn't mind being rid of the Kim Jung Crazy family (Korea's BCE) just like the rest of us.

Nitro Express
03-29-2013, 03:30 PM
I take it all with a grain of salt now. I don't buy much into fear mongering. We invaded Iraq and are stilled bogged down over there over such fears. I'm almost to the point of thinking, China has the money. We outsourced our industry to them. They have the million man army. Let them deal with North Korea. The US needs to look after itself for once and stop meddling in other countries affairs. Shit happens and I'm tired of us footing the bill and being the one who has to take care of it all while the rest of the world makes money off of us.

Nitro Express
03-29-2013, 03:40 PM
I read in the papers today that China is worried just like Russia and trying to calm the situation down. As if they would side with North Korea over USA. Think money. Everything is about the money. Who can they make money off in the future. USA is a bigger econominc power then NK, even though in reality you own a lot. Come on... You kill them off :biggrin:

That's newspapers. Not reliable intelligence. I've heard rumors that N. Korea has targeted Bejing and Kim Jong Un's mother is Japanese and he's loyal to Japan. What's going on is a financial war. The old guard who have ran most the central banks in the world are being challenged by the BRIC nations. You have North Korea making threats right after someone tried to start a war between China and Japan over some islands.

Then you have someone trying to start more wars in the middle east and with Iran. The Muslim Brotherhood have always worked for western bankers as agitators and shit starters. It's bankers trying to stay in power because nothing will get the heat off them more effectively than starting a shit storm. Plus, they can make money off it. We don't know exactly who works with Kim Jong Un. Remember he spent a lot of time in Switzerland. Hmmm. Maybe some bankers have more influence in this situation that we know?

The communists and the fascists have always been bankrolled by the western bankers. The communism in N. Korea is not Korean. It was imported from the west and may be ran from the west.

Nitro Express
03-29-2013, 03:59 PM
Korea has to be one of the most racist countries in Asia. They really do view anyone who is not Korean as less. If you are walking with a korean girl down the streets of Soul chances are some Korean guys are going to start some shit with you.

The thing is south korea wants to play ball with the international banking system. North korea does not. Neither does Iran. I wouldn't be surprised if relations with both these countries would be better if they had a central bank ran by westerners.

envy_me
03-29-2013, 04:06 PM
That's newspapers. Not reliable intelligence. I've heard rumors that N. Korea has targeted Bejing and Kim Jong Un's mother is Japanese and he's loyal to Japan. What's going on is a financial war. The old guard who have ran most the central banks in the world are being challenged by the BRIC nations. You have North Korea making threats right after someone tried to start a war between China and Japan over some islands.

Then you have someone trying to start more wars in the middle east and with Iran. The Muslim Brotherhood have always worked for western bankers as agitators and shit starters. It's bankers trying to stay in power because nothing will get the heat off them more effectively than starting a shit storm. Plus, they can make money off it. We don't know exactly who works with Kim Jong Un. Remember he spent a lot of time in Switzerland. Hmmm. Maybe some bankers have more influence in this situation that we know?

The communists and the fascists have always been bankrolled by the western bankers. The communism in N. Korea is not Korean. It was imported from the west and may be ran from the west.

To go off topic, you know what I always found fascinating about you?
When for example I try to make a point for the left you always say "well, it's all the same no matter who is in charge left or right, the bankers rule the world". Which I agree with, but when there is the oppisite, then you are very right and very carefull to be on the side of the republicans.

cadaverdog
03-29-2013, 05:02 PM
These piss ants just talk shit knowing we probably won't do anything about it if it's just talk. If they actually attacked anyone we would be forced to act. So they won't. It would be different if we had bad relations with China but right now we are getting along quite well and will continue to as long as everyone keeps shopping at Wal Mart.

Nitro Express
03-29-2013, 05:16 PM
To go off topic, you know what I always found fascinating about you?
When for example I try to make a point for the left you always say "well, it's all the same no matter who is in charge left or right, the bankers rule the world". Which I agree with, but when there is the oppisite, then you are very right and very carefull to be on the side of the republicans.

The Republican party is owned by the bankers. How can I oppose the bankers and stand with the Republicans?:biggrin: No. What I see that you guys seem to not see is both parties are owned. There is no difference between Barrack Obama or George W. Bush other than some methods used and the rhetoric. The means brings it all to the same end. If you are an average person and not part of the big club, you have zero choices. You will be told what to do and if you don't stand in line there will be consequences. That is where all these bought off politicians are taking us. It's where the Patriot Act took us towards. It where Obamacare is taking us towards. It's where all the other programs they are trying to run through will take us.

Bottom line. You have no say anymore and you will just work for the system being a debt slave your whole life owning nothing and having no say in anything. Including how your children are going to be educated.

The same people who own the politicians, own the media, and they own the banks. Conspiracy? Yup. Monopoly. Absolutely. The media is the weapon. Why do you think political commentary is now entering the football games? Nobody watches the news channels. Most people watch sports or reality TV. Get prepared to see more propaganda being worked into those shows.

Nitro Express
03-29-2013, 05:19 PM
These piss ants just talk shit knowing we probably won't do anything about it if it's just talk. If they actually attacked anyone we would be forced to act. So they won't. It would be different if we had bad relations with China but right now we are getting along quite well and will continue to as long as everyone keeps shopping at Wal Mart.

You have a 27 year old who fell into daddy's seat. His generals are snakes. To prove he has balls he has to saber rattle the world's military super power. Kim is showing he's a bad ass to get some respect.

cadaverdog
03-29-2013, 05:19 PM
The Republican party is owned by the bankers. How can I oppose the bankers and stand with the Republicans?:biggrin: No. What I see that you guys seem to not see is both parties are owned. There is no difference between Barrack Obama or George W. Bush other than some methods used and the rhetoric. The means brings it all to the same end. If you are an average person and not part of the big club, you have zero choices. You will be told what to do and if you don't stand in line there will be consequences. That is where all these bought off politicians are taking us. It's where the Patriot Act took us towards. It where Obamacare is taking us towards. It's where all the other programs they are trying to run through will take us.

Bottom line. You have no say anymore and you will just work for the system being a debt slave your whole life owning nothing and having no say in anything. Including how your children are going to be educated.

The same people who own the politicians, own the media, and they own the banks. Conspiracy? Yup. Monopoly. Absolutely. The media is the weapon. Why do you think political commentary is now entering the football games? Nobody watches the news channels. Most people watch sports or reality TV. Get prepared to see more propaganda being worked into those shows.
You been taking smart pills. I laugh every time someone says my party is always right. It's not your party. It's theirs.

cadaverdog
03-29-2013, 05:21 PM
You have a 27 year old who fell into daddy's seat. His generals are snakes. To prove he has balls he has to saber rattle the world's military super power. Kim is showing he's a bad ass to get some respect.
How much respect is he gonna get when we ignore him and he does nothing? I know they'll say we wimped but everyone's not that stupid.

Nickdfresh
03-29-2013, 05:43 PM
China's just worried about all the radioactive fallout being blown into their airspace by the wind.

They have enough pollution as it is.

Other than that, they probably wouldn't mind being rid of the Kim Jung Crazy family (Korea's BCE) just like the rest of us.

China also has enough North Korean going over their border to start another North Korea...

FORD
03-29-2013, 05:49 PM
It would be different if we had bad relations with China but right now we are getting along quite well and will continue to as long as everyone keeps shopping at Wal Mart.

Does this mean your only going to buy socks with "Made in the USA" on the label from now on? :sockfucker:

Nickdfresh
03-29-2013, 05:52 PM

Silly shit. Why would he be "loyal to Japan?" The countries have a long history of animosity and the Japanese look down on the Koreans. His grandfather, Kim Sung Ill, was an anti-Japanese guerrilla fighter out of China...

FORD
03-29-2013, 05:57 PM
China also has enough North Korean going over their border to start another North Korea...

Which could be as much about ethnicity as it is about economics, this being another one of those regions where political borders don't always match up with where people actually live, with a lot of people in the Jilin and Liaoning provinces (which border NK) being ethnically Korean.

But the Chi-coms thought the Yalu river made a nice border, so they ran with that......

ZahZoo
03-29-2013, 06:23 PM

That's China's primary concern with North Korea. If we took out their government NK people would flood China and create a huge refugee mess that would drain the Chinese infrastructure. Publicly China is not happy with North Korea at the moment and have been telling them to calm down.

What concerns me is how stupid is that 27 year old puppet leader and how hell bent are the old regime military leaders really running the country to go make a name for themselves??

I really don't think any of those idiots really have a clue on what they are messing with... especially if they are stupid enough to use a nuclear weapon. We'd have no choice but to knock the fucking white right off their damn rice in one quick flash...

Nickdfresh
03-29-2013, 06:34 PM
Which could be as much about ethnicity as it is about economics, this being another one of those regions where political borders don't always match up with where people actually live, with a lot of people in the Jilin and Liaoning provinces (which border NK) being ethnically Korean.

But the Chi-coms thought the Yalu river made a nice border, so they ran with that......

Japan has a large Korean population and most people don't realize they occupied Korea for decades and Koreans even served in the Japanese Army in WWII often as prison camp guards. There were of course the comfort women abducted for mass rape as well as workers taken there for slave labor. When the war ended the Japanese just wanted their honored guests to leave but the population set up their own society in a society...

DONNIEP
03-29-2013, 06:36 PM
I am totally against globalisation and USA playing trigger happy world police, but can't you guys just take them???

We voted today on this very issue. We've decided Sweden can take the lead on this one.

FORD
03-29-2013, 06:41 PM
Japan has a large Korean population and most people don't realize they occupied Korea for decades and Koreans even served in the Japanese Army in WWII often as prison camp guards. There were of course the comfort women abducted for mass rape as well as workers taken there for slave labor. When the war ended the Japanese just wanted their honored guests to leave but the population set up their own society in a society...

Used to work with a Korean lady whose husband was Japanese. Oddly enough, they met in Hawaii.

FORD
03-29-2013, 06:43 PM
We voted today on this very issue. We've decided Sweden can take the lead on this one.

ABBA can drive over in a fleet of Volvos and rig up catapults on top of their cars to launch IKEA horseballs and shitcakes at them. :biggrin:

sadaist
03-29-2013, 06:49 PM
Austin Texas? What's the problem. Kim Jong Un doesn't like GOAT and your MOM?

Samsung HQ is there. The gem of South Korean companies.

sadaist
03-29-2013, 06:53 PM
Next time instead of sending Dennis Rodman to North Korea, I vote we send this guy....

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l159/liltwistid/CottonHill.jpg

FORD
03-29-2013, 06:57 PM
Next time instead of sending Dennis Rodman to North Korea, I vote we send this guy....

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l159/liltwistid/CottonHill.jpg

He might actually be shorter than Lil' Kim.

envy_me
03-29-2013, 06:58 PM

Exactly, that is my point. You change your startegy depending on your agenda. Sometimes everybody is owned, sometimes the republican party is the right one.

So everybody is owned? Can we agree on that? Stick to that from now on, in EVERY post ;-)

clarathecarrot
03-29-2013, 07:01 PM
Have the North Koreans built their nukes to be the same size as the rest of the worlds or are they porportional to you know, their size..?

Or are they real big out of porportion.. like that Asian,.. Hentia cartoon ..size ?

Maybe, the military leaders,, could wear really tall hats that were really disporportionately tall for the size of thier heads and bodies and well...feel ...less looked down upon , by the HUGE CAUCAISAN NUKES..,...size wise, I mean.?

Or the leader of the country could shave the sides of his head and really grow the hair on top of his skull TALLER!! size wise I mean..?

Stripes have a Talling effect,..and in for 2013.. lined up nuclear warhead missles side by side...it makes ..TALLER!!

Size wise ...

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02522/north-korea-map-6_2522947c.jpg

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02522/north-korea-jong-2_2522858b.jpg

clarathecarrot
03-29-2013, 07:09 PM
Because of Americas (we need a right cross to the jaw mentality) of finding someone worthy of crushing.

These dictators know they can say what they want in the press, Amaninnadinnerjacket (Iran) is the same way.

If the North Koreans would have published this shit with China maps and targets lined out they would have been gone weeks ago.

VetteLS5
03-29-2013, 07:19 PM
[QUOTE=Nitro Express;1757518]Bottom line. You have no say anymore and you will just work for the system being a debt slave your whole life owning nothing and having no say in anything. Including how your children are going to be educated./QUOTE]

On the contrary. I control my own personal debt and liquidity, and am involved heavily in my child's education. No offense, but your hypothesis only appeals to those who already have an uneducated, don't-give-a-shit attitude about their family's life.

VetteLS5
03-29-2013, 07:20 PM
Did I fuck up the quote function again? Jesus...

VetteLS5
03-29-2013, 07:22 PM
I am totally against globalisation and USA playing trigger happy world police, but can't you guys just take them???

Ah, the informed world view in a nutshell - you bad Americans need to stop trying to control everything... but by the way, would you mind controlling this for us?

DONNIEP
03-29-2013, 07:23 PM
Did I fuck up the quote function again? Jesus...

Well, I'm not Jesus but I can help you, my son. You're missing the bracket :biggrin:

Seriously, if you're posting using an iPhone there's a way to move the cursor without the much lamented left arrow key...

FORD
03-29-2013, 08:03 PM
Well, I'm not Jesus but I can help you, my son. You're missing the bracket :biggrin:

Jesus has the night off.... you know, "Good Friday" and all that.

Not that it was all that good for Him.

DLR Bridge
03-29-2013, 08:07 PM
Jesus has the night off.... you know, "Good Friday" and all.

Think he's having pizza tonight?

DONNIEP
03-29-2013, 08:11 PM

I was kinda hoping he'd show up. Maybe do the whole water-into-wine thing. Much better than my beer bottle, 3 quarters and a dollar bar trick.

FORD
03-29-2013, 08:33 PM

Of course! He can feed half of Heaven with one Pizza! :biggrin:

Or perhaps, half of Brisbane Australia??

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/the-other-side/face-of-jesus-christ-appears-in-three-cheese-pizza/story-e6frfhk6-1226030824138

ashstralia
03-29-2013, 09:41 PM
just send the shape shifting alien bodyguards!!

http://www.news.com.au/world-news/white-house-jokingly-rebuffs-conspiracy-video-claiming-president-has-alien-bodyguards/story-fndir2ev-1226608926395

vandeleur
03-29-2013, 10:17 PM
BBC news just had this on

North Korea has said it is entering a "state of war" with South Korea in its latest escalation of rhetoric against its southern neighbour and the US.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-21979127

DONNIEP
03-29-2013, 10:21 PM

North Korea has said it is entering a "state of war" with South Korea in its latest escalation of rhetoric against its southern neighbour and the US.

We should have finished this the first time...

vandeleur
03-29-2013, 10:33 PM
All this tkd has me learning bits of Korean and now it might become an endangered language .

Va Beach VH Fan
03-29-2013, 10:47 PM

Oh for fuck's sake, the two Koreas have never officially LEFT a state of war since 1953 !!

North Korea has never signed any peace treaty, they only signed the Armistice Agreement, which stopped the fighting and set the border at the 38th parallel....

I've been hearing the same bullshit since the '80's when I was in Korea several times....

We'd have Naval exercises, North Korea would threaten with the same bullshit....

But it's also the reason why the US still has almost 30,000 troops in South Korea, almost 60 years after the Korean "War" ended.....

vandeleur
03-29-2013, 10:57 PM
Do you think this escalation of rhetoric , weakening support from Russia/china,Biting sanctions , and a new leader wanting to test how far he can throw his weight about are the same old same old or a bit different ?

FORD
03-29-2013, 10:58 PM
Like I said, before this is the Korean version of the BCE running the show over there. The last guy was their Chimpy. He was trying to prove he was more of a "badass" than his daddy, and ended up looking like a fool.

Lil' Kim is more like this kid.......

http://austinist.com/attachments/Allen%20Y%20Chen/Pierce%20Bush%202-thumb.jpg

Pierce Bush.... AKA Alfred E. Neuman Bush.

He's not even Chimp's son, but he looks enough like him to qualify for this comparison. Just a snot nosed little brat drunk on power and nepotism (as well as crappy beer)

If we didn't have the Constitutional requirement that a pResident has to be at least 35, the BCE probably would have stolen an election for this little prick already, and he would be launching nukes all over the place.

DONNIEP
03-29-2013, 11:05 PM
I don't even know who Pierce Bush is. But that is one more happy sumbitch!! What's not to like? :biggrin:

FORD
03-29-2013, 11:10 PM
I don't even know who Pierce Bush is. But that is one more happy sumbitch!! What's not to like? :biggrin:

You really think those chicks would give that doofus the time of day if his last name wasn't Bush?

I forget which one of the criminals is his daddy. Not Chimpy or Jeb.... it's either Neil the Savings & Loan thief, or Marvin, the one who ran "security" at the World Trade Center.

Seriously though, he's every bit as dumb as his Uncle Chimp, if not worse......

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cWidr0Uwj8E&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cWidr0Uwj8E&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>

DONNIEP
03-29-2013, 11:31 PM
Who cares who his daddy is? Geez, he may be dumber than a box of rocks but who cares? The kid is apparently living it up and having a hell of a time. There is not one guy here who would shirk his family name and strike out on his own instead of enjoying the good life.

FORD
03-30-2013, 12:06 AM
Who cares who his daddy is? Geez, he may be dumber than a box of rocks but who cares? The kid is apparently living it up and having a hell of a time. There is not one guy here who would shirk his family name and strike out on his own instead of enjoying the good life.

I can think of a guy who did exactly that......

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081214174725/althistory/images/b/b1/President_McCain_Howard_Dean_Announcement_2003.PNG

Had the family credentials to be a big shot on Wall Street, but he gave it up to be a doctor in rural Vermont. Eventually became Lt. Governor, and then Governor.

Should have been the President of the United States in 2004. And we would all be so much better off now if he had been :(

vandeleur
03-30-2013, 12:21 AM
We have a guy called tony Benn who gave up his hereditary peerage and fought for the Labour Party . Whether you believed in his politics you knew he was at least saying what he believed . A very cool guy actually .

DONNIEP
03-30-2013, 12:23 AM
Wrong thread. Holy shit!

BITEYOASS
03-30-2013, 08:04 AM
Shit, now I'm getting this urge to re-enlist in the USMC with the hope of killing some North Koreans. I guess that's what happens when you join for nine years and leave. Of course if that little shit destroys Hyundai HQ in Seoul, then I might be out of a job unless they have a plan to build South Korean Army equipment at the Montgomery plant.

Zing!
03-30-2013, 08:22 AM
I can think of a guy who did exactly that......

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081214174725/althistory/images/b/b1/President_McCain_Howard_Dean_Announcement_2003.PNG

Had the family credentials to be a big shot on Wall Street, but he gave it up to be a doctor in rural Vermont. Eventually became Lt. Governor, and then Governor.

Should have been the President of the United States in 2004. And we would all be so much better off now if he had been :(

He doomed his chances by being passionate about politics.

Va Beach VH Fan
03-30-2013, 08:26 AM
Do you think this escalation of rhetoric , weakening support from Russia/china,Biting sanctions , and a new leader wanting to test how far he can throw his weight about are the same old same old or a bit different ?

Same old, same old...

Only difference is the dingbat in charge....

clarathecarrot
03-30-2013, 10:55 AM
Anyone else think the general standing directly behind the fearless leader, was executed for being unable to have any other look on his face than,.."This douche couldn't fake sit in chair and understand that map, if we had 75 more stagings of this photo op.".

And the other generals for looking to "acting".

Nickdfresh
03-30-2013, 04:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIPSvIz9NDs

Seshmeister
03-30-2013, 05:11 PM
What a pile of crap.

North Korea couldn't hit North Korea with a missile never mind LA...

Nitro Express
03-30-2013, 06:45 PM
Anyone else think the general standing directly behind the fearless leader, was executed for being unable to have any other look on his face than,.."This douche couldn't fake sit in chair and understand that map, if we had 75 more stagings of this photo op.".

And the other generals for looking to "acting".

The North Koreans seem to polish furniture well. Look at the shine on that desk top!

Nitro Express
03-30-2013, 06:50 PM

The Korean war never ended. It's been in stalemate since the 1950's. After we invaded Iraq on a lie I'm at this point very skeptical of anything our government tells me regarding potential enemies and the need to go to war. Of course a war with North Korea would be a juicy crisis to exploit. Maybe Kim would settle down if our government stops poking him in the belly. Maybe we should send Rodman back over for more basketball games.

VetteLS5
03-30-2013, 07:00 PM
Had the family credentials to be a big shot on Wall Street, but he gave it up to be a doctor in rural Vermont. (

Before he's anointed for his sacrifice for humanity, shouldn't we consider just how big a fall it is from entry level Wall Streeter to having one's own private practice? We're not talking a huge fall from grace here...

Nickdfresh
03-31-2013, 10:20 PM
Meanwhile the sabre-rattling goes on...

ZahZoo
04-03-2013, 10:22 AM
Seems like each day that passes this situation keep ratcheting up another notch... Today it's denying access from S Korean factory workers.

Got a feeling this isn't going to quiet down any time soon... or worse someone pulls a trigger and a major altercation follows.

BITEYOASS
04-03-2013, 10:36 AM
Austin, Texas? Wonder what the next targets this nutjob will choose? Portland, Ann Arbor, that hipster colony in Brooklyn named Williamsburg?

ELVIS
04-03-2013, 12:38 PM
You really think those chicks would give that doofus the time of day if his last name wasn't Bush?

Does it matter ??

ELVIS
04-03-2013, 12:42 PM
North Korea couldn't hit North Korea with a missile never mind LA...

:biggrin:

Satan
04-03-2013, 01:37 PM
Does it matter ??

Remember that question when 5 BCE appointees on the Supreme Court make him the pResident in 2024.

ZahZoo
04-03-2013, 02:29 PM
Austin, Texas?

Must be anti Bar-B-Q...

FORD
04-03-2013, 03:00 PM
Must be anti Bar-B-Q...

Koreans have their own version of Bar-B-Q. Maybe he just wants to take over the franchise?

jhale667
04-03-2013, 08:05 PM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/408113_10152726922115377_1585938069_zps9f9015bd.jp g

Zing!
04-03-2013, 08:52 PM
Ha ha ha ha ha! That's hysterical.

ELVIS
04-03-2013, 08:53 PM
Hardy har har...

Nickdfresh
04-03-2013, 08:57 PM
The South Koreans are really the threat to the continental United States:

ZahZoo
04-04-2013, 10:04 AM
NK Military now authorized to use nuclear force on South Korea, Guam, Japan & Hawaii.

This just gets crazier every morning!!

ELVIS
04-04-2013, 10:07 AM
Looks to me like they really might try to blow something up...

vandeleur
04-04-2013, 11:02 AM
Yeah been watching the news , seemingly the Chinese have moved their troops to the boarder of NK .
Guess they think they could about to be flooded with refugees.
With All this bluff and bluster one wrong move or accidental incident and this could get way out of hand.
Even the Russians are commenting on it .

BITEYOASS
04-04-2013, 01:26 PM
I think I'll skip on re-enlisting. Besides, I'm fuckin' 33 years old. But I will hold myself in reserve in case NK attacks either:

-The county I live in.
-Las Vegas
-The Playboy Mansion
-Hustler Publishing HQ
-Any bourbon or whiskey distillery.
-The Churchill Downs Horse Track. :bigwink:

Nickdfresh
04-04-2013, 06:29 PM
NK Military now authorized to use nuclear force on South Korea, Guam, Japan & Hawaii.

This just gets crazier every morning!!

Maybe they can deliver them in DHL Vans?

Empty posturing...

vandeleur
04-04-2013, 06:40 PM
Empty posturing for sure , but all it takes is some excitable incident like sinking a ship or firing across the border ... Like they do .
And they could posture themselves right into a shit storm .

That's the problem with slippery slopes .. They are slipy

vandeleur
04-04-2013, 06:42 PM
Maybe they can deliver them in DHL Vans?

Empty posturing...

They need to be watching out for pizza deliveries by suspicious Korean gentlemen .
I think it's know as the scooby do :D

Nickdfresh
04-04-2013, 07:29 PM
The speculation is that the young Kim Ill Dickhead is under 30 and very insecure regarding his experience and that he is trying to "prove" himself to the generals. I think such posturing could have the opposite effect for him...

vandeleur
04-04-2013, 07:41 PM
That may make him less likely to back down ,he may not want to lose face.
He is certainly tying to push this as far as he can without actually attacking someone .
And it has to end somewhere , he either stops this shit and goes off telling his people he won and the world backed down or he pushes it until it ends in an inevitable military conflict .
I don't see people rushing to remove sanctions at any time soon .

Zing!
04-05-2013, 10:46 AM
The speculation is that the young Kim Ill Dickhead is under 30 and very insecure..

In politics that's called "having a little dick."

Seshmeister
04-05-2013, 11:18 AM
And fuck knows how little he knows about the reality of the world.

We'll be ok this time but it could make you worry thinking about 30 years time when these backwater places get better technology.

ELVIS
04-05-2013, 11:23 AM
That's why I think (as much as I'm against war) that when someone makes confirmed direct threats like this, you send the latest secret technology over there and take him out completely...

Then you can start discussing the next morning was it a good idea or not...

Nickdfresh
04-06-2013, 05:51 PM
9686 ;)

envy_me
04-08-2013, 05:36 AM
http://gfx.aftonbladet-cdn.se/image/16559146/622/normal/234f7112975fb/KIM.jpg

Kim Jong Un has a new job on TV?