X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZahZoo
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

North Korea Plans To Nuke Hawaii, LA And Austin, TX Revealed In Photographs

These guys make me a little nervous. I get the impression that while they may lack the ability to deliver on their threats... they aren't kidding around either.

The photos appeared in the state-run Rodong newspaper and were apparently taken at an “emergency meeting” early on Friday morning. They show Kim signing the order for North Korea’s strategic rocket forces to be on standby to fire at US targets, the paper said, with large-scale maps and diagrams in the background.

The images show a chart marked “US mainland strike plan” and missile trajectories that the NK News web site estimates terminate in Hawaii, Washington DC, Los Angeles and Austin, Texas.

The meeting of the Pyongyang’s senior military leaders was called after two US B2 bombers, flying out of bases in Missouri, carried out simulated bombing raids on North Korean targets on an island off the coast of South Korea.

Good luck with that North Korea. We know you don't have the capability for one and two, we have all kinds of missile defense systems readyto go. -Mort

The text on the map, which shows the west coast of North America, says “Plan to hit the U.S. mainland” The photos appeared in the state-run Rodong newspaper and were apparently taken at an “emergency meeting” early on Friday morning. They show Kim signing the order for North Korea’s strategic

North Korea has revealed its plans to strike targets in Hawaii and the continental United States in photos taken in Kim Jong-un's military command centre.
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”
  • envy_me
    Swedish Love Pump
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Dec 2010

I am totally against globalisation and USA playing trigger happy world police, but can't you guys just take them??? I am tired of these little nobodies thinking they are something. They are SO annoying. Take South Korea too while you're at it.
    The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• vandeleur
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Sep 2009

I've been watching this escalate and it's taking brinkmanship to the extreme .
      Even the Russians today were worried that this could go from posturing to get sanctions eased into spiralling out of control .
      Last edited by vandeleur; 03-29-2013, 03:05 PM.
      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
        I am totally against globalisation and USA playing trigger happy world police, but can't you guys just take them??? I am tired of these little nobodies thinking they are something. They are SO annoying. Take South Korea too while you're at it.
        They have nukes and a lot of artillery on the border. Sure we can take them down. No question but the war would probably go nuclear. Then of course the 1000 pound gorilla is China. What is their position? They own a lot of our debt and are a large trading partner. Plus, who makes the decisions on such things are usually tied in with all sorts of geopolitical deal making the average citizen has no idea about.

Austin Texas? What's the problem. Kim Jong Un doesn't like GOAT and your MOM?

Maybe Kim needs to be fucked up the butt.
        Last edited by Nitro Express; 03-29-2013, 03:12 PM.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• envy_me
          Swedish Love Pump
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Nitro Express
          They have nukes and a lot of artillery on the border. Sure we can take them down. No question but the war would probably go nuclear. Then of course the 1000 pound gorilla is China. What is their position? They own a lot of our debt and are a large trading partner. Plus, who makes the decisions on such things are usually tied in with all sorts of geopolitical deal making the average citizen has no idea about.

I read in the papers today that China is worried just like Russia and trying to calm the situation down. As if they would side with North Korea over USA. Think money. Everything is about the money. Who can they make money off in the future. USA is a bigger econominc power then NK, even though in reality you own a lot. Come on... You kill them off

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

China's just worried about all the radioactive fallout being blown into their airspace by the wind.

They have enough pollution as it is.

Other than that, they probably wouldn't mind being rid of the Kim Jung Crazy family (Korea's BCE) just like the rest of us.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

I take it all with a grain of salt now. I don't buy much into fear mongering. We invaded Iraq and are stilled bogged down over there over such fears. I'm almost to the point of thinking, China has the money. We outsourced our industry to them. They have the million man army. Let them deal with North Korea. The US needs to look after itself for once and stop meddling in other countries affairs. Shit happens and I'm tired of us footing the bill and being the one who has to take care of it all while the rest of the world makes money off of us.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

I read in the papers today that China is worried just like Russia and trying to calm the situation down. As if they would side with North Korea over USA. Think money. Everything is about the money. Who can they make money off in the future. USA is a bigger econominc power then NK, even though in reality you own a lot. Come on... You kill them off
                That's newspapers. Not reliable intelligence. I've heard rumors that N. Korea has targeted Bejing and Kim Jong Un's mother is Japanese and he's loyal to Japan. What's going on is a financial war. The old guard who have ran most the central banks in the world are being challenged by the BRIC nations. You have North Korea making threats right after someone tried to start a war between China and Japan over some islands.

Then you have someone trying to start more wars in the middle east and with Iran. The Muslim Brotherhood have always worked for western bankers as agitators and shit starters. It's bankers trying to stay in power because nothing will get the heat off them more effectively than starting a shit storm. Plus, they can make money off it. We don't know exactly who works with Kim Jong Un. Remember he spent a lot of time in Switzerland. Hmmm. Maybe some bankers have more influence in this situation that we know?

The communists and the fascists have always been bankrolled by the western bankers. The communism in N. Korea is not Korean. It was imported from the west and may be ran from the west.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Korea has to be one of the most racist countries in Asia. They really do view anyone who is not Korean as less. If you are walking with a korean girl down the streets of Soul chances are some Korean guys are going to start some shit with you.

The thing is south korea wants to play ball with the international banking system. North korea does not. Neither does Iran. I wouldn't be surprised if relations with both these countries would be better if they had a central bank ran by westerners.

Comment

• envy_me
                    Swedish Love Pump
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Dec 2010

That's newspapers. Not reliable intelligence. I've heard rumors that N. Korea has targeted Bejing and Kim Jong Un's mother is Japanese and he's loyal to Japan. What's going on is a financial war. The old guard who have ran most the central banks in the world are being challenged by the BRIC nations. You have North Korea making threats right after someone tried to start a war between China and Japan over some islands.

Then you have someone trying to start more wars in the middle east and with Iran. The Muslim Brotherhood have always worked for western bankers as agitators and shit starters. It's bankers trying to stay in power because nothing will get the heat off them more effectively than starting a shit storm. Plus, they can make money off it. We don't know exactly who works with Kim Jong Un. Remember he spent a lot of time in Switzerland. Hmmm. Maybe some bankers have more influence in this situation that we know?

The communists and the fascists have always been bankrolled by the western bankers. The communism in N. Korea is not Korean. It was imported from the west and may be ran from the west.

To go off topic, you know what I always found fascinating about you?
                    When for example I try to make a point for the left you always say "well, it's all the same no matter who is in charge left or right, the bankers rule the world". Which I agree with, but when there is the oppisite, then you are very right and very carefull to be on the side of the republicans.
                    Last edited by envy_me; 03-29-2013, 04:08 PM.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

These piss ants just talk shit knowing we probably won't do anything about it if it's just talk. If they actually attacked anyone we would be forced to act. So they won't. It would be different if we had bad relations with China but right now we are getting along quite well and will continue to as long as everyone keeps shopping at Wal Mart.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

To go off topic, you know what I always found fascinating about you?
                        When for example I try to make a point for the left you always say "well, it's all the same no matter who is in charge left or right, the bankers rule the world". Which I agree with, but when there is the oppisite, then you are very right and very carefull to be on the side of the republicans.
                        The Republican party is owned by the bankers. How can I oppose the bankers and stand with the Republicans? No. What I see that you guys seem to not see is both parties are owned. There is no difference between Barrack Obama or George W. Bush other than some methods used and the rhetoric. The means brings it all to the same end. If you are an average person and not part of the big club, you have zero choices. You will be told what to do and if you don't stand in line there will be consequences. That is where all these bought off politicians are taking us. It's where the Patriot Act took us towards. It where Obamacare is taking us towards. It's where all the other programs they are trying to run through will take us.

Bottom line. You have no say anymore and you will just work for the system being a debt slave your whole life owning nothing and having no say in anything. Including how your children are going to be educated.

The same people who own the politicians, own the media, and they own the banks. Conspiracy? Yup. Monopoly. Absolutely. The media is the weapon. Why do you think political commentary is now entering the football games? Nobody watches the news channels. Most people watch sports or reality TV. Get prepared to see more propaganda being worked into those shows.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                          These piss ants just talk shit knowing we probably won't do anything about it if it's just talk. If they actually attacked anyone we would be forced to act. So they won't. It would be different if we had bad relations with China but right now we are getting along quite well and will continue to as long as everyone keeps shopping at Wal Mart.
                          You have a 27 year old who fell into daddy's seat. His generals are snakes. To prove he has balls he has to saber rattle the world's military super power. Kim is showing he's a bad ass to get some respect.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

The Republican party is owned by the bankers. How can I oppose the bankers and stand with the Republicans? No. What I see that you guys seem to not see is both parties are owned. There is no difference between Barrack Obama or George W. Bush other than some methods used and the rhetoric. The means brings it all to the same end. If you are an average person and not part of the big club, you have zero choices. You will be told what to do and if you don't stand in line there will be consequences. That is where all these bought off politicians are taking us. It's where the Patriot Act took us towards. It where Obamacare is taking us towards. It's where all the other programs they are trying to run through will take us.

Bottom line. You have no say anymore and you will just work for the system being a debt slave your whole life owning nothing and having no say in anything. Including how your children are going to be educated.

The same people who own the politicians, own the media, and they own the banks. Conspiracy? Yup. Monopoly. Absolutely. The media is the weapon. Why do you think political commentary is now entering the football games? Nobody watches the news channels. Most people watch sports or reality TV. Get prepared to see more propaganda being worked into those shows.
                            You been taking smart pills. I laugh every time someone says my party is always right. It's not your party. It's theirs.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

You have a 27 year old who fell into daddy's seat. His generals are snakes. To prove he has balls he has to saber rattle the world's military super power. Kim is showing he's a bad ass to get some respect.
                              How much respect is he gonna get when we ignore him and he does nothing? I know they'll say we wimped but everyone's not that stupid.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...