X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NIN1211
    Head Fluffer
    • Jan 2012

Cool Unseen US Fest Backstage

Last edited by NIN1211; 03-31-2013, 09:25 AM.

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Seriously? Unseen?

I won't give you a hard time, 'cause I posted something recently that I said was "rare" and a few people jumped all over me....

But Dave's backstage interview with Mark Goodman is certainly not unseen, it's here several times over if you search hard enough....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• NIN1211
      Head Fluffer
      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
      Seriously? Unseen?

I won't give you a hard time, 'cause I posted something recently that I said was "rare" and a few people jumped all over me....

But Dave's backstage interview with Mark Goodman is certainly not unseen, it's here several times over if you search hard enough....

I have only seen the first part....not when the cameras were "off"....oh well....my bad

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by NIN1211
        I have only seen the first part....not when the cameras were "off"....oh well....my bad
        I searched some of the old threads, it appears that Part I of the interview has been yanked off Youtube by some LLC.....

Here is some of it though...

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Same here...

Unless I was so wasted I don't remember it...

Comment

• TJMKID
            Veteran
            • Mar 2004

Has anyone ever posted that press conference during the '83 US Fest where Dave is smashed beyond recognition?

I seen a short snippet of it on the EweToobs but never the whole presser......heard it was a real hoot.

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
            Seriously? Unseen?

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

Yes of course!

Do you take us for idiots?

Comment

• sadaist
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jul 2004

This just reinforces what Dave said years later when asked about the difference between himself & Sammy Hagar.

Sammy throws a party...

I AM the party!

Then Sammy also had this to say...

I'm a musician...

David Lee Roth is a rock star.

You got that right bub.
                “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• ZahZoo
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                  Yes of course!

Do you take us for idiots?
                  Mostly... several knuckleheads in the mix as well...
                  "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Working...