PDA

View Full Version : Cool Unseen US Fest Backstage

NIN1211
03-31-2013, 09:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrKesswuxhE

Va Beach VH Fan
03-31-2013, 09:19 AM
Seriously? Unseen?

I won't give you a hard time, 'cause I posted something recently that I said was "rare" and a few people jumped all over me....

But Dave's backstage interview with Mark Goodman is certainly not unseen, it's here several times over if you search hard enough....

NIN1211
03-31-2013, 09:22 AM
Seriously? Unseen?

I won't give you a hard time, 'cause I posted something recently that I said was "rare" and a few people jumped all over me....

But Dave's backstage interview with Mark Goodman is certainly not unseen, it's here several times over if you search hard enough....

I have only seen the first part....not when the cameras were "off"....oh well....my bad

Va Beach VH Fan
03-31-2013, 09:48 AM
I have only seen the first part....not when the cameras were "off"....oh well....my bad

I searched some of the old threads, it appears that Part I of the interview has been yanked off Youtube by some LLC.....

Here is some of it though...

ELVIS
03-31-2013, 11:56 AM

Same here...

Unless I was so wasted I don't remember it...

:biggrin:

TJMKID
03-31-2013, 05:34 PM
Has anyone ever posted that press conference during the '83 US Fest where Dave is smashed beyond recognition?

I seen a short snippet of it on the EweToobs but never the whole presser......heard it was a real hoot.

Seriously? Unseen?

Hardrock69
03-31-2013, 06:35 PM
Yes of course!

Do you take us for idiots? :hee:

sadaist
03-31-2013, 06:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrKesswuxhE

This just reinforces what Dave said years later when asked about the difference between himself & Sammy Hagar.

Sammy throws a party...

I AM the party!

Then Sammy also had this to say...

I'm a musician...

David Lee Roth is a rock star.

You got that right bub.

ZahZoo
04-01-2013, 09:51 AM
Yes of course!

Do you take us for idiots? :hee:

Mostly... several knuckleheads in the mix as well...