Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Meet the Corporatists Trying To Take Away Your Rights

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • Warham
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Why are all the threads on here videos nowadays? Can't we just paraphrase the videos so we don't have to visit YouTube?

Comment

• jhale667
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Warham
      Why are all the threads on here videos nowadays? Can't we just paraphrase the videos so we don't have to visit YouTube?
      Curious....why would you bother to paraphrase when you can directly quote the source? And who "visits" YouTube, don't the vids just play on the page for you?
      Originally posted by conmee
      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
      Originally posted by eddie78
      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Warham
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

YouTube supplies the content, even if it's present on this page. What if I don't feel like clicking these videos?

I want to read FORD's opinion, not his copy and paste of some link that I can see somewhere else.

This forum was much better years ago when people posted cogent thoughts instead of supplying endless links.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

OK, here's my opinion....

Since the KKKoch Brothers entire family fortune came from selling oil equipment to Josef Stalin, a sworn enemy of the United States, every last penny of their money should be seized by the government under the Patriot Act.

And since the BCE made most of their money by investing in Hitler's Third Reich, the same thing should happen to them.

And neither family should ever be allowed to have any level of involvement in politics again.

I'm opposed to drone strikes on US soil as a rule, but as long as we have such a thing, let's use it against the economic terrorists who have truly harmed this country.

First one goes to the Goldman Sachs building. Second one goes to MonSatan. Those two companies have harmed us more than most others combined.

Much more needs to be done, of course. But these first few steps would serve notice on the predators that We the People are not putting up with this shit anymore.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

It's called spamming the forum with Dr. Creepy clips...

Comment

Working...