X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Two Explosions at Boston Marathon Finish Line

Two bombs struck near the finish line of the Boston Marathon on Monday, turning a celebration into a bloody scene of destruction.

Boston (CNN) -- A pair of explosions rocked the finish line at the Boston Marathon on Monday afternoon, injuring at least a half-dozen people, a CNN producer at the scene said.

The blasts occurred a few seconds apart, shrouding downtown Boston's Copley Square in smoke. Paramedics were treating several victims at the scene, and police ordered onlookers to back away from the area, CNN Producer Matt Frucci reported.

The explosions occurred about 2:45 p.m., about an hour after the first runners had crossed the finish line, Frucci said.
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Now, that would be a terrorist attack...

How much ya wanna bet it's not conservative Christian gun owners ??

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Hmmm...

They are asking on CNN if there were any "right wing patriots" in the area...

LMAO!

Here we go...

Fuck you Wolf Blitzer...

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS

How much ya wanna bet it's not conservative Christian gun owners ??
          Actually it sounds a lot like one of those EriKKK Rudolph attacks from a few years back. (1996 Olympics and others). And he was a self proclaimed "Christian" (white supremacist militia nutjob)
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Hmmm...

They are asking on CNN if there were any "right wing patriots" in the area...

LMAO!

Here we go...

Fuck you Wolf Blitzer...

If it's Leslie Blitzer, I'm suprised he didn't blame Iran. Must not have got his Mossad paycheck yet this month.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Seems relatively "minor", compared to other terrorist attacks, at least IMO....

But who knows, maybe this type of attack is what they can only do at this point in time...

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
                Actually it sounds a lot like one of those EriKKK Rudolph attacks from a few years back. (1996 Olympics and others). And he was a self proclaimed "Christian" (white supremacist militia nutjob)
                See how you think ??

White Supremacists are not Christians just because they say they are...

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

Just seen it on bbc , it's bad shit whatever nut job factions done it .
                  fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                    Seems relatively "minor", compared to other terrorist attacks, at least IMO....

But who knows, maybe this type of attack is what they can only do at this point in time...
                    I don't care who did it, and I wasn't pointing at "muslims" in any way...

That is an act of terrorism...

I don't believe the jihad myth against Americans...

It's our government that certain groups don't like and I can't blame them too much...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

I really hate listening to any live broadcasts, because the reporters 99% of the time have no recourse but the speculate...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

I don't care who did it, and I wasn't pointing at "muslims" in any way...

That is an act of terrorism...
                        I didn't use the word "muslim", and I agree it's definitely terrorism...

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

I really hate listening to any live broadcasts, because the reporters 99% of the time have no recourse but the speculate...
                          yep, and that's when they throw out those key words like Christian and Patriot to the sheep when they have no idea what they're even talking about...

Comment

• So this is love
                            Veteran
                            • Jan 2012

I hope they catch the cowards that did this very fast.....it was a holiday in Boston..lots of families in the street
                            Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

I didn't use the word "muslim", and I agree it's definitely terrorism...
                              Well, who's "they" then, the government ??

Comment

Working...