X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sensible Shoes
    Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

VH mention on ABC Sunday night

OK first I have to admit I watch abc's "Once Upon a Time". Forget the plot, it's about as convoluted as "Lost". Not surprising it's written by the same guys.

Anyway, there's this girl who's lost her memory and now thinks she's a bar room whore. She's talking to the man who loved her before her amnesia.

Belle: (reacting to the music) Oh not this. We need some Panama. (Goes to jukebox)
    Mr. Gold: what?
    Belle: Panama? Don't you like Van Halen? (disappointed) Awwww, I bet you're a Hagar man."

How weird is THAT?
    Last edited by Sensible Shoes; 04-21-2013, 10:59 PM.

Oh dear.
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Comment

• VAiN
      Use my hand, I won't look
      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes
      OK first I have to admit I watch abc's "Once Upon a Time". Forget the plot, it's about as convoluted as "Lost". Not surprising it's written by the same guys.

Anyway, there's this girl who's lost her memory and now thinks she's a bar room whore. She's talking to the man who loved her before her amnesia.

Belle: (reacting to the music) Oh not this. We need some Panama. (Goes to jukebox)
      Mr. Gold: what?
      Belle: Panama? Don't you like Van Halen? (disappointed) Awwww, I bet you're a Hagar man."

How weird is THAT?
      Wow, they insulted fat clown on national TV?? I've never watched this show, but I will now - that's awesome!!
      Originally posted by wiseguy
      That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I've only seen the show a couple times, but Gold/Rumplestiltskin doesn't seem like much of a Chedhead to me.

Dude kinda looks like Iggy Pop, actually.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• VAiN
          Use my hand, I won't look
          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

It's just so refreshing to get a positive reference to Dave - he seems to always get short-changed in the respect department.. whoever is in charge of the writing is a fan.. that's pretty damn cool!
          Originally posted by wiseguy
          That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

Working...