PDA

View Full Version : VH mention on ABC Sunday night

Sensible Shoes
04-21-2013, 10:09 PM
OK first I have to admit I watch abc's "Once Upon a Time". Forget the plot, it's about as convoluted as "Lost". Not surprising it's written by the same guys.

Anyway, there's this girl who's lost her memory and now thinks she's a bar room whore. She's talking to the man who loved her before her amnesia.

Belle: (reacting to the music) Oh not this. We need some Panama. (Goes to jukebox)
Mr. Gold: what?
Belle: Panama? Don't you like Van Halen? (disappointed) Awwww, I bet you're a Hagar man."

How weird is THAT?

Hardrock69
04-21-2013, 10:59 PM
:hee:

VAiN
04-21-2013, 11:10 PM
OK first I have to admit I watch abc's "Once Upon a Time". Forget the plot, it's about as convoluted as "Lost". Not surprising it's written by the same guys.

Anyway, there's this girl who's lost her memory and now thinks she's a bar room whore. She's talking to the man who loved her before her amnesia.

Belle: (reacting to the music) Oh not this. We need some Panama. (Goes to jukebox)
Mr. Gold: what?
Belle: Panama? Don't you like Van Halen? (disappointed) Awwww, I bet you're a Hagar man."

How weird is THAT?

Wow, they insulted fat clown on national TV?? I've never watched this show, but I will now - that's awesome!!

FORD
04-21-2013, 11:14 PM
I've only seen the show a couple times, but Gold/Rumplestiltskin doesn't seem like much of a Chedhead to me.

Dude kinda looks like Iggy Pop, actually.

VAiN
04-21-2013, 11:22 PM
It's just so refreshing to get a positive reference to Dave - he seems to always get short-changed in the respect department.. whoever is in charge of the writing is a fan.. that's pretty damn cool!