X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pink Spider
    Sniper
    • Jan 2004

911: the Road to Tyranny

With all the talk of Michael Moore and conspiracy on here, I thought I'd bring up another 911 documentary that deserves attention.

With the video and shocking evidence of the OKC bombing its worth viewing for that alone.

244.9MB download for windows media.
    Link

There's also a link to the sequel on there to "The Masters Of Terror". It's not quite as much of a documentary, its mostly talking for 2 hours, but it's more up to date than "911".

Enjoy.
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I *dare* all the Busheep to download this and watch it with an open mind.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Keeyth
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Apr 2004

Re: 911: the Road to Tyranny

Originally posted by Pink Spider
      With all the talk of Michael Moore and conspiracy on here, I thought I'd bring up another 911 documentary that deserves attention.

With the video and shocking evidence of the OKC bombing its worth viewing for that alone.

244.9MB download for windows media.
      Link

There's also a link to the sequel on there to "The Masters Of Terror". It's not quite as much of a documentary, its mostly talking for 2 hours, but it's more up to date than "911".

Enjoy.
      That is some good shit, Pink...
      Knowing and believing are two very different things.

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The "sequel" Masters of Terror should serve as a wakeup call to even the most deluded Busheep. This is no tinfoil hat material, because it's all documented.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...