Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Dave's Penis Insurance

March 30, 2013 16:25

Van Halen singer David Lee Roth claims he had his penis insured

Frontman also reveals he's nicknamed his member 'Little Elvis'

Van Halen singer David Lee Roth has claimed he once took out insurance on his penis before going on tour.

Speaking to the Huffington Post, the frontman was asked whether the rumours were true that he'd had his whole body insured before heading out on the road with his band - but he answered by saying that he had actually taken out an insurance policy with Lloyds Of London on his genitalia, which he also said was nicknamed 'Little Elvis'.

"It wasn't my body, it was Little Elvis," he said. "Before we were leaving they said, 'We'll have to insure Eddie [Van Halen, guitarist]'s fingers, because he's going to be using those a lot on the road, and [drummer] Alex Van Halen's elbows, we're going to have to insure those because he's going to be using them a lot.' And I said: 'What about Little Elvis? We're going to be using him a lot."'

In October last year, Lee Roth's bandmate Eddie Van Halen was declared the greatest guitar of all time by Guitar World magazine. The rocker, who formed the band in 1972, came out on top in a contest voted for by readers of the publication and beat the likes of Brian May and Jimi Hendrix to the number one spot.

Van Halen released their 12th studio album 'A Different Kind Of Truth' in February last year. The album, which was the first to feature Lee Roth on lead vocals since 1984, was the follow-up to their 1998 LP 'Van Halen III'. Van Halen have a history of in-fighting, with Roth leaving the band in 1985 following a row with Eddie Van Halen. He was replaced by singer Sammy Hagar, who was with the band until 1996.

NME LINK
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Never let the truth get in the way of a good rumor...
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
      Full Member Status

• May 2010

I always wondered about Daves DICk.....like never ..but, I always wondered is the inshurance...?

1. Was for him (Dave) if he caught the clap ,(silver bullets cost money).

2. To pay the band and managers if he was put in the hospital and had to cancel a show or two due to the clap or some other malady of the cock. (Bent or broken, due to a speed bump rough riding the, Mons Venutia, in too high of a gear)

3. Or to pay for a womans childbirth and such things, if he got a girl pregnant.( stop her from seuing him or the band for millions for life, like a lot of groupies are looking for that big money kid they can retire on).

A dick is more than just a appendage that can be injured or destroyed it is the one item that can creat a special complication that lives for 70 odd years.

Betty Grable, insured her legs for a million dollars back in the 1940 and I think it was just a promotional agents trick .

So, what do the rest of you homos think about reguarding Daves dick?

I wonder,.. if there is "band breaks up and dave needs to buy a cup" inshurance..a policy against Ed actually coming in contact with Daves balls.

I guess,... it would have to be against Ed's foot specifically, due to the "he better be wearing a cup" line or was Ed planning, the drop to your knees, Falcon Punch attack.

Oh, the fine print must be extensive.

There!!! that should be all of the DLR dick discussions for 2013...unless WARF shows back up.

Someone, please start a hair thread something that really matters to us all.
      Last edited by clarathecarrot; 04-28-2013, 01:22 AM.
      2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
      clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Dickforbreath starts a thread...

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It was paternity insurance.

An ancient story recycled but then again every story about Ozzy for the last 30 years has started with the bat biting thing...

Comment

• fraroc
            Commando
            • Jun 2012

I was going to make a joke about Chaim Witz, but fuck it......

But every time one of his former girlfriends gets the clap, he gets travel miles on American Airlines.....
            How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

Working...