PDA

View Full Version : Fags is learning Necroposting for the reunion !

Panamark
06-26-2004, 01:09 AM
I reckon Dave is preparing himself with all the proper medical training so he can revive Ed should they ever get back together :)

The man is always thinking ahead !! :D

Bill Lumbergh
06-26-2004, 01:40 AM
That and he wants to help revive the fans that have slipped into comas after witnessing the tour.

Panamark
06-26-2004, 04:21 AM
Haha, can you imagine Ed passin out on stage, with Dave with a
couple of those electric heart starters (fibulators?) in his hands, timing
it with the chorus of "Jump" as he kicks starts Ed back into action...

Go ahead and "JUMP"

The alcohol is obviously kicking in again !!

amadeus
06-27-2004, 07:57 PM
Imagine everyone's surprise when Dave actually does a few appearances on this tour. Why do you think he has been so quiet?? No specualation or wishful thinking on my part; you will all have to wait and see.

DLR_EngineRoom
06-28-2004, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Panamark
I reckon Dave is preparing himself with all the proper medical training so he can revive Ed should they ever get back together :)

The man is always thinking ahead !! :D

LMAO!!! Brings new meaning to the words 'SOMEBODY GET ME A DOCTOR"

DLR_EngineRoom
06-28-2004, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by amadeus
Imagine everyone's surprise when Dave actually does a few appearances on this tour. Why do you think he has been so quiet?? No specualation or wishful thinking on my part; you will all have to wait and see.

They (Van Hagar) stabbed DLR and us in the back by their inclusion of Sammy-covered classics on the new GH / BOV2. DLR reunion ain't gonna happen any time soon.

Carmine
06-28-2004, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by amadeus

SOURCE????????

Bill Lumbergh
06-28-2004, 02:06 PM
No way Dave does anything with the band right now...........Alex recently bashed him again..........what, are they trying to throw people off?! LOL

Bill Lumbergh
06-28-2004, 02:07 PM
A bum behind 7-11..........the guy also predicted that he would puke within five minutes, so he must be right about any Vh news.

Carmine
06-28-2004, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
A bum behind 7-11..........the guy also predicted that he would puke within five minutes, so he must be right about any Vh news.

BWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Figs
12-15-2006, 01:53 PM
LOL!!! Multiple LOL's!! Ahahahahahahahahahaha!