PDA

View Full Version : Wolf's Facebook page is a fake?

Cato
05-05-2013, 08:15 AM
Just found a Facebook page pretending to be me. I only have twitter, so if you think you're talking to me on Facebook, you're totally not— Wolfgang Van Halen (@WolfVanHalen) May 4, 2013

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Wolfgang-Van-Halen/447841955277105?fref=ts

discuss...

ELVIS
05-05-2013, 08:22 AM
Fuck Facebook...

WARF
05-05-2013, 08:23 AM
I knew that page was fake. Did anyone actually think it was real?

Cato
05-05-2013, 08:26 AM
I did....

I guess it's run by someone from Van Halen Net

WARF
05-05-2013, 08:33 AM
I did....

I guess it's run by someone from Van Halen Net

You probably believed everything MICHAEL JACKSON said at the pasture dump too.... ;)

ELVIS
05-05-2013, 08:38 AM
He's dead ya know...

Cato
05-05-2013, 08:39 AM
who is Michael Jackson?

WARF
05-05-2013, 08:45 AM
who is Michael Jackson?

Michael Jackson was the legendary bullshit artist who posted over at the pasture dump as a reliable insider for the Van Halen camp. He made up so many false rumors of faux track listings and tours. The whole peanut gallery was convinced this guy was the savior of that site and a credible source. It was complete shit!

ELVIS
05-05-2013, 08:46 AM
who is Michael Jackson?

An American singer-songwriter, entertainer, dancer, ptopofol addict, face mutilator, and accused child sex abuser...

Often self referred to as the "King of Pop", he's dead now...

What a waste...

ELVIS
05-05-2013, 08:48 AM
Michael Jackson was the legendary bullshit artist who posted over at the pasture dump as a reliable insider for the Van Halen camp. He made up so many false rumors of faux track listings and tours. The whole peanut gallery was convinced this guy was the savior of that site and a credible source. It was complete shit!

Oh...

That Michael jackson...

My bad...

:biggrin:

Cato
05-05-2013, 08:49 AM

An American singer-songwriter, entertainer, dancer, ptopofol addict, face mutilator, and accused child sex abuser...

Often self referred to as the "King of Pop", he's dead now...

What a waste...
WARF and ELVIS, thanks for wasting your time for me.

WARF
05-05-2013, 08:51 AM
WARF and ELVIS, thanks for wasting your time for me.

Wasting time is our specialty.... ;)

ELVIS
05-05-2013, 08:53 AM
who is Michael Jackson?

Or was your question...

Who is, Michael Jackson ??

Yes...

ELVIS
05-05-2013, 08:56 AM
Wasting time is our specialty.... ;)

We should start the Roth Army Encyclopedia...

Of a "facts" forum...:biggrin:

ELVIS
05-05-2013, 08:57 AM
This is NOT wasting time...

BTW...

WARF
05-05-2013, 08:58 AM
Or was your question...

Who is, Michael Jackson ??

Yes...

Michael Jackson had a heart attack when he found out Boyz II Men was a music group, and not a delivery service...

vaijuju
05-05-2013, 09:23 AM
VHND thought that it was real too !!

Jérôme Frenchise
05-05-2013, 10:39 AM
The guy who runs Wolf's false Facebook has just posted: "Just found someone on Twitter who's pretending to be me. I only have Facebook, so if you think you're talking to me on Twitter, well you're absolutely not"

WTF? :ohmy:

WARF
05-05-2013, 10:45 AM
Will the real Wolfgang Van Halen please stand up... please stand up....

DONNIEP
05-05-2013, 11:39 AM
Bet ya 20 bucks WARF has been running that FB page for years...

WARF
05-05-2013, 11:52 AM
Bet ya 20 bucks WARF has been running that FB page for years...

shhhhhhhh....

chefcraig
05-05-2013, 12:51 PM
who is Michael Jackson?

Isn't that the guy that produced one or two of those lousy KISS albums in the 1980s?

fraroc
05-05-2013, 12:54 PM
Isn't that the guy that produced one or two of those lousy KISS albums in the 1980s?

Michael J. Jackson produced both Creatures Of The Night and Lick It Up. And they're anything EXCEPT lousy.

philouze
05-05-2013, 01:03 PM
Michael J. Jackson produced both Creatures Of The Night and Lick It Up. And they're anything EXCEPT lousy.

Shitty, crappy, badly produced, but not lousy..

Just kidding, I love those albums. Ask DB.

WARF
05-05-2013, 01:04 PM
Wolf gangbang was named afta tha old-ass composer Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, he is tha lil hustla of Van Halen turntablist Eddie Van Halen n' playette Valerie Bertinelli, n' tha nephew of Van Halen disc jockey Alex Van Halen.... Wolfgang declared da ruffneck did not know his wild lil' daddy was a gangbangin' hyped musical muthafucka "until I started pickin up CDs n' saw his thugged-out lil' picture on em....

FORD
05-05-2013, 01:17 PM

And if you called him out on his bullshit, $tarks gave you a bad karma point. Fucking sheep :biggrin:

Cato
05-05-2013, 02:54 PM
that page is gone? I can't access.

Nickdfresh
05-05-2013, 02:58 PM
the guy who runs wolf's false facebook has just posted: "just found someone on twitter who's pretending to be me. I only have facebook, so if you think you're talking to me on twitter, well you're absolutely not"

wtf? :ohmy:

lmfao!! ;) Social media war is on...

Nickdfresh
05-05-2013, 03:02 PM
It has to be fake now that I look at it, I doubt Wolfie would have one of his 2007-08 pic's in there...
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/54/Wolfgang_Van_Halen_2007-11-10.jpg/479px-Wolfgang_Van_Halen_2007-11-10.jpg
Damn you Wolfgang imposter! Damn you to hell...

WARF
05-05-2013, 03:07 PM
that page is gone? I can't access.

Facebizzle is da most thugged-out ghettofab hood network joint up in tha ghetto yo, but unfortunately, it be also one of tha biggest ghettofab targets amongst phishers n' other hood engineers. Tons of Fake Flavaz n' tha game is ta identify which one is genuine.

Believe me, if you find a gangbangin' fake flava wit yo' real name then it may be a sign of straight-up identitizzle theft. They would have imitated yo' flava n' prepared it fo' some illegal online activitizzles or they may even use against yo thugged-out ass. They will also use ta bully you up!

Facebizzle and fake flava holdaz have tha same intention as Phishers, they will use yo' name ta obtain mo' info. Well shiiiit, it aint hard as fuck ta identify Facebizzle fake profile, you just gotta do a funky-ass basic checkup. Yo ass can report a gangbangin' fake Facebizzle flava up in two cases.

1) Yo ass is up in Facebizzle, n' one of mah thugs is impersonatin yo thugged-out ass.

2) Yo ass aint up in Facebizzle, n' one of mah thugs is impersonatin yo thugged-out ass.
Yo ass can also do tha same fo' yo' playa if they is facin tha same issue. Try ta provide genuine details while reporting.

DA O.G. WARF :bong:

TJMKID
05-05-2013, 03:22 PM
Facebizzle is one of the stupidest Interweb ideas of all time --- all because Zuckerberg is a fucking nimrod of the highest order.

Try watching one of his interviews on YouTube and it reminds you of a dumb dick in 7th grade who had liquid snot running from his nose right into his mouth (and liked it).

You watch an old interview of Bill Gates or Steve Jobs and think to yourself --- "Gee, this guy is smart and had great ideas".

You watch an interview of Zuck Boy and think --- "I used to beat up this kind of asshole for lunch money".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3hu3iG8B2g

Facebizzle is da most thugged-out ghettofab hood network joint up in tha ghetto yo, but unfortunately, it be also one of tha biggest ghettofab targets amongst phishers n' other hood engineers. Tons of Fake Flavaz n' tha game is ta identify which one is genuine.

Believe me, if you find a gangbangin' fake flava wit yo' real name then it may be a sign of straight-up identitizzle theft. They would have imitated yo' flava n' prepared it fo' some illegal online activitizzles or they may even use against yo thugged-out ass. They will also use ta bully you up!

Facebizzle and fake flava holdaz have tha same intention as Phishers, they will use yo' name ta obtain mo' info. Well shiiiit, it aint hard as fuck ta identify Facebizzle fake profile, you just gotta do a funky-ass basic checkup. Yo ass can report a gangbangin' fake Facebizzle flava up in two cases.

1) Yo ass is up in Facebizzle, n' one of mah thugs is impersonatin yo thugged-out ass.

2) Yo ass aint up in Facebizzle, n' one of mah thugs is impersonatin yo thugged-out ass.
Yo ass can also do tha same fo' yo' playa if they is facin tha same issue. Try ta provide genuine details while reporting.

DA O.G. WARF :bong:

FORD
05-05-2013, 03:29 PM
Zuckerberg has become a complete dickhead for entirely different reasons as well......

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/01/fwd-us-keystone-xl-mark-zuckerberg_n_3187705.html

All your ill-gotten billions can't buy you another planet to live on, douchebag.

TJMKID
05-05-2013, 03:41 PM
Zuckerberg has become a complete dickhead for entirely different reasons as well......

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/01/fwd-us-keystone-xl-mark-zuckerberg_n_3187705.html

Zuck Boy represents everything wrong with being an overnight Internet billionaire. Too much, too quick, and no education or experience to guide his worldview --- which explains why he's likely to waste a lot of his money chasing political pet projects that will burn him in the end.

Gates and Jobs were true visionaries with a solid work ethic --- and that helped them to avoid a lot of the pitfalls that Zuck Boy so easily gets sucked into. What a dumb prick.

Fuck Facebook up it's ass.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-dR9uwr53pXY/ToSyMy-9jzI/AAAAAAAAAxE/3-QphqeH9fI/s1600/facebook-y-u-no-fuck-off.jpg

chefcraig
05-05-2013, 04:22 PM

Friend, I have to disagree. Those albums were bloated, pop-heavy albums that completely missed the point of what the original band was about. Sure, there were a few good tunes here and there, but the band only reached it's stride (in my opinion, having lived and died with these guys since around 1974) with the Revenge album, which came out sometime in the early 1990s. Carnival of Souls was pretty damned good as well, yet the less said about Psycho Circus, the better.

And as much as I liked Sonic Boom, it's sorta like looking at today's Ford Mustang or Dodge Challenger and remembering what a real muscle car looked, sounded like and drove. Which in a way, is how I viewed those 1980s KISS albums.

Cato
05-05-2013, 05:10 PM

dunno. I'm not a fan of them. the only album I own is Double Platinum....

so, who is the imposter, ben5150 from Van Halen Net?

mh5150
05-05-2013, 06:05 PM
Yep The page is gone .....

ZahZoo
05-06-2013, 05:08 PM
Yep. The one that is left is not his official page.

Cato
05-06-2013, 05:20 PM
check this out.

http://www.vhtrading.com/topic/wolf-does-not-have-a-facebook-account

mh5150
05-07-2013, 08:35 AM
Apparently Ben has resigned his position at vhdotnet.

DONNIEP
05-07-2013, 08:38 AM
Didnt Ben run the Van Halen radio site that was up years ago? I liked that site, back when it was basically just Internet radio.

Cato
05-07-2013, 09:15 AM
I've just read that statement on his site and said "whaaaaaaaaaaaat?".

he deceived other fans by pretending to be Wolfgang Van Halen(this is not legit eh?)
he even deceived his friends.

now Ben5150 is officially a hell of an asshole.

mh5150
05-07-2013, 09:40 AM
I've just read that statement on his site and said "whaaaaaaaaaaaat?".

he deceived other fans by pretending to be Wolfgang Van Halen(this is not legit eh?)
he even deceived his friends.

now Ben5150 is officially a hell of an asshole.

I have known Ben for a while . Met hin and his wife once . Talk on the phone with him. I questioned him about the FB site about 2 months ago and he said he had Wolf permission and he was in contact with Wolf. I just don't get it. I have cut ties with him on FB and Twitter although for NOW I am still a Mod onthe forum . But I don't like to be deceived

ZahZoo
05-07-2013, 12:58 PM
May their site enjoy a celebratory meltdown in their change of ownership as well!! ;)

mh5150
05-07-2013, 02:22 PM
Just tried to get on his site. Kicked out ...
Won't be the first time..
All for telling the truth....

Angel
05-07-2013, 03:42 PM
May their site enjoy a celebratory meltdown in their change of ownership as well!! ;)

:lmao:

Cato
05-07-2013, 05:06 PM
Just tried to get on his site. Kicked out ...
Won't be the first time..
All for telling the truth....
haha. no problem. the roth army is your home!

Va Beach VH Fan
05-07-2013, 05:18 PM
I questioned him about the FB site about 2 months ago and he said he had Wolf permission and he was in contact with Wolf.

That's just sad, but not surprising in the least....

I know that people have questioned me in the past about my relationship with Shelly at DDE, but I wouldn't say we (collectively) ever did anything that would prompt anyone to say we were exploiting it.... In fact, I'm still fucking stunned all of that stuff happened to us (collectively)....

binnie
05-07-2013, 05:22 PM
Why pretend to be Wolfie?

If you're gonna go to the trouble, pick someone interesting...............

Cato
05-08-2013, 07:32 PM
btw does anyone know who is running this page?

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/VanHalenFanSite

WTF is "official"?

Va Beach VH Fan
05-08-2013, 07:48 PM
btw does anyone know who is running this page?

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/VanHalenFanSite

WTF is "official"?

Doesn't mean a damn thing....

That's a page that some schmuck made, he just made it well enough to fool people into thinking that it was officially linked to the band.....

Kinda like the dude did with a page for WVH....

mh5150
05-09-2013, 09:06 AM
I do know I am the one posting on fB vanhalen nation page . A guy I met from Tennessee last year set the page up and gave me permission to run it. He (Kevin) runs Twitter and The .com and I run FB.
Although I have not changed the pics on the page yet