PDA

View Full Version : Some guy I once fucked died.

Sensible Shoes
05-16-2013, 11:20 PM
Yeah there's not much more to it than that. Sure people around you die of car accidents and cancer or whatever, but this is the first time somebody I was close to died. No I wasn't in love. Just some guy I fucked for a while. It makes me feel old.

Angel
05-17-2013, 12:35 AM
Yeah there's not much more to it than that. Sure people around you die of car accidents and cancer or whatever, but this is the first time somebody I was close to died. No I wasn't in love. Just some guy I fucked for a while. It makes me feel old.

I'm sorry for your loss, Shoes. That's amazing you've never lost someone close to you before! You're very fortunate! My first loss was at 15 and there's been too many to count since then...

Nickdfresh
05-17-2013, 12:51 AM
I know a girl who was fucking a guy WHEN he died. She woke up next to his coked-out, cardiac arrest ridden ass...

conmee
05-17-2013, 02:11 AM
She woke up next to his coked-out, cardiac arrest ridden ass...

Nick,

When they discover MY body in that exact same state next to some high-priced prostitute, please use a little more tact when describing my corpse. Much appreciated, thanks!

Mind The Gap!©®™

Icon©®™

Nitro Express
05-17-2013, 02:13 AM
Well at least he had a good time before he went.

ashstralia
05-17-2013, 03:16 AM
yeah.. one of the pitfalls of getting older; people start dropping off the twig.

i knew a chick who was rooting a bloke for a while. then he left her and married another older gal, then he hung himself.
the original chick was wracked with guilt, she wondered if she did something wrong?

i told her, nah he was always a loose cannon. which he was. such is life; r.i.p.

cadaverdog
05-17-2013, 04:30 AM
A buddy from my high school years (I went a little, he never went) overdosed and died with some chick he just picked up in bed at his mom's house and she never said shit until she got up and left a couple days later.

Anonymous
05-17-2013, 06:33 AM

Did he die of old age? How old was he compared to you?

What I'm getting at, is you don't have to feel old just because the people you fuck, fucked, die.

Some of them can die young, some of them are way older than you & others just die of several things not necessarily associated with old age.

Still, I suppose condolences are in order?

Cheers! :beers:

ELVIS
05-17-2013, 07:29 AM
No I wasn't in love. Just some guy I fucked for a while. It makes me feel old.

And dangerous as fuck !!

:biggrin:

sadaist
05-17-2013, 12:48 PM

Yeah. I understand Shoes. A few years back I learned of this girl I messed around with for a while died of cancer. Still doesn't seem real. But I kept thinking what if we had ended up together? And yeah, it makes you feel old. Just seems like yesterday we were in my S-10 Blazer fooling around.

ThrillsNSpills
05-17-2013, 12:55 PM
conclusion: Shoes cooch has fangs?

twonabomber
05-17-2013, 01:27 PM
Unpossible!

twonabomber
05-17-2013, 01:28 PM
I wish this girl I used to fuck died...maybe she'd quit driving by my house.

Seshmeister
05-17-2013, 03:36 PM
If you had been fucking him when he died would you have finished before phoning 9-11?

I'm assuming that guys stay hard when they die at least for a bit and it would make for a good drinking story and that's all that matters anyways anyhow.

envy_me
05-17-2013, 03:39 PM
If you had been fucking him when he died would you have finished before phoning 9-11?

I'm assuming that guys stay hard when they die at least for a bit and it would make for a good drinking story and that's all that matters anyways anyhow.

He'd get hard again eventually when rigor mortis kicks in :D

cadaverdog
05-17-2013, 05:16 PM
He'd get hard again eventually when rigor mortis kicks in :D
Sounds like the voice of experience. That's just not right.

envy_me
05-17-2013, 05:25 PM
Sounds like the voice of experience. That's just not right.

What can I say.. I like to kill them after sex...

philouze
05-17-2013, 05:34 PM
What can I say.. I like to kill them before sex.

I love the dead before they're cold, their bluing flesh for me to hold... Cadaver eyes upon me see nothing.

Nickdfresh
05-17-2013, 05:49 PM
Nick,

When they discover MY body in that exact same state next to some high-priced prostitute, please use a little more tact when describing my corpse. Much appreciated, thanks!

Mind The Gap!©®™

Icon©®™

Heh! She was a frumpy, fugly school teacher and he was like in his 50's and married and kind of an asshole. They both deserved each other...

binnie
05-17-2013, 06:40 PM

Condolences Shoes.

Whenever we get reminders of our mortality it's tough. Crank some CVH and remember that we only get to go round once. :D

cadaverdog
05-17-2013, 10:19 PM
Sounds like you like to have sex with them after you kill them. That figures , you are from Transylvania after all.

Igosplut
05-17-2013, 10:22 PM
Out-fucking standing title for a thread!

Nitro Express
05-18-2013, 12:53 AM

So does a black widow spider.

cadaverdog
05-18-2013, 09:04 AM
It appears they all committed suicide. Either you're a black widow with skills or uglier than coyote ugly.

envy_me
05-18-2013, 09:18 AM
It appears they all committed suicide. Either you're a black widow with skills or uglier than coyote ugly.

Um, I was being nice to you and trying to leave the fighting in the Mean Street.

cadaverdog
05-18-2013, 09:33 AM
Um, I was being nice to you and trying to leave the fighting in the Mean Street.
I tried to resist but I just couldn't do it.

cadaverdog
05-18-2013, 09:41 AM
I tell ya what, Envy. PM some pictures of you naked and if you look good I'll never make another crack about your looks as long as you last here. If you look good enough I might even stalk you myself.

ELVIS
05-18-2013, 09:59 AM
Every time I see this stupid thread title, I'm like how fucking lady like...:rolleyes:

Angel
05-18-2013, 10:16 AM
Every time I see this stupid thread title, I'm like how fucking lady like...:rolleyes:

Define "lady like". Many women don't want to be "ladies"....

ELVIS
05-18-2013, 12:00 PM
Tell me about it...

It's pretty disgusting...

Nickdfresh
05-18-2013, 12:27 PM
I tell ya what, Envy. PM some pictures of you naked and if you look good I'll never make another crack about your looks as long as you last here. If you look good enough I might even stalk you myself.

You should save all that charm for Applebees...

ELVIS
05-18-2013, 12:43 PM
You waited on him there ??

Nickdfresh
05-18-2013, 12:46 PM
I did, until he sexually harassed me...

Angel
05-18-2013, 12:56 PM
Tell me about it...

It's pretty disgusting...

That's a matter of opinion. "Ladies" are doormats who lie down and allow people (men) to walk all over them. They stay quiet and don't stand up for themselves.

Personally, I don't ever want to be a "lady".

ELVIS
05-18-2013, 01:18 PM
Maybe you have a bias towards certain women stemming from childhood trauma, because you're casting quite a net with that bullshit...;)

jhale667
05-18-2013, 01:24 PM

Yes, can someone please change that thread title to "Some guy I was friends with a capital F with" think of the kids! :lmao:

Anonymous
05-18-2013, 01:27 PM

Dude, just for kicks, you should pretend that you're gay & hang out with a group of girls, wait until they're done talking about shoes (they might, if you're lucky) & then hear how they talk about men & sex in general.

It's enough to put you off.

Cheers! :beers:

Angel
Maybe you have a bias towards certain women stemming from childhood trauma, because you're casting quite a net with that bullshit...;)

Don't be ridiculous. Many feminists feel that way. What is considered "ladylike" always comes from the male perspective.

Anonymous
5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

cadaverdog
05-18-2013, 01:45 PM
You should save all that charm for Applebees...
I forgot you had a thing for her pal, I'll back off.

cadaverdog
05-18-2013, 01:48 PM
I did, until he sexually harassed me...
He was dressed up like a waitress and I pinched his ass. I was hammered at the time.

envy_me
05-18-2013, 02:24 PM
Being ladylike has nothing to do with feminism. It's same criteria for being a gentleman. Not curse too much, don't be vulgar, don't be a drama queen, be the bigger person etc...

envy_me
05-18-2013, 02:29 PM

You don't have to be nice to me at all. Just do what you feel like doing. I just wanted to say that I was being nice to you in case you misunderstood and felt attacked. But you can react to it any way you want to.

Igosplut
05-18-2013, 02:32 PM
5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

Now THAT'S funny shit....

cadaverdog
05-18-2013, 02:58 PM
You don't have to be nice to me at all. Just do what you feel like doing. I just wanted to say that I was being nice to you in case you misunderstood and felt attacked. But you can react to it any way you want to.That's so thoughtful that you were concerned about how it would affect me if I thought you were attacking me. I think I'm gonna cry.

envy_me
05-18-2013, 03:34 PM
That's so thoughtful that you were concerned about how it would affect me if I thought you were attacking me. I think I'm gonna cry.

It's internet. You don't hear the tone of voice or see the body language. Misunderstandings are far more common then.

Northern Girl
05-18-2013, 03:36 PM
I enjoy being a lady! That being said, I don't take shit from any man!

and I curse a little too....:D

envy_me
05-18-2013, 03:38 PM

RIGHT!!! I hear you! We are on the same page.

conmee
05-18-2013, 03:44 PM

Ain't that the TRUTH©®™...

Mind The Gap!©®™

Icon©®™

DLR Bridge
05-18-2013, 03:58 PM
It's internet. You don't hear the tone of voice or see the body language. Misunderstandings are far more common then.

You ain't kidding. I misunderstand connotation atleast 5 times a week around here.

Nitro Express
05-18-2013, 04:14 PM

Yeah you feisty ladies keep us nasty men in line.

Northern Girl
05-18-2013, 05:29 PM
Ain't that the TRUTH©®™

and don't you forget it...:love0023:

Nickdfresh
05-18-2013, 05:32 PM
He was dressed up like a waitress and I pinched his ass. I was hammered at the time.

You don't have to rationalize your cock lust to us, c-dog. Prison was long and hard...

TFM_Dale
05-18-2013, 05:41 PM
You don't have to rationalize your cock lust to us, c-dog. Prison was long and hard...

Don't say "long and hard", he will get all horned up :bigwink:

twonabomber
05-18-2013, 05:46 PM

Or the funny accent.

envy_me
05-18-2013, 05:50 PM
Or the funny accent.

I do have a funny accent...

DLR Bridge
05-18-2013, 06:17 PM
I do have a funny accent...

If it's normal to you, why would you think it's funny?

I didn't realize how bad my NJ accent was until I went to school in CT.

envy_me
05-18-2013, 06:29 PM
If it's normal to you, why would you think it's funny?

I didn't realize how bad my NJ accent was until I went to school in CT.

It's only when I speak english that I have the accent.
Do you sound like people from Jersey Shore?

DLR Bridge
05-18-2013, 06:43 PM
Nooooooooooo!!!! But, I say (coffee) cawfee, not cah-fee and (talk) tawk, not tahk and (dog) duwag, not dahg.

You dig?

Northern Girl
05-18-2013, 06:55 PM
While we are on the subject, there is no such thing as a Minnesota accent!

I have never in my long life heard anyone talk the way they portray us in the movies! That's just goofy!

DLR Bridge
05-18-2013, 07:08 PM

I have never in my long life heard anyone talk the way they portray us in the movies! That's just goofy!

Nice try sister, but you have some "folksy" talk out your way, like "ooohh, fer neat!!"

twonabomber
05-18-2013, 07:26 PM

Drop Dead Gorgeous...lol...

Northern Girl
05-18-2013, 07:33 PM
Nice try sister, but you have some "folksy" talk out your way, like "ooohh, fer neat!!"

Uff da! I don't think so! They must have come from Fargo...:biggrin:

DLR Bridge
05-18-2013, 07:38 PM
Uff da! I don't think so! They must have come from Fargo...:biggrin:

Where is Zing from? He says "for sucks". BUSTED!

Northern Girl
05-18-2013, 07:56 PM
Where is Zing from? He says "for sucks". BUSTED!

Well Zing grew up on Hennepin Avenue in Minneapolis and heard a lot of $20 for sucks, $40 for fucks! Don't tease him about it...he's not over it!

:biggrin:

Igosplut
05-18-2013, 08:35 PM
Ya know, its funny to see how far this thread ran that Shoes put up as a lighthearted comment on her own life, and how it degenerated into this.

get a grip people....

DLR Bridge
05-18-2013, 08:42 PM
Sorry. No one I boinked has died yet. That I know of.

cadaverdog
05-18-2013, 09:54 PM
Prison was long and hard...
This isn't the proper forum for your homosexual fantasies. Save that story for the boys at the Blue Oyster Club.

cadaverdog
05-18-2013, 09:56 PM
Sorry. No one I boinked has died yet. That I know of.
You can't kill from just a boinking. You gotta get your fuck on for that.

Igosplut
05-18-2013, 09:59 PM
Just like a bunch of dogs that have to piss on anything upright.....

Angel
05-18-2013, 10:01 PM
Being ladylike has nothing to do with feminism. It's same criteria for being a gentleman. Not curse too much, don't be vulgar, don't be a drama queen, be the bigger person etc...

Yes, but that is lady like from a female perspective. I prefer the term gentle woman. It's semantics more than anything.

cadaverdog
05-18-2013, 10:28 PM
Just like a bunch of dogs that have to piss on anything upright.....
I prefer to call it marking my territory.