PDA

View Full Version : Nice New Job Roth Fag..........

kidvegas
06-26-2004, 02:24 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...........HOLY SHIT THIS IS FUNNY!!!Lets do a quick recap:Copied BLACK OAK ARKANSAS,Can't sing,Can't sell records anymore,Nobody goes to his shows,Has to play the HOB,Wrote terrible book that NOBODY bought,Tried to make movie that was never made because it sucked so bad!!,IS BALD,2 Second Shot on the Sopranoes,No live record EVER because he can't sing!!!,................NOW,HOLY SHIT I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING,I fucking TOLD ALL YOU LOSERS it was OVER!!!!............Roth knows it,obviously,it's time for you idiots to finally realize it and wake up!!Roth's NEW JOB?hahhahahahahah.............He's becoming an EMT?!?!HAHAHAHAH..............Isn't that like a MALE NURSE or something?HAHAHAHAH............There's your rock god faggots!!!!!You've been defending this idiot for years and finally quits to become a MALE NURSE!!!HOLY SHIT..........HAHAHAH..........Sammy's out there every night KICKING ASS OLD SCHOOL STYLE while Roth is now driving around in ambulance's sticking his Jew tongue down fat hair guys throats trying to help him breathe!!HAHAHAHHAHA..........Fuck it sure would be great if that idiot had to come "SAVE" somebody at Van Halen's show!!HAHAHAH........................Now ,admit defeat and come back to the "FLOCK"!!!!..............Use a Chris Rock line(who by the way was just at the VH show the other night!).............."Remember that old arguement about who was better Sam or Dave?.........Well thanks to Dave's new job he pretty much admitted it for us,Sammy WON THAT!!!!!!!

KID VEGAS...................Who else?!!

RogueHorseman
06-26-2004, 02:31 PM
A picture speaks a thousand words... and who is this, you might ask....?

http://www.ninjapirate.com/images/elephantman.jpg

Bill Lumbergh
06-26-2004, 02:38 PM
Is Black Oak Arkansas paying this fucker to keep dropping their name.............is Jim Dandy gumming this guy's cock nightly? "Golly Gee Dave I'm fixing to play a rock show tonight, but I can't find mah fuckin' teefers....."

Bill Lumbergh
06-26-2004, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by RogueHorseman
A picture speaks a thousand words... and who is this, you might ask....?

Wow give the fucker credit, he really fixed himself up!

kidvegas
06-26-2004, 02:49 PM
It's amazing say what you want..........BUT..........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. .......I speak the truth,all you can do is talk shit...............Holy Shit SHIT call Dave THE EMT quick this FAT DUDE OVER here just fell over I think he had a heart attack!!!!HAHAHAHAHAH..........SAMMY WINS!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,If the fat dude is lucky maybe Dave the MALE NURSE will sing a winner like "showtime,big train,califirnia girls" to him and hold his hand for him in the back of the ambulance as they ride to the hospital!!!HAHAHAH.......Dave Roth "SUPER STAR EMT"...................."You know I use to be in a band!!!"I even use to have hair!!!.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah......... ......Sammy won!Sammy won!Sammy won!"Sammy Won!...................How you like 'Dem Apples!!!"

Kid Vegas................God Bless!

Big Troubles
06-26-2004, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by kidvegas
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...........HOLY SHIT THIS IS FUNNY!!!Use a Chris Rock line(who by the way was just at the VH show the other night!).............."Remember that old arguement about who was better Sam or Dave?.........Well thanks to Dave's new job he pretty much admitted it for us,Sammy WON THAT!!!!!!!

Are you retarded? "Remember that old arguement about who was better Sam or Dave?........." There is NO arguement asshead. Sam is on the losing end because he has to justify his career by crawling back to VH bros. sucking dick the whole time. And after 5 years of not making any music whatsoever, all Sam and VH could do is muster up 3 of the shittiest songs that anyones ever heard. Do you think Dave wants to be apart of that? Dave wakes up every morning able to look himself in the mirror and say he did things his way. He didn't cave. He didn't shell or sell himself to anyone, especially hanicapped, alcoholics like VH. So because Dave does something outside of music, "he's a defeated man?" You truly are mental. Do you think it's odd that the loudest crowd reaction in the tours are for older classic material? Do you think it's an accident that the set list has a ton of classic material? I wonder why that is? Do the math, Kid Vegas..

Big Troubles
06-26-2004, 03:00 PM
and using lots of........................ in between words..............does not make your post anymore..........relevant than the rest..........you using CAPS ON EVERYTHING, DOESN'T EXACTLY ENTICE any sort........of intelligent sparks moron...............

Big Troubles
06-26-2004, 03:01 PM
Hey you....Kid vegas! I know where you live. :D

Bill Lumbergh
06-26-2004, 03:01 PM
Is that why they can't stop mentioning Dave?! Alex is still taking shots at him, because he feels inferior to Dave. Same reason Sam has been blasting him for the last 19 years.

Big Troubles
06-26-2004, 03:04 PM
exactly, and Dave hasn't mentioned VH in how long??? Looks like VH can't get over Dave at all. European tours, a role on top rated cable show 'Sopranos', flying helicopters, attending charity events and training to be an EMT. Gee, what has VH done? Oh right, ANOTHER best of, with 3 new songs that sound more like shit than astonishing. Dave is lightyears ahead of VH. Lightyears.

kidvegas
06-26-2004, 03:08 PM
You do the math Dickhead,Sammy went CRAWLING BACK TO 5 #1 RECORDS,Speaking of numbers DAVE DOESN'T HAVE ANY.............Hence the career change!!!! (Dave never needed numbers to justify his career) EMT.HAHAHAHAHAHAH..............Counter all you want ,but you still got nothing,because if you don't think for one fucking second that if Roth could still fucking sell a thousand records for that matter you wouldn't think he still wouldn't be making records!!!!( a 1000? I believe he sold 30,ooo on the last one)You're a fucking idiot...............(thank you)he gets about 300 people a night...............(300 of his best, close personal friends)sammy and VH get 15,000-20,000 a night!!!!(15 to 20,ooo sheep are still sheep, it's called a herd and you are one of them!)There's your math idiot!!!EMTEMTEMTEMTEMT.(actually it's just 3 letters tool. EMT)HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..........YOU ARE AN IDOT......DAVE ADMITS DEFEAT,SAMMY WINS,BUT YOU GUYS STILL CAN'T SEE THE REALITY OF IT ALL!!!(Dave admits the defeat? Where? Please quote this fact)Nice new job Dave!!..........(I cant wait until he gives you ass to mouth when you need it most loser)Lets see ask America "Who would you rather be RIGHT NOW,Sammy fronting Van Halen every night and selling out arena's or Dave the Balding has been who is now an EMT?!?!!"HAHAHAHAHAHAH (Umm....Id rather be the balding Dave, then the poodle hair'd fat sambo, sucking cock for a job that he wouldn't have had if Roth hadn't MADE Van Halen what it was originally)
KID Vegas...........................FUCK YOU!!!! (no no...Kid Vegas. The joke is on you. So Fuck you! :D )

Don Corleone
06-26-2004, 03:08 PM
Kid Vegas.... This ones for you

Bill Lumbergh
06-26-2004, 03:12 PM
Yep Sammy's career was in high gear, couldnt even sell out 500 seaters here in the Bay Area solo..............so how the fuck does he win?! Cuz he sucked the sisters dicks?! Yep I guess he won out on that,. I'll admit it, he beat Dave in the category of "selling one's soul".

Hummarstra
06-26-2004, 03:15 PM
Dave is a MULTIMILLIONAIRE you STUPID FUCK. The EMT thing is not a new career. He wants to VOLUNTEER you STUPID MORON!

Ally_Kat
06-26-2004, 03:20 PM
listen kiddo, it's not a job change. He's volunteering. No money involve. Of course, the idea of giving away services with no profit is a new concept to Sammy. He won't do anything unless it helps him sell some tequila.

And if Sammy is so successful only writing music, why is it that he had to go into selling tequila and open up a bar?

And if Sammy won, why is it that so many of you guys gay for Sam are coming here trying to stir shit and interrupt our day? We wouldn't even be paying attention to Sammy if it weren't for you losers.

kidvegas
06-26-2004, 03:20 PM
SNIFF SNIFF WHIMPER WHIMPER................DAVE'S A MILLI0NAIRE...SNIFF STOP TALKING SHIT ABOUT THE WORLD'S GREATEST EMT!!!

KID VEGAS..............

kidvegas
06-26-2004, 03:22 PM
SAMMY STILL ROCKS..............DAVE DRIVE'S AMBULANCES!!!..........HAHAHAHAHAHAH.............. ......YOU'RE RIGHT DAVE WINS!!HAHAHAHAHAHA

KID VEGAS!!!

Ally_Kat
06-26-2004, 03:23 PM
dude, go get laid. You'll feel better

Sarge
06-26-2004, 03:26 PM
Sammy's out there every night KICKING ASS OLD SCHOOL STYLE
Yep
Old School Style..
Like a 58 year old with freshly shaved nads.. Sammy rocks the geritol.

Calderone
06-26-2004, 03:37 PM
Hey KID VEGAS : GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE MOTHERFUCKER
IF YOU DONT LIKE ROTH WHY YOU SIGNED UP
ON A ROTH WEBSITE ?
SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOUR MIND MOTHERFUCKER
DIE SOON POOR BASTARD

Don Corleone
06-26-2004, 03:38 PM

MAX
06-26-2004, 03:39 PM
HAHAHAHA.......................................... .THIS IS THE BEST FUCKING GLUE I'VE EVER SNIFFED..........................................H AHAHAHAH, I WAITED OUTSIDE OF THE SHITTER AFTER SAMMY CUM OUT AND I STOLE HIS SHIT OUT OF THE TOILET..........................................TH EN U KNOW WHAT? I ATE IT........................ HAHAHAHA....................... HIS LOG WAS BETTER THAN MY OWN.............................................. AND I DONE EATS LOTS U FUCKERS..........................HAHAHAHA......... .THEY KICKED ME OUT OF MY TRAILER PARK LAST NIGHT CUZZZ THEY BUSTED MY MA'S METH LAB AND BROTHEL................................. I HAVE VERY FEW TEETH.................................. HAHAHAHAHAHA....................... WHEN I SIT IN THE BATHTUB I FART AND BITE THE BUBBLES.........................I HAVE A PICKLE LODGED UP MY ASSHOLE CUZZ IT BROKE IN HALF WHILE I WUZZZ TYPING THIS.....................................I FUCKED AN EIGHTY YEAR OLD MAN LAST NIGHT AND HE MIGHT BE MY PA............................. HAHAHAHA...............................

KID VEGAS!!!

I see to reason for prolinging this conversation? Well, not unless we're planning on knocking over a fruit stand later in the evening.

Good luck in prison.

Mezro
06-26-2004, 03:40 PM
SNIFF SNIFF WHIMPER WHIMPER................DAVE'S A MILLI0NAIRE...SNIFF STOP TALKING SHIT ABOUT THE WORLD'S GREATEST EMT!!!

KID VEGAS..............

Dave...a decent human being because he wants to help other people and is financially secure enough to do so.

Sam...the world's most insecure proctologist crawling back up the VH chute and making a fool of himself in the process.

Mezro...guys like Kid Vegas who throw around the word "fag" so easily are usually closeted

Catfish
06-26-2004, 03:42 PM
Hey Kid Vegas:

I hope one day when you need an ambulance one doesn't come and you fucking die.

BARE BONE
06-26-2004, 03:46 PM
Hey kid are you sure spammy still in Van Hagar someone spotted him yesterday Here's proof.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. FAG!

HippieLettuce
06-26-2004, 03:48 PM
SAMMY STILL ROCKS..............DAVE DRIVE'S AMBULANCES!!!..........HAHAHAHAHAHAH.............. ......YOU'RE RIGHT DAVE WINS!!HAHAHAHAHAHA

KID VEGAS!!!

I swear to God you're like that 3rd grader on every playground who has a huge mouth that finally gets his ass kicked and shuts up.

Sammy still rocks?!? Dude, Sammy never rocked. If you call what he's doing with Van:rolleyes: Halen at the moment rocking, you have truly lost the last ounce of credibility I question you ever had.

And why do you keep typing KID VEGAS at the bottom of each post? We know it's you, douchebag.

Full Bug
06-26-2004, 03:52 PM
kidvegas should go fuck himself......

Big Troubles
06-26-2004, 03:54 PM
KID VEGAS USES ALOT OF CAPS IN HIS RANTS BECAUSE PEOPLE THAT FEEL THE NEED TO SHOUT, HAVE AN INFERIOR COMPLEX AND USE "SHOUTING OVER OTHERS WORDS" TO MAKE THEM SEEM MORE IMPORTANT. AND I NOTICE HE USES ALOT OF............. IN BETWEEN SENTENCES OF INCOHARENCE RAMBLINGS...........WHICH INDICATES HE LIKES TO WRITE TO AMUSE HIMSELF FOR THE GRATIFICATION OF REPLIES...........I THINK KID-ASSLICKER IS MENTALLY CHALLENGED AND PERHAPS WE JUST SHOULDN'T TEASE HIM OR FEED HIM ANYMORE...................................... moron.

Big Troubles
06-26-2004, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Full Bug
kidvegas should go fuck himself......

this is very disturbing. Twilight Zone disturbing. But somehow I think Kid Cock-sucker is whacking off to that pic! lol

kidvegas
06-26-2004, 04:55 PM
Man I am such a pussy.............First you're rock god is making more headlines learning how to train for an EMT position, all the while Sammy sells out, and sucks VH dick every night!!Now I get my ass kicked and all I can say is KID VEGAS wins and HAHAHAHAH.................... Im a sad, lonely boy. This was almost too easy. Roth doesn't even try, and he blows Van Hagar away! Hey when they do make the Hall of Fame,I sure hope Roth shows up and makes Hagar and Ed look like fools!What a fag Hagar is!!!Sammy the singer for Van Halen we just can't stop laughing about that one!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH............U s guys suck for defending this idiot.........This is how he pays you all back,by delivering great tunes and making headlines everywhere he goes,Why doesn't that tell us Hagaritas something? Ed realizes that IT'S OVER,his music career OVER,the years of not selling records and 0r selling tickets has finally caught up to him.No record company will ever take a chance on him any more,now just admit it,Dave STILL ROCKS WHILE Sammy NOW STROKE'S COCKS!!!!!

KID VEGAS Loses..........................and looks like a fool!

I couldn't agree more with ya Vegas! :D

HippieLettuce
06-26-2004, 04:59 PM
Sammy sells out

You got that right

Ally_Kat
06-26-2004, 05:08 PM
Man you guys are pussies.............First you're rock god is now driving ambulances and french kissing fat dudes who can't breathe,while Sammy sells out every night!!Now I kick all your asses and all you can say is get out!!HAHAHAHAH....................This was almost too easy.Hey when they do make the Hall of Fame,I sure hope Roth doesn't show up in his nurses outfit.What a fag!!!ROTH the EMT we just can't stop laughing about that one!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH............Y ou guys suck for defending this idiot.........This is how he pays you all back,driving ambulances hahahah,doesn't that tell you guys something,Roth realizes that IT'S OVER,his music career OVER,the years of not selling records and 0r selling tickets has finally caught up to him.No record company will ever take a chance on him any more,now just admit it,SAMMY STILL ROCKS WHILE ROTH NOW STROKE'S COCKS!!!!!

KID VEGAS WINS..........................Sammy Wins 2!!!

first, tell me when you kicked my ass.

second, volunteering a weekend a month. What volunteer work to help your fellow man do you do?

third, learn grammar because everytime I go to read one of your posts, my brain cells start to hurt.

RogueHorseman
06-26-2004, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
dude, go get laid. You'll feel better

Good advice, but see, NO ONE wants near the sick little prick.

Big Troubles
06-26-2004, 05:36 PM
Man I am such a pussy.............First you're rock god is making more headlines learning how to train for an EMT position, all the while Sammy sells out, and sucks VH dick every night!!Now I get my ass kicked and all I can say is KID VEGAS wins and HAHAHAHAH.................... Im a sad, lonely boy. This was almost too easy. Roth doesn't even try, and he blows Van Hagar away! Hey when they do make the Hall of Fame,I sure hope Roth shows up and makes Hagar and Ed look like fools!What a fag Hagar is!!!Sammy the singer for Van Halen we just can't stop laughing about that one!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH............U s guys suck for defending this idiot.........This is how he pays you all back,by delivering great tunes and making headlines everywhere he goes,Why doesn't that tell us Hagaritas something? Ed realizes that IT'S OVER,his music career OVER,the years of not selling records and 0r selling tickets has finally caught up to him.No record company will ever take a chance on him any more,now just admit it,Dave STILL ROCKS WHILE Sammy NOW STROKE'S COCKS!!!!!

Preach it Vegas...Preach it! :D

Big Troubles
06-26-2004, 05:38 PM
"KidVegas hasn't got a use, and he's hanging by a noose...But he's trying....Lord he's trying..."

bru87tr
06-26-2004, 05:38 PM
can sing, can sell records as good a spermmy can, I dont know what pics your looking at but hairline a bit back yes but hardly bald, anybody whos anyone has played the HOB, I bought the book when it was first released and was hard to find in stores around here, still recieved a settlement for the co that caved in and had troubles at the time-nothing to do with dave(currently vegas has offered 1 mil to resurrect it on stage, look at the pics not bald, sopranos rocks!, can sing and sounds better than spermmy-blame VH for not releasing any live stuff, EMT is better than sitting around waiting for van fagar to fail as they are.

Dave VH has out sold spermmy VH so much its a laugh. wake up and try again butt pirate! keep dreaming of fucking your idol spermmy.

bru87tr
06-26-2004, 05:42 PM
BTW: the fat dud that just fell over is spermmy hagar and dave would let him die! lol

smaz
06-26-2004, 05:50 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...........HOLY SHIT THIS IS FUNNY!!!Lets do a quick recap:Copied BLACK OAK ARKANSAS,Can't sing,Can't sell records anymore,Nobody goes to his shows,Has to play the HOB,Wrote terrible book that NOBODY bought,Tried to make movie that was never made because it sucked so bad!!,IS BALD,2 Second Shot on the Sopranoes,No live record EVER because he can't sing!!!,................NOW,HOLY SHIT I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING,I fucking TOLD ALL YOU LOSERS it was OVER!!!!............Roth knows it,obviously,it's time for you idiots to finally realize it and wake up!!Roth's NEW JOB?hahhahahahahah.............He's becoming an EMT?!?!HAHAHAHAH..............Isn't that like a MALE NURSE or something?HAHAHAHAH............There's your rock god faggots!!!!!You've been defending this idiot for years and finally quits to become a MALE NURSE!!!HOLY SHIT..........HAHAHAH..........Sammy's out there every night KICKING ASS OLD SCHOOL STYLE while Roth is now driving around in ambulance's sticking his Jew tongue down fat hair guys throats trying to help him breathe!!HAHAHAHHAHA..........Fuck it sure would be great if that idiot had to come "SAVE" somebody at Van Halen's show!!HAHAHAH........................Now ,admit defeat and come back to the "FLOCK"!!!!..............Use a Chris Rock line(who by the way was just at the VH show the other night!).............."Remember that old arguement about who was better Sam or Dave?.........Well thanks to Dave's new job he pretty much admitted it for us,Sammy WON THAT!!!!!!!

Can't sell records....................Yet VH need him on their records to sell them - like both best of cds..........Wrote a terrible book that nobody bought..........Well to think its terrible, you must have bought and read it therefore you prove yourself wrong - somebody did buy it....plus its a US bestseller, maybe if you could read, you'd be able to read that it says this on top of the newer copies of the book............IS BALD,2...........NOT QUITE, LOOK AT THE PICTURES........2 second shot on the sopranoes..........yet without those 2 seconds, most people wouldn't be interested in watching it............no live record ever..........because he hasn't run out of ideas of what to do and needed to realease one yet............Roth's new job........hey he's trying new things and being helpful, if people didn't offer help as EMTs, then you'd be screwed if you were in need of help....and it's not a new job, it's more as something to do, a way to explore the area, a new challenge....Sammy, Ed n co take up the same impossible challenge of trying to revive VH..............SAMMYS OUT THERE KICKING ASS.........more like licking ass.........OLD SCHOOL STLYLE........OLD SCHOOL STYLE IS TIGHT JEANS WITH SWEATY ROCK BAND T-SHIRTS, NOT FUCKING PAJAMAS AND SANDALS........Sticking his jew tongue........who gives a fuck if hes a jew??It makes absolutley bollock all difference. So your saying that there's something wrong with jews?? Isnt that discrimination???................it would be great if he had to 'save' somebody at a Van Halen show...............but unfortunately he can't go back in time to when people actually attended VH concerts. And even if he could, he wouldn't be able to be onstage and be a medic...........Samm vs Dave argument........fuck, thats the most unfair argument ever, Sammy has no chance!!!!! Now fuck off Kid Vegas and save your breath - you'll need it for blowing up your wife later.

Also Don Corleone, those pictures are great!!! LMAO!!!

kidvegas
06-26-2004, 05:53 PM
This is waht it has come down to now..........you losers have to alter
my threads so other people can't read about the truth.Anybody know an EMT i CAN CALL?
KID VEGAS...........

You Roth losers,no lives just like that EMT.

smaz
06-26-2004, 05:56 PM
This is waht it has come down to now..........you losers have to alter
my threads so other people can't read about the truth.Anybody know an EMT i CAN CALL?
KID VEGAS...........

You Roth losers,no lives just like that EMT.

Who's altered your thread?? And if people want the truth, then they wouldn't read your threads.

Matt White
06-26-2004, 06:04 PM
What a tool

Matt White
06-26-2004, 06:10 PM
Maybe Dave should be as cool as Sam and get his BRAIN uploaded by aliens! Typical old hippy drivel.

smaz
06-26-2004, 06:16 PM
Maybe Dave could perform a medical search, have a look for Sammy's brain.

Matt White
06-26-2004, 06:38 PM
THe only thing that Spammy has acheieved in his time playing with Shemp Howard and his chemical dustbin sister is turing the greastest American hardrock band of our generation into fucking JOURNEY! Nice fucking job douce bag!

BARE BONE
06-26-2004, 06:40 PM
Didn't Big Troubles already tell you Kidvegas:

FORD
06-26-2004, 06:43 PM
Kid Lauderdale apparently has deep seeded sexual fantasies about Jewish male nurses ramming their tongues down his throat. I just don't understand why it's so hard for him to find one in his home state.

S/He must be the ugliest shemale in South Florida.

pete
06-26-2004, 06:55 PM
kidvegas......fecal parasite

pete
06-26-2004, 07:04 PM

I couldn't agree more with ya Vegas! :D

this is very true.

Big Troubles
06-26-2004, 08:19 PM
Yeah that KID VEGAS really tells the truth! ;) Poor fella is all confused. He keeps going back and forth with this whole Dave and Sammy thing eh? One post he's bashing Dave and the next he's praising him?! I wonder what his friends at the Links are gonna think of this little turd now? Fucking loser can't even pick a side and stick with it. Then he has the audacity to say that his threads are being altered! What a fucking loser! :D

Listen Vegas you little pussy. You came here and attacked. You are gonna lose. It's as simple as that. You are a nothing. A nobody shit disturber that's getting his ass handed to him on every level. Stick around for a bit longer. We're not done eating you up and shitting you out! :D You are now our pet... C'mere boy...

Dan
06-26-2004, 08:34 PM
Kidvegas,No friends,No life,just a sad Spammy lover,R.I.P.

RogueHorseman
06-26-2004, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
...I wonder what his friends at the Links are gonna think of this little turd now?...

Flush! Swoosh!!

Look at kid spin 'round and 'round, and down the bowl he goes!

Warham
06-26-2004, 10:19 PM
Kid Vegas looks like he's coming around to see the truth. There may still be hope for some of these tools.

Terry
06-26-2004, 10:38 PM
More sheep nonsense from Vegas.

As predictable as Van Hagar's music.

Yawn

ALinChainz
06-26-2004, 10:45 PM
He isn't even from Vegas like Ford said.

"Skid" Vegas.

Hecubus
06-26-2004, 11:07 PM
You do the math Dickhead,Sammy went CRAWLING BACK TO 5 #1 RECORDS,Speaking of numbers DAVE DOESN'T HAVE ANY.............Hence the career change!!!! (Dave never needed numbers to justify his career) EMT.HAHAHAHAHAHAH..............Counter all you want ,but you still got nothing,because if you don't think for one fucking second that if Roth could still fucking sell a thousand records for that matter you wouldn't think he still wouldn't be making records!!!!( a 1000? I believe he sold 30,ooo on the last one)You're a fucking idiot...............(thank you)he gets about 300 people a night...............(300 of his best, close personal friends)sammy and VH get 15,000-20,000 a night!!!!(15 to 20,ooo sheep are still sheep, it's called a herd and you are one of them!)There's your math idiot!!!EMTEMTEMTEMTEMT.(actually it's just 3 letters tool. EMT)HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..........YOU ARE AN IDOT......DAVE ADMITS DEFEAT,SAMMY WINS,BUT YOU GUYS STILL CAN'T SEE THE REALITY OF IT ALL!!!(Dave admits the defeat? Where? Please quote this fact)Nice new job Dave!!..........(I cant wait until he gives you ass to mouth when you need it most loser)Lets see ask America "Who would you rather be RIGHT NOW,Sammy fronting Van Halen every night and selling out arena's or Dave the Balding has been who is now an EMT?!?!!"HAHAHAHAHAHAH (Umm....Id rather be the balding Dave, then the poodle hair'd fat sambo, sucking cock for a job that he wouldn't have had if Roth hadn't MADE Van Halen what it was originally)
KID Vegas...........................FUCK YOU!!!! (no no...Kid Vegas. The joke is on you. So Fuck you! :D )

Dude....lay off the crystal meth for a while & try & get laid by something other than your cat....

Katydid
06-26-2004, 11:58 PM
Dave is just going back into something he loves. Why not go to school and become certified? Follow somewhat in his father's footsteps.

If when he is finished with his training, he does it one weekend a month for charity; I say more power to him.

God will surely bless him 100 fold for his charity. Not only that almsgiving atones for sins. Perhaps he has grown up and is just trying to get right with GOD.

Has Sammy and the VH Brothers done any charity lately?

Beats selling his soul out to Las Vegas porn shows.

rustoffa
06-27-2004, 12:27 AM
If you've read "crazy from the heat", he mentions his stint working
in an emergency room way back in the day. Is he possibly gettin'
back to basics....so to speak?

BrownSound1
06-27-2004, 01:38 AM
Big Jim Dandy....I've seen that motherfucker a million times if I've seen him once. Sure I'll say he influenced Dave, as did James Brown, Ian Gillan, Al Jolson, etc., etc. Jim was a very good frontman, no doubt about it, and Dave went light years beyond what Big Jim did.

Sammy Hagar on the other hand started off as a complete Robert Plant rip off...listen to Montrose, they might as well have been a Led Zeppelin cover band. The thing about Sam is, he isn't a pimple on Robert Plant's ass.

You rag on the people here about being Dave fans, like you're the fan of some rock god. Well I'll say this....at least the guy we like never had any of his songs recorded by fucking Rick Springfield or Heart. Oh yeah, Sam's a rocker alright. You know, I wonder what all of you Sam fans would think if you found out that Sammy wasn't the only singer asked to tour with Van Halen.

pete
06-27-2004, 01:42 AM
NOW now.

You need to be sensitive.

This new tour has spawned the biggest closet Exodus in history.

It makes the numbers at Auschwitz look ineffectual.

I'm even on the bandwagon.

I got drunk last night and let kIDEVEGAS blow me.

He has the tightest sphinky. Now I know why the village ppl joined the Dark (brown) side!

kidvegas:do you thing a vegatarian diet really effects the tast of spunk? (or were you just saying that in anticipation of anal penetration?)

I just wanna thank you for the RIMJOB last night. And thank Mrs kidvegas for the blownjob.

Your dedication to the ingestion/eradication of feces surrounding the anus is passionatio.

THANK YOU KIDVEGAS AND HIS MOMMA!!! FECALATORS THROUGH AND TRUE!!!!!

If only we could breeed his parents we could make a mint off of shit disposals.

kidvegas?

what do shit-eaters shit anyway.

besides offspring

The only thing Daves failed at is cumming in yer mouth.

That's not your fault.

It's bad genes!

Blame yer parents.

God Does.

pete
06-27-2004, 02:17 AM
bye kidvegAs

On behalf on the village people, you will be missed.

bye bye

kidvegas
06-27-2004, 03:14 AM
I know why Roth drives ambulances,he's HIV + RIGHT,HE'S DATING LOUGANIS RIGHT?

Kid vegas

Panamark
06-27-2004, 03:19 AM
Fort Lauderdale, ey ?

SRK
06-27-2004, 06:36 AM
lets see WHO IS THE LOSER?
David Lee Roth sells over 35 million records.

kidvegASS sells himself for a peanutbutter sandwich and a half a stick of gum.

David Lee Roth makes love to thousands of beautiful women.

kidvegASS makes love to his two hands only to later be rejected by both.

David Lee Roth speaks over 4 languages fluently.

kidvegASS talks out his ass regularly and not even very well at that.

David Lee Roth has made more money then kidvegASS will ever even dream to see.

David Lee Roth is a trained expert in many marital arts and fighting skills.

kidvegASS fights a homeless man for a peanutbutter sandwich only to lose so he can take it out in trade.

David Lee Roth has not even thought of kidvegASS.

kidvegASS spends his lonely days and nights talking about David Lee Roth at a site dedicated to David Lee Roth

David Lee Roth will be remembered decades after his death as one of the greatest rock n roll frontmen of all time.

Who is kidvegASS?????????????????

RogueHorseman
06-27-2004, 09:31 AM
"Who is kidvegASS?????????????????"

Here he is...

Panamark
06-27-2004, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by SRK
lets see WHO IS THE LOSER?
David Lee Roth sells over 35 million records.

kidvegASS sells himself for a peanutbutter sandwich and a half a stick of gum.

David Lee Roth makes love to thousands of beautiful women.

kidvegASS makes love to his two hands only to later be rejected by both.

David Lee Roth speaks over 4 languages fluently.

kidvegASS talks out his ass regularly and not even very well at that.

David Lee Roth is a trained expert in many marital arts and fighting skills.

kidvegASS fights a homeless man for a peanutbutter sandwich only to lose so he can take it out in trade.

David Lee Roth has not even thought of kidvegASS.

kidvegASS spends his lonely days and nights talking about David Lee Roth at a site dedicated to David Lee Roth

David Lee Roth will be remembered decades after his death as one of the greatest rock n roll frontmen of all time.

Maybe he is Spammy ? Thats the only other person who seems to liberally lie with such ease ??

kidvegas
06-27-2004, 10:02 AM
I'm not lieing,it's you all who living the lie.By the way Roth's "black belt" is about as valuable as Elvis's.................Dave Roth,former rock star,NOW EMT DRIVER!!!!!!!!!

KID VEGAS

Big Troubles
06-27-2004, 10:38 AM
He passed black belt status in 84 you fucking tool. There are more belts passed black nimrod. Jesus, you spew nothing but crap.

Big Troubles
06-27-2004, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Brownsound1
You know, I wonder what all of you Sam fans would think if you found out that Sammy wasn't the only singer asked to tour with Van Halen.

Just curious, for conversation sake, who else was asked before Sam? I know Billy Squire was. Anyone else, before they "settled" with Sperm?

pete
06-27-2004, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by RogueHorseman
"Who is kidvegASS?????????????????"

Here he is...

That's an enigma wrapped in a Michael Jackson scandal.

with just a hint of cheese

VANHALEN2004
06-27-2004, 12:54 PM
Are you retarded? "Remember that old arguement about who was better Sam or Dave?........." There is NO arguement asshead. Sam is on the losing end because he has to justify his career by crawling back to VH bros. sucking dick the whole time. And after 5 years of not making any music whatsoever, all Sam and VH could do is muster up 3 of the shittiest songs that anyones ever heard. Do you think Dave wants to be apart of that? Dave wakes up every morning able to look himself in the mirror and say he did things his way. He didn't cave. He didn't shell or sell himself to anyone, especially hanicapped, alcoholics like VH. So because Dave does something outside of music, "he's a defeated man?" You truly are mental. Do you think it's odd that the loudest crowd reaction in the tours are for older classic material? Do you think it's an accident that the set list has a ton of classic material? I wonder why that is? Do the math, Kid Vegas..

Correction Sam Made plenty of music in the last 5 years. He probably got the brothers to get off there ass to do something.

VANHALEN2004
06-27-2004, 12:56 PM
exactly, and Dave hasn't mentioned VH in how long??? Looks like VH can't get over Dave at all. European tours, a role on top rated cable show 'Sopranos', flying helicopters, attending charity events and training to be an EMT. Gee, what has VH done? Oh right, ANOTHER best of, with 3 new songs that sound more like shit than astonishing. Dave is lightyears ahead of VH. Lightyears.

Has Dave beat cancer?

VANHALEN2004
06-27-2004, 01:11 PM
I can see it now. Kid Vegas is at home hungry. He goes to the freezer and get 2 frozen burritos. Throws them in the microwave sets it for 30 second but accidentally sets it at 30 mins. Kitchen on fire, Kid passes out and EMTs are coming. One happens to be The Diamond One. He's about to administer cpr when he glances at the computer monitor and sees the DLRARMY site up. He sees that the person he is about to save is none other than KID VEGAS. Dave tells the other EMTs.......

DOA

VANHALEN2004
06-27-2004, 01:13 PM
Kid Vegas is an embarassment to Sammy fans. Maybe you should change your maggot name to SPAM VEGAS.

Dr. Love
06-27-2004, 01:22 PM
Man, I only have 2 question.

1. How on earth can you read that guy's posts? I tried on the first two and gave up.

2. Why is anyone responding? He'll give up the troll if he doesn't get any replies.

pete
06-27-2004, 01:26 PM
I was drunk.

<-------------

Coyote
06-27-2004, 03:44 PM

KID VEGAS!!!

Ya know, you remind me of my dad. No sense of humor, no brain to be found and a person who can't stand the truth.

Big Troubles
06-27-2004, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by pete
I was drunk.

<-------------

I am just an angry mutha-fucker. :D

Starwood
06-27-2004, 06:43 PM
what................a.........................fag.

RogueHorseman
06-27-2004, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by Starwood
what................a.........................fag.

without................a.........................c lue.

Foozwah
06-27-2004, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by kidvague-ass
It's Holy Shit SHIT call Dave THE EMT quick this FAT DUDE OVER here just fell over I think he had a heart attack!!!!

Personally, I think it's fantastic that Dave would be willing to help Spammy if he fell over. :D

Big Troubles
06-27-2004, 08:22 PM
I wonder how hard Dave would pound on Sammy's fucking chest? ;)

Harder! Harder! Harder! :D

AJW
06-27-2004, 09:25 PM

KID VEGAS..............

Ah Spammy Hagar is a fat piece of shit. Dave left the key to Fort Knox for him and he still fucked it up. End of story.

classicdude
06-27-2004, 10:24 PM
I'm still trying to figure out what kidvegas was referring to as an "IDOT".....that anything like an ipod??? He probably couldn't identify with anything that cost more than 20 bucks at Wal-Mart.

Anyhow, let me make it as clear as I can for any sheep that may be grazing over here at the Army....in your native tongue, so to speak....

SAMMY....IS.....TO.....VAN....HALEN......

WHAT.....VANILLA.....ICE.....IS.....TO.....RAP.... ..MUSIC!!!!!!!!

Period. End of f**king discussion.

hotdog@ a shake
06-28-2004, 01:58 AM
Dave has been training in the martial arts since he was 12 years old you stupid imbecile turd ass puke!!!

and yes, he got his black belt 20 years ago and still practices and studies the art of brazilian jujitzu...fucknut!

and don't even start in on ELVIS you cum sucker...

I can garauntee that Elvis, in his most worse hour, would have beat your face down and wiped the street with your pathetic remains...

BrownSound1
06-28-2004, 02:03 PM
Just curious, for conversation sake, who else was asked before Sam? I know Billy Squire was. Anyone else, before they "settled" with Sperm?

Billy Squire? LMAO!! Think about it for a minute Big Troubles, and the answer will be as plain as the webpage in front of your face.

BrownSound1
06-28-2004, 02:08 PM
I've personally practiced martial arts for many many years, and Dave has got the goods. He can kick your ass three ways from Sunday...he's trained with too many good and reputable artists.

Elvis...he studied under Kang Rhee I do believe, and with Bill Superfoot Wallace. Elvis was actually legit. In fact Kang Rhee still teaches in Memphis.

Starwood
06-28-2004, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Brownsound1
Elvis was actually legit. In fact Kang Rhee still teaches in Memphis.

Starwood has hit the mat for many years as well.

That said, it should be pointed out that Elvis earned his Shodan (black belt) in an unprecedented 3 days.

BrownSound1
06-29-2004, 01:56 AM
Who's your source for that Starwood? I've NEVER heard that about Elvis. I'm not saying it isn't true, but I find it hard to believe. Elvis supposedly had a 5th dan....and it took him several years to get that.

DLR on the other hand I'm VERY confident is legit. His form is way too good for it not to be, IMHO.

Starwood
06-29-2004, 05:38 PM
Starwood was kidding about the length of training. But there were more than a few jokes I've heard over the years about him getting - let's just say - an accelerated graduation program.
He was the King, afterall.
Osu!!!!!!

hotdog@ a shake
06-30-2004, 01:13 AM
I read that it actually took Elvis awhile to get to blackbelt, sometime in '74?

anyway, I've seen some awesome 8mm footage of Elvis in concert doin' some great karate during some of the band solos and I gotta say, the way he incorporated his moves to the music was kool...never missed a beat! shit, sammy in the best shape of his life was still heavier than Elvis ever got!!! LOL

seriously, if it ever came down to it, ROTH would ruin hagar in a heartbeat. I've seen Dave live and watchin' it on video is nuthin' like watchin' ROTH in person doin' a spin kick 5 ft off the ground and come back around w/ both feet perfectly in place!

I'm gettin sooooooooo mthufuckin tired of hearing about Sammy roy.....puh-leeze..let's move on already!!!

Bad Muthafucker
06-30-2004, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by SRK

i don't know much about who kid cum gargle is, but i sure know lots about his mudda!!

Bad Muthafucker
06-30-2004, 10:48 AM
Holy Shit SHIT call Dave THE EMT quick this FAT DUDE OVER here just fell over I think he had a heart attack!!!!

yeah, that fat dude is your hero spermmy with a double quarter pounder with cheese, bacon, and extra mayo in his hand.

dork!!

JCOOK
06-30-2004, 10:58 AM
THERE PROBABLY ARENT' ENOUGH EMT'S TO "SAVE" ALL THE RETARDS DROPPING LIKE FLYS AT THESE VH SHOWS AFTER HEARING ROYS' SQUEALING.