PDA

View Full Version : Meet the latest extremist wackjob Repuke candidate: Virginia's E.W. Jackson

FORD
05-22-2013, 06:03 PM
E.W. Jackson: Obama Is an Atheist/Muslim and We're 'Dealing With An Evil Presence'
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 5/20/2013 12:00 pm

Now that E.W Jackson has vaulted from the outer fringes of the Religious Right movement onto the Virgina election ballot as the GOP's nominee to become Lt. Governor, his previous statements and appearances carry an entirely new significance and relevance.

Such as, for instance, his appearance on Victoria Jackson's program last year where he stated that "the idea that Barack Obama is a Christian is laughable" and added that Obama "is, at best, a confused man [and] is, at worst, has the sensibilities .... of an atheists and a Muslim."

The real problem, Jackson went on to explain, was that African Americans have not come to grips with the fact that "we're really dealing with an evil presence":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z70pb4jXk_o

FORD
05-22-2013, 06:04 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9cvSSe1Suk

FORD
05-22-2013, 06:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAZbdh698YM

Sorry, Oklahoma..... Wackson Jackson says you're fucked.......

FORD
05-22-2013, 06:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCr9tP-WnKI

FORD
05-22-2013, 06:08 PM
This one is especially hilarious in it's complete insanity.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcpwKtF98GI

FORD
05-22-2013, 06:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgoMhFz8N1g

binnie
05-22-2013, 06:53 PM
With people like this you have to ask: 'I know what you're against, but what are you FOR'?

Take away all of the bile/rhetoric, and you're left with very little indeed......

FORD
05-22-2013, 08:05 PM
What he's for, by the sounds of these clips, is religious dominionist theocracy.

Ironically enough, most of the people who scream hysterically about "Muslims (like Obama) trying to force Sharia law on all of us" are the very ones trying to impose the "Christian" version of exactly that.

ELVIS
05-22-2013, 09:24 PM
I like the first clip so far...

FORD
05-22-2013, 09:29 PM
The fact that the dumb son of a bitch thinks Victoria Hasbeen has the slightest shred of credibility, should be the first clue that he's insane.

ELVIS
05-22-2013, 09:31 PM
Yeah, I'm liking this guy...

Nitro Express
05-22-2013, 10:35 PM
All this shit doesn't add up to a hill of beans. The people ripping us off want us to be busy fighting each other so we are distracted from them robbing us. If you don't see it by now you are blind. If it's a specialized right or left show, I ignore it. It's crap. I would call it pro wrestling but I don't want to insult the wrestlers.

ELVIS
05-23-2013, 08:00 AM
I see it and they've robbed us blind already...

The only thing left is to confiscate property...

jhale667
05-23-2013, 05:12 PM
The fact that the dumb son of a bitch thinks Victoria Hasbeen has the slightest shred of credibility, should be the first clue that he's insane.

THIS. Victoria Jackass is a nutjob.

Nitro Express
05-23-2013, 05:17 PM
I see it and they've robbed us blind already...

The only thing left is to confiscate property...

That's the touchdown they are playing for. They can make as much money as they want. They buy off the politicians and get them to spend like crazy. They run up the debt and then when the government defaults on the loans. Then they have an excuse to say the debt must be paid and then they start taking real things like property and transportation. That's what they are doing to Greece and other parts of Europe. The central bank ends up owning it all. That's why they built the police state. When the people start to throw a tissy fit because the banks are taking everything and the politicians are letting them, well they just stick a gun to your head. You always need a man with a rifle to mop it up.

Of course the whole thing is fraud because that much money should have never been made to begin with and in simple terms it's nothing more than racketeering.

Nitro Express
05-23-2013, 05:23 PM
A lot of the founding fathers didn't trust organized religion. That's why they had a separation of church and state added to the framework of the nation. It's about self-government and freedom. Sure the US Constitution protects your right to worship what and how you want but it draws the line when that comes into the running of the country. In other words, go to church, read your bible, and sing your songs and whatever but don't bring it into the political arena. We don't want a theocracy.

ELVIS
05-23-2013, 09:16 PM
A lot of the founding fathers didn't trust organized religion. That's why they had a separation of church and state added to the framework of the nation.

You say some dumb shit sometimes, but that about takes the cake...

It's not only dumb, it's a lie...

LoungeMachine
05-23-2013, 09:18 PM

Yes he does....and he's an idiot.

But on this point he's dead on correct.

:gulp:

Read a book, turn off Alex Jones.

ELVIS
05-23-2013, 09:24 PM
Shaddup...

I give a fuck what you have to say...

LoungeMachine
05-23-2013, 09:27 PM
Shaddup...

I give a fuck what you have to say...

Feeling is mutual, twatwaffle.

:gulp:

But I won't shut up, especially when you're wrong about religion, which is just about every time you post.

ELVIS
05-23-2013, 09:33 PM
No, you're wrong and I can prove it with facts...

I've laid it out in detail over and over again...

But I'm not explaining shit to you because it's a waste of time...

You have problems...

FORD
05-23-2013, 09:45 PM

Here are the words of the "founding fathers" themselves....

"I think vital religion has always suffered when orthodoxy is more regarded than virtue. The scriptures assure me that at the last day we shall not be examined on what we thought but what we did." --- Benjamin Franklin, letter to his father, 1738

"I cannot conceive otherwise than that He, the Infinite Father, expects or requires no worship or praise from us, but that He is even infinitely above it." --- Benjamin Franklin, from "Articles of Belief and Acts of Religion", Nov. 20, 1728

"I wish it (Christianity) were more productive of good works ... I mean real good works ... not holy-day keeping, sermon-hearing ... or making long prayers, filled with flatteries and compliments despised by wise men, and much less capable of pleasing the Deity."--- Benjamin Franklin, Works, Vol. VII, p. 75

"If we look back into history for the character of the present sects in Christianity, we shall find few that have not in their turns been persecutors, and complainers of persecution. The primitive Christians thought persecution extremely wrong in the Pagans, but practiced it on one another. The first Protestants of the Church of England blamed persecution in the Romish Church, but practiced it upon the Puritans. They found it wrong in Bishops, but fell into the practice themselves both there (England) and in New England."--- Benjamin Franklin

"As I understand the Christian religion, it was, and is, a revelation. But how has it happened that millions of fables, tales, legends, have been blended with both Jewish and Christian revelation that have made them the most bloody religion that ever existed?" --- John Adams, letter to F.A. Van der Kamp, Dec. 27, 1816

"I almost shudder at the thought of alluding to the most fatal example of the abuses of grief which the history of mankind has preserved--the Cross. Consider what calamities that engine of grief has produced!" --- John Adams, letter to Thomas Jefferson

"What havoc has been made of books through every century of the Christian era? Where are fifty gospels, condemned as spurious by the bull of Pope Gelasius? Where are the forty wagon-loads of Hebrew manuscripts burned in France, by order of another pope, because suspected of heresy? Remember the 'index expurgatorius', the inquisition, the stake, the axe, the halter and the guillotine." --- John Adams, letter to John Taylor

"The priesthood have, in all ancient nations, nearly monopolized learning. And ever since the Reformation, when or where has existed a Protestant or dissenting sect who would tolerate A FREE INQUIRY? The blackest billingsgate, the most ungentlemanly insolence, the most yahooish brutality, is patiently endured, countenanced, propagated, and applauded. But touch a solemn truth in collision with a dogma of a sect, though capable of the clearest proof, and you will find you have disturbed a nest, and the hornets will swarm about your eyes and hand, and fly into your face and eyes." --- John Adams, letter to John Taylor

"The clergy...believe that any portion of power confided to me [as President] will be exerted in opposition to their schemes. And they believe rightly: for I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. But this is all they have to fear from me: and enough, too, in their opinion." --Thomas Jefferson to Benjamin Rush, 1800.

"In every country and every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot ... they have perverted the purest religion ever preached to man into mystery and jargon, unintelligible to all mankind, and therefore the safer engine for their purpose." --- Thomas Jefferson, to Horatio Spafford, March 17, 1814

"Is uniformity attainable? Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined, imprisoned; yet we have not advanced an inch towards uniformity. What has been the effect of coercion? To make one half the world fools, and the other half hypocrites. To support roguery and error all over the earth." --- Thomas Jefferson, from "Notes on Virginia"

"Shake off all the fears of servile prejudices, under which weak minds are servilely crouched. Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call on her tribunal for every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." --- Thomas Jefferson, letter to Peter Carr, Aug. 10, 1787

"It is too late in the day for men of sincerity to pretend they believe in the Platonic mysticisms that three are one, and one is three; and yet that the one is not three, and the three are not one. But this constitutes the craft, the power and the profit of the priests." --- Thomas Jefferson to John Adams, 1803

"But a short time elapsed after the death of the great reformer of the Jewish religion, before his principles were departed from by those who professed to be his special servants, and perverted into an engine for enslaving mankind, and aggrandizing their oppressors in Church and State." --- Thomas Jefferson to S. Kercheval, 1810

"History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a free civil government. This marks the lowest grade of ignorance, of which their political as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their own purpose." --- Thomas Jefferson to Baron von Humboldt, 1813

"On the dogmas of religion, as distinguished from moral principles, all mankind, from the beginning of the world to this day, have been quarreling, fighting, burning and torturing one another, for abstractions unintelligible to themselves and to all others, and absolutely beyond the comprehension of the human mind." --- Thomas Jefferson to Carey, 1816

"But the greatest of all reformers of the depraved religion of his own country, was Jesus of Nazareth. Abstracting what is really his from the rubbish in which it is buried, easily distinguished by its lustre from the dross of his biographers, and as separable from that as the diamond from the dunghill, we have the outlines of a system of the most sublime morality which has ever fallen from the lips of man. The establishment of the innocent and genuine character of this benevolent morality, and the rescuing it from the imputation of imposture, which has resulted from artificial systems, invented by ultra-Christian sects (The immaculate conception of Jesus, his deification, the creation of the world by him, his miraculous powers, his resurrection and visible ascension, his corporeal presence in the Eucharist, the Trinity; original sin, atonement, regeneration, election, orders of the Hierarchy, etc.) is a most desirable object." --- Thomas Jefferson to W. Short, Oct. 31, 1819

"It is not to be understood that I am with him (Jesus Christ) in all his doctrines. I am a Materialist; he takes the side of Spiritualism; he preaches the efficacy of repentence toward forgiveness of sin; I require a counterpoise of good works to redeem it.

Among the sayings and discourses imputed to him by his biographers, I find many passages of fine imagination, correct morality, and of the most lovely benevolence; and others, again, of so much ignorance, so much absurdity, so much untruth, charlatanism and imposture, as to pronounce it impossible that such contradictions should have proceeded from the same being. I separate, therefore, the gold from the dross; restore him to the former, and leave the latter to the stupidity of some, the roguery of others of his disciples. Of this band of dupes and imposters, Paul was the great Coryphaeus, and the first corruptor of the doctrines of Jesus." --- Thomas Jefferson to W. Short, 1820 --- See Jefferson's Bible

"The office of reformer of the superstitions of a nation, is ever more dangerous. Jesus had to work on the perilous confines of reason and religion; and a step to the right or left might place him within the grasp of the priests of the superstition, a bloodthirsty race, as cruel and remorseless as the being whom they represented as the family God of Abraham, of Isaac and of Jacob, and the local God of Israel. That Jesus did not mean to impose himself on mankind as the son of God, physically speaking, I have been convinced by the writings of men more learned than myself in that lore." --- Thomas Jefferson to Story, Aug. 4, 1820

"The doctrines of Jesus are simple, and tend all to the happiness of man. But compare with these the demoralizing dogmas of Calvin.

1. That there are three Gods.
2. That good works, or the love of our neighbor, is nothing.
3. That faith is everything, and the more incomprehensible the proposition, the more merit the faith.
4. That reason in religion is of unlawful use.
5. That God, from the beginning, elected certain individuals to be saved, and certain others to be damned; and that no crimes of the former can damn them; no virtues of the latter save." --- Thomas Jefferson to Benjamin Waterhouse, Jun. 26, 1822

Creeds have been the bane of the Christian church ... made of Christendom a slaughter-house." --- Thomas Jefferson to Benjamin Waterhouse, Jun. 26, 1822

"The truth is, that the greatest enemies of the doctrine of Jesus are those, calling themselves the expositors of them, who have perverted them to the structure of a system of fancy, absolutely incomprehensible, and without any foundation in his genuine words. And the day will come, when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as his father, in the womb of a virgin, will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter." --- Thomas Jefferson to John Adams, Apr. 11, 1823

"The metaphysical insanities of Athanasius, of Loyola, and of Calvin, are, to my understanding, mere lapses into polytheism, differing from paganism only by being more unintelligible." --- Thomas Jefferson to Jared Sparks, 1820

"What influence, in fact, have ecclesiastical establishments had on society? In some instances they have been seen to erect a spiritual tyranny on the ruins of the civil authority; on many instances they have been seen upholding the thrones of political tyranny; in no instance have they been the guardians of the liberties of the people. Rulers who wish to subvert the public liberty may have found an established clergy convenient auxiliaries. A just government, instituted to secure and perpetuate it, needs them not." --- James Madison, "A Memorial and Remonstrance", 1785

"Experience witnesseth that ecclesiastical establishments, instead of maintaining the purity and efficacy of religion, have had a contrary operation. During almost fifteen centuries has the legal establishment of Christianity been on trial. What has been its fruits? More or less, in all places, pride and indolence in the clergy; ignorance and servility in the laity; in both, superstition, bigotry and persecution." --- James Madison, "A Memorial and Remonstrance", 1785

And Finally we must note that George Washington, surveyor, wealthy planter, fox hunting sportsman, officer of the Virginia Militia, General of the Continental Army during the War of Independence, President of the Constitutional Convention, and First President of the United States was without a trace of "Christianism". He was so completely indifferent to its pious irascibilities that he never appears to have made any comment on them. Indeed, he seemed, according to the evidence, to have had no instinct or feeling for religion, although he attended church twelve or fifteen times a year.

The name of Jesus Christ is not mentioned even once in the vast collection of Washington's published letters. He refers to Providence in numerous letters, but he used the term as a synonym for Destiny or Fate. Bishop White, who knew him well for many years, wrote after Washington's death that he had never heard him express an opinion on any religious subject. He added that although Washington was "serious and attentive" in church, he never saw him kneel in prayer.

Nevertheless, he believed in the stabilizing power of religion. In his Farewell Address, which unquestionably represents his most mature opinions, the name of God does not appear, but he had a good word for religions, to wit: "Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports."

He considered religion a matter of policy. A few lines farther on in the same paragraph, he states, "Let it simply be asked, where is the security for property, for reputation, for life, if the sense of religious obligation desert the oaths which are the instruments of investigation in courts of justice? And let us with caution indulge the supposition that morality can be maintained without religion."

Washington had the inestimable faculty of being able to say nothing. He said nothing about religion -- nothing very definite -- and as a deist was willing to let people think whatever they pleased. As he never discussed religion at all, and went to church only occasionally, he was considered by most people to be a quietly religious man. It was somewhat of a shock, therefore, to the people of Philadelphia, when the reverend Dr. Abercrombie, Washington's pastor, criticised him from the pulpit. He told him that as President, he should not belong to a church unless he could set a good example to others. He reminded Washington that he never took communion, and in short, that his example was bad.

Washington listened to these reproaches in silence, and never went to that church again. His only comment was that he did not wish to annoy Dr. Abercrombie by his presence.

jhale667
05-23-2013, 09:52 PM
You have problems...

Oh the ironicy.

knuckleboner
05-25-2013, 03:37 PM
that's what the republicans get for going for a caucus rather than a primary.

it's kind of insane. a primary has a good chance of boling, the current lieutenant governor, winning the governor nomination. against terry mcauliffe, i think he'd have been the clear frontrunner. but he wasn't quite conservative enough. so the VA republicans go caucus. guarantees cuccinelli, who is well-spoken and consistent, but highly conservative and very polarizing. probably the only guy who mcauliffe could beat. even still, jackson wasn't even a blip on most commentator's radars until ballot #4 when he came out of nowhere.

the funny thing is, if boling was the gov. candidate, jackson could possibly help by bringing out the conservatives. though, he's so out there, he still might've torpedoed the ticket. but with cuccinelli already on the ticket and already bringing out all the conservatives, jackson adds nothing, except to further point out how extreme the republican party is. this is a pretty much guarantee that democrats take the top 2 spots in the general, and possibly sweep, since the attorney general candidate isn't exactly moderate, either.

just another case of republican on republican violence...

ELVIS
05-25-2013, 03:42 PM
So you'd label Jackson an extremist ??

knuckleboner
05-25-2013, 04:05 PM
So you'd label Jackson an extremist ??

politically? absolutely. he's the very definition. that's not a value judgement on him. but without question, he will be viewed by the vast majority of voters as extreme. currently, all 3 of virginia's statewide state races are held by republicans. i guarantee you there is 0% chance that jackson even comes close in the november election.

ELVIS
05-25-2013, 05:24 PM
I agree, but I like how the guy talks...

I'm sure he's a good Pastor, or Bishop...

knuckleboner
05-25-2013, 07:33 PM
I agree, but I like how the guy talks...

I'm sure he's a good Pastor, or Bishop...

a little too much scorn for my tastes. not generally what i consider Christ-like...

jhale667
05-25-2013, 07:39 PM
a little too much scorn for my tastes. not generally what i consider Christ-like...

Not. At. All.

FORD
05-25-2013, 08:07 PM
Verily....

FORD
05-25-2013, 08:15 PM
<embed name="msnbc86c115" src="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640" width="640" height="480" FlashVars="launch=51996772&amp;width=640&amp;height=480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed>

What the fuck is in the water supply in Virginia these days?? :wtf:

ELVIS
05-25-2013, 08:57 PM
:elvis:

FORD
05-25-2013, 09:06 PM
You'll notice the 4 people in the pictures behind him are looking at him and saying "what the fuck"???

ELVIS
05-25-2013, 10:27 PM
Of course you'd say that...

Nickdfresh
05-26-2013, 10:06 AM
No, you're wrong and I can prove it with facts...

When? Where?

I've laid it out in detail over and over again...

You've laid out nothing but emotive shit and alarmist hyperbolic sophistry....

Post the links where you've "laid it out," peabrain...

But I'm not explaining shit to you because it's a waste of time...

You have problems...

Translation: "I've been owned and everything I believe is shit...

ELVIS
05-26-2013, 10:15 AM
You liberals should be fearing the government, not God...

FORD
06-06-2013, 06:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9nGUGTslUU

knuckleboner
06-06-2013, 09:42 PM
he's nuts, FORD. what else can we say? well, except for the race will not be close. he will be extremely lucky if he keeps the democratic candidate (and eventual lieutenant governor) from getting 60%.

you know what's REALLY crazy? the state senate is currently tied democrat/republican, and the republican lieutenant governor breaks the tie. this nomination is a GUARANTEE that if we need a tiebreak, it's going democratic.

Nitro Express
06-06-2013, 09:48 PM
The Democrat and Republican parties are subsets of a grand party called the Clusterfuck Party. It can't get anything done and if it manages by a miracle to do so, the result is always a clusterfuck.

ELVIS
06-07-2013, 08:33 AM
With more unseen problems than anyone could possibly imagine...

Satan
06-07-2013, 12:34 PM
They are really blaming me for Yoga now? Seriously?? http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d025.gif