X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Vengeance
    Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Cinderella- Detroit 1991

Always among my fave bands from the era. Certainly a cut above the pack, talent-wise. Tom Kiefer just released his first solo album btw, and it's pretty damn good.

This show rocks!
    Stay Frosty, muthas!
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

I saw them open for Dave & Bon Jovi within a few months. During Night SOngs where he says " I scream my heart out just to make a dime"...I always loved it live because he screamed the word scream and really held it extended for a super long time. Was excellent. They sounded really good live back then. Just too much makeup & clothes and then they made their clones Britny Fox and it pretty much killed it for them too.
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• mh5150
      Foot Soldier
      • Mar 2010

Night Songs was my first cd I ever had it was given to me when I bought my first cd player. Seen them live bsck in the day 4 times awesome shows.
      Shake Me mh favorite song by them.

My tickets in the mail yet?

Comment

• 78/84 guy
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Apr 2005

Good band. Tom is talented. His new cd is decent.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Cinderella could have probably been taken more seriously if they had dumped the stupid transvestite hair band look.

Musically they were probably closer to Brian Johnson's AC/DC than they were Poison or Slaughter. Though they certainly did have their cheese ballads, like the rest of their hair contemporaries.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• TFM_Dale
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2009

Slaughter, blech. To be honest I didn't mind their first album, nothing Earth shattering by any means but I liked it enough to buy their next album. I'm still waiting for my refund from those fuckers.

Comment

Working...