Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Atheists can go to Heaven

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

Dude, you'll never believe where you are right now.....
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

The Pope is saying let them (the non-believers) do good, so what ??

He's not saying that they will get into Heaven...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Only complete assholes calling themselves "Christians," like Elvis, will get into heaven...I think I'd rather command in Hell then...

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

A few times over the years I have forgotten to leave money under my kids pillows when they have left out a tooth for the tooth fairy.

Interestingly on each occasion NO money was left by a tooth fairy.

None at all.

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

No, In my opinion, only people who invite Jesus into their hearts, and keep Him there will get into heaven...

And you can do that freely on your accord anytime, anyplace...the information is readily available...

But there are no good works that you can do to impress God...

The Bible says ALL of us have become like something unclean, and all our righteous acts are like a polluted garment...

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Your opinion?

While we are on fantasy island what's your opinion on the tooth fairy?

Comment

• Hardrock69
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2005

This is exactly the sort of people the Pope was addressing......people who think Muslims, Atheists, Jews, Buddhists or followers of any other religion aside from Christianity are going to go to Hell. At the very least, they will not get to Heaven.

That is the most idiotic notion I have ever heard.....aside from shit like "The Earth is flat", or "The Earth Is The Center Of The Universe", etc.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2005

Oh Sesh, he is quite sure the Tooth Fairy will not get to go to Heaven either.

Comment

• Igosplut
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                    No, In my opinion, only people who invite Jesus into their hearts, and keep Him there will get into heaven...

And you can do that freely on your accord anytime, anyplace...the information is readily available...

The Bible says ALL of us have become like something unclean, and all our righteous acts are like a polluted garment...

If it works for you, fine.

Religion is a crutch. If you need that fine. If you buy into it, good for you. the only thing that will make a difference in your life is you.
                    Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Well, I guess if Jesus was a racist, homophobic cunt, he's in your "heart"...

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                        Your opinion?

While we are on fantasy island what's your opinion on the tooth fairy?
                        Yes, my opinion based on the Bible...

There is no tooth fairy, and for dickforbrains, there's no tooth "ferry" either...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

There is no tooth fairy, and for dickforbrains, there's no tooth "ferry" either...
                          So you base everything on iron age sheep herders that wrote selectively edited texts contradicting each other and often advocated violence and rape?

I have the "dickforbrains?" You have dick on your brains...

Comment

• Angel
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                            Oh Sesh, he is quite sure the Tooth Fairy will not get to go to Heaven either.
                            No tooth fairy in heaven? Fuck it, I'm going to hell.....
                            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Hardrock69
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2005

In other words, he has nothing to base his own subjective opinion on. His opinions are based only on what other people tell him.

This is a standard tactic (needing a crutch) used by people who cannot think for themselves.

Otherwise known as "Sheeple".

Religion is a tool of Satan, as you throw all self-determination out the window, and allow yourself to be led around by the nose by other people.

The same is true of the Republican Party.

But then, the Republicans count on their constituents being mindless sheep. They do not want intelligent people in their ranks who may question what they have been commanded to do by their overlords.

Comment

Working...