X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Crime victims

Recently a couple of youngsters got all fired up on meth and decided to go for a hike in the national forest. They soon separated and got lost. A search was organized and some volunteers came forward to help. One of them fell off a cliff and now he's suing the meth heads as a victim of their crime. How many times have people gotten lost because they were intoxicated and someone who volunteered to help got injured? Plenty of times I bet. The fall that injured the man was an accident. The meth heads didn't cause him to fall because they were lost. I think this is bullshit.
    Beware of Dog
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
    Recently a couple of youngsters got all fired up on meth and decided to go for a hike in the national forest. They soon separated and got lost. A search was organized and some volunteers came forward to help. One of them fell off a cliff and now he's suing the meth heads as a victim of their crime. How many times have people gotten lost because they were intoxicated and someone who volunteered to help got injured? Plenty of times I bet. The fall that injured the man was an accident. The meth heads didn't cause him to fall because they were lost. I think this is bullshit.
    Only in America...can the meth heads now sue the dealers?
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Angel
      Only in America...can the meth heads now sue the dealers?
      I suppose you could. Maybe they should make you sign something before they sell you any.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Anyone who takes meth is automatically guilty by default.

Not a goddamn ounce of sympathy for tweakers.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

And people who get "lost" out of gross stupidity and incompetence are often made to pay the extensive fees resulting from their rescue...

Comment

• jhale667
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Meth and Tweakers suck.
            Originally posted by conmee
            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
            Originally posted by eddie78
            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

They're ugly as fuck too...

Comment

• tbone888
                Roadie
                • Feb 2012

I can go get "lost" anytime i want. Theres absolutely zero obligation for authorities to conduct a search. What if i dont want to be found? Fuck the meth heads and fuck the search party...esp the asshole with the frivolous lawsuit.

Comment

• Angel
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

The frivolous law suit was my point...as for meth heads, I'm torn...do we just give up an the 14 and 16 year olds?
                  "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                    And people who get "lost" out of gross stupidity and incompetence are often made to pay the extensive fees resulting from their rescue...
                    And so they should, imo.

Comment

• envy_me
                      Swedish Love Pump
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by tbone888
                      I can go get "lost" anytime i want. Theres absolutely zero obligation for authorities to conduct a search. What if i dont want to be found? Fuck the meth heads and fuck the search party...esp the asshole with the frivolous lawsuit.

I think if your family and friends report that you are missing, the authorities have to at least try to find you.
                      The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• tbone888
                        Roadie
                        • Feb 2012

The "authorities" dont have to do anything...a cop, for example, is not required by law to save you from an intruder/attacker/robber. Most will try, but arent required to "save" you from danger.

Comment

• envy_me
                          Swedish Love Pump
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Dec 2010

The "authorities" dont have to do anything...a cop, for example, is not required by law to save you from an intruder/attacker/robber. Most will try, but arent required to "save" you from danger.
                          Ok, maybe it's different here.

Comment

• Igosplut
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

The police have no responsibility to protect you from anything....

There again, in MA you have no legal right to use deadly force in protecting yourself. So you could end up sharing the same jail cell...
                            Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• envy_me
                              Swedish Love Pump
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Dec 2010

But for example if you go missing and your family is worried and reports it to the police, here they have to investigate to rule out a crime. Cause solving crime is their job.
                              The crime nerd that I am, I know that police don't find that many people. They don't have resouorces, but there are organizations of voulenteers that are hugely successful (in Sweden) at finding dead bodies. Just last monday they found legs of a woman, that police couldn't find.
                              Last edited by envy_me; 05-27-2013, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Working...