X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Calderone
    Commando
    • Jan 2004

US Fest - YRGM - RWTD - PW - Best Quality

Guys Van Halen Vault uploaded the 3VH US Festival clips in stunning quality !
    I personally like the Raw version better, vocals were re-recorded and added some chorus vocals too.
    The quality is the best i've ever seen, but Dave's vocals are pussified on this versions IMO.

Pretty Woman
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

You Really Got me
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Runnin with the devil
  • TJMKID
    Veteran
    • Mar 2004

The edited vocals are most obvious on "You Really Got Me" --- Dave's lip movements don't match up at all until the Happy Trails rap.

Fuck you, Showtime.

If they ever do this with the full '81 Oakland concert --- I don't even wanna see it.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

I remember seeing this on Showtime. I wonder who said the vocals absolutely needed to be redone for this particular airing. The band or the network? Dave had to go into a recording studio and try to recapture the vibe of the moment, only less inibriated. He must have been thrilled about that. Not really.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Horrible.....
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Satan
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

It's now been 30 fucking years. Put out an official DVD already, for Hell's sake!
          Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
          I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Igosplut
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
            I remember seeing this on Showtime. I wonder who said the vocals absolutely needed to be redone for this particular airing. The band or the network? Dave had to go into a recording studio and try to recapture the vibe of the moment, only less inibriated. He must have been thrilled about that. Not really.
            Ahhh the feat of capturing inebriation from 30 years ago........

Shoudda made a video of that....
            Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Von Halen
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

I fucking HATE when they alter the original performance! Fuck that!

Van Halen left mistakes on their albums! Why the fuck would they "fix" a live show?!!

The pro shot VH shows would be the easiest releases they have ever done. Slap them on a DVD UNMOLESTED, and sell the fuck out of them!

I like my VH raw!

Comment

• Calderone
                Commando
                • Jan 2004

Totally , RAW VH is the shit

Comment

• Von Halen
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

MOTHERFUCK!

The GREATEST live band EVER, at the greatest rock show ever!

Go watch the blurry version, and you'll know why I am the biggest motherfucking Van HALEN fan on the planet!

Drunk. High. What the fuck ever! VH punched 300,000 motherfuckers in the mouth on that day in 1983!

Comment

• Calderone
                    Commando
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by TJMKID
                    If they ever do this with the full '81 Oakland concert --- I don't even wanna see it.
                    have any of you compared the vocals to the oakland bootleg ?
                    i cannot find it

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                      Horrible.....
                      The re-recording of RWTD almost sounds like he's spoofing himself. Horrible is right.

Comment

Working...