Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The Death of Nutrition

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Like you need Dr Creepy to tell you about nutrients...

I've been screaming about nutrition for years and I know more than that retard...

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS

I've been screaming about nutrition for years and I know more than that retard...

No, you just regurgitate what hacks like Jone$ tell you based upon [his] junk science findings - pretty much 95% of your babbling post read like Jone$.

Comment

• fraroc
        Commando
        • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Kristy
        No, you just regurgitate what hacks like Jone$ tell you based upon [his] junk science findings - pretty much 95% of your babbling post read like Jone$.
        Holy shit......I never thought this day would come.....I AGREE WITH KRISTY ON AN ISSUE!
        How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

I'll try to remember that when I'm mowing the grass around your graves...

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by ELVIS
            I'll try to remember that when I'm mowing the grass around your graves...
            Cool job bro
            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

I eat awful pre-packed fast food, gas station, convenience foods. And I always feel run down, sleep bad, no energy, etc... When I do eat a bunch of fresh fruit or something I do feel a boost for a short while. I don't even wanna think how my life would be different if all I did was eat healthy good foods every single day. Always an excuse though. Too expensive, too time consuming, too much work putting it all together, etc.
              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Angel
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                I eat awful pre-packed fast food, gas station, convenience foods. And I always feel run down, sleep bad, no energy, etc... When I do eat a bunch of fresh fruit or something I do feel a boost for a short while. I don't even wanna think how my life would be different if all I did was eat healthy good foods every single day. Always an excuse though. Too expensive, too time consuming, too much work putting it all together, etc.
                We're either two peas in a pod, or we're our own worst enemies...I'm not as bad as you but not much better...
                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• tbone888
                  Roadie
                  • Feb 2012

So a 1000 yrs ago we were getting a lot more nutrition and the avg age was 30? Yeah yeah i know all th e super duper evil pharma corps have found ways to reduce cholesterol, lower blood pressure...hell even make your dick hard. Its pretty simple. Try to stay away from alcohol and tobacco. Maintain a healthy body weight, exercise and try to get as close to 8 hours sleep every night. Pay attention to family history. Dont worry about bad foods, just eat them in moderation, and def dont stress and worry about the constant barrage by the media about health and nutrition.

And one more thing....that fucktard in the video is extremely painful to listen to with his uh's and ah's and huge long pauses. He could make his point in 2 sentences and rambles on for 8 mins. I guess he has a lot of time to fill every day

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by tbone888

And one more thing....that fucktard in the video is extremely painful to listen to with his uh's and ah's and huge long pauses. He could make his point in 2 sentences and rambles on for 8 mins. I guess he has a lot of time to fill every day
                    I had the same reaction.

Get a juicer.
                    Put organic vegetables in it.
                    over and over.
                    end of transmission.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by tbone888
                      So a 1000 yrs ago we were getting a lot more nutrition and the avg age was 30? Yeah yeah i know all th e super duper evil pharma corps have found ways to reduce cholesterol, lower blood pressure...hell even make your dick hard. Its pretty simple. Try to stay away from alcohol and tobacco. Maintain a healthy body weight, exercise and try to get as close to 8 hours sleep every night. Pay attention to family history. Dont worry about bad foods, just eat them in moderation, and def dont stress and worry about the constant barrage by the media about health and nutrition.

Exactly. I'm concerned about GMO foods (especially ones that have pesticide engineered into them) but the only way you can feed the population of the earth today is through modern agriculture. You can't get enough organic fertilizer from compost to grow on the scale needed. If you want to live off the land and be that type of person fine, go do it. I know people who do, you just can't support 7 billion people that way. In the 1930's the average lifespan of a male in the US was 65 years. We live longer now. Yes getting a good night's sleep, eating a balanced diet, drinking water (not beer or soda pop), getting some exercise and not stressing about every little thing does wonders.

Play life how this guy played his golf game and you have it all figured out.

No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
                        Sniper
                        • Jan 2004

Eat To Live

By Dr. Joel Furhman

Worked wonders for me.
                        WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• knuckleboner
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
                          Eat To Live
                          Live to Fly!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Could Round Up Ready GMO food be causing erratic violent behavior? Apparently it shows up in animals that eat the stuff.
                            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Loss of seratonin could definitely lead to erratic behavior, as it's a major factor in depression. This is also why 5-HTP is the only true anti-depressant, as the HTP is short for Hydoxytryptothan.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...