PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday thread

envy_me
06-14-2013, 07:51 AM
Wow, many birthdays. Instead of making a thread for each, maybe we can collect all birthday wishes in one thread.

envy_me
06-14-2013, 07:54 AM
Happy birthday, DLR Bridge!!!

I hope you'll have a great day :)

http://www.4smileys.com/smileys/birthday-smileys/birthday_cake022.gifhttp://www.4smileys.com/smileys/birthday-smileys/birthday_cake022.gifhttp://www.4smileys.com/smileys/birthday-smileys/birthday_cake022.gifhttp://www.4smileys.com/smileys/birthday-smileys/birthday_cake022.gif http://www.4smileys.com/smileys/birthday-smileys/birthdayparty.gifhttp://www.4smileys.com/smileys/birthday-smileys/birthdayparty.gifhttp://www.4smileys.com/smileys/birthday-smileys/birthdayparty.gifhttp://www.4smileys.com/smileys/birthday-smileys/birthdayparty.gifhttp://www.4smileys.com/smileys/birthday-smileys/birthdayparty.gif

vandeleur
06-14-2013, 08:38 AM
All the best DLR have a good un

Von Halen
06-14-2013, 08:41 AM
Happy Birthday OLD timer! :D

Sensible Shoes
06-14-2013, 09:46 AM
Wow, many birthdays. Instead of making a thread for each, maybe we can collect all birthday wishes in one thread.

Give everybody their own thread. It's their birthday gift from the Army.

DONNIEP
06-14-2013, 10:10 AM
So it's my old buddy Bridge's birthday? Happy Bday pal!!

ELVIS
06-14-2013, 10:43 AM

Maybe we can put all the tampon, perversion, vanity and what are you_______? threads in one place called redrockedtampon.com...

:elvis:

envy_me
06-14-2013, 10:50 AM
Maybe we can put all the tampon, perversion, vanity and what are you_______? threads in one place called redrockedtampon.com...

At least tampons are useful, unlike you.

ELVIS
06-14-2013, 10:57 AM
Useful for keeping a disgusting mess detained...

envy_me
06-14-2013, 10:58 AM
Useful for keeping a disgusting mess detained...

How many times do I have to tell you you, DON'T put tampons in your mouth :biggrin:

Angel
06-14-2013, 11:00 AM
Give everybody their own thread. It's their birthday gift from the Army.

But make sure you don't miss any. Nothing worse than seeing threads for others when you have a milestone and there's no mention of it...

PETE'S BROTHER
06-14-2013, 11:42 AM
or simply wish the individual a happy birthday on their wall and move on... :umm:

Angel
06-14-2013, 11:48 AM
or simply wish the individual a happy birthday on their wall and move on... :umm:

Or just ignore it...aren't we getting to the age where we don't want birthdays anymore? ;)

envy_me
06-14-2013, 12:22 PM
Why does EVERYTHING have to become an issue??? You people are aren't exactly easy going or cooperative. You are heavy as lead. And I mean that in a bad way. Fucking glad I don't have to live with some of you here. Or deal with some of you in the real world.

ELVIS
06-14-2013, 12:25 PM
You people are aren't exactly easy going or cooperative.

That's what the corrupt Obomba administration is finding out as well...

envy_me
06-14-2013, 12:30 PM

http://www.4smileys.com/smileys/violent-smileys/kill.gif This is what your conspiracy stuff feels like. If it's THAT important to you, why don't you do something about it, instead of whining about it here. You aren't gonna change your government from Roth Army.

Angel
06-14-2013, 12:47 PM
Why does EVERYTHING have to become an issue??? You people are aren't exactly easy going or cooperative. You are heavy as lead. And I mean that in a bad way. Fucking glad I don't have to live with some of you here. Or deal with some of you in the real world.

Do you really think people are the same in the real world as they do on the net? Of course not. For many of us, this is our place to vent, etc.

Also, you choose to hang with a generation much older than your own. Don't expect a bunch of 40/50 year olds to think the same way 20/30 year olds do.

Angel
06-14-2013, 12:48 PM
http://www.4smileys.com/smileys/violent-smileys/kill.gif This is what your conspiracy stuff feels like. If it's THAT important to you, why don't you do something about it, instead of whining about it here. You aren't gonna change your government from Roth Army.

Maybe it's time for you to go play with some kids your own age if we're stressing you out that much.

envy_me
06-14-2013, 12:54 PM
Maybe it's time for you to go play with some kids your own age if we're stressing you out that much.

Some of you are douchebags. Some. There are plenty of people here who I like and have huge respect for.

Angel
06-14-2013, 01:04 PM
Some of you are douchebags. Some. There are plenty of people here who I like and have huge respect for.

Yes...we know. I'm just pushing your buttons. I'm a bitch that way...

PETE'S BROTHER
06-14-2013, 01:07 PM

awesome... :love0066:

envy_me
06-14-2013, 01:25 PM
Yes...we know. I'm just pushing your buttons. I'm a bitch that way...

You aren't pushing my anything. I was talking about Elvis mostly. I just didn't want you twisting my words in case some of the people I do like read your crap.

PETE'S BROTHER
06-14-2013, 01:34 PM
jayzuz

PETE'S BROTHER
06-14-2013, 01:38 PM
p.s. you are ruining another thread of yours...

DONNIEP
06-14-2013, 01:38 PM

WARF and I already own that domain name. The message board will be opening soon.

PETE'S BROTHER
06-14-2013, 01:39 PM
WARF and I already own that domain name. The message board will be opening soon.

you're gonna go broke

ZahZoo
06-14-2013, 01:41 PM

Maybe consider for a moment that this place got along and functioned just fine for about decade before you arrived. Rather than trying to shape this place into your personal play ground... maybe a little more effort spent trying to fit in would result in far less issues..?

No wait... oh shit, sorry... I messed up and went in the wrong direction. Let me redo this...

Maybe if others would just forget how this place got along and functioned just fine for about decade before envy_me arrived. Rather than trying to preserve this place as your old personal play ground... maybe a little more effort spent trying to fit in with the new Roth Army would result in far less issues..?

Straighten up PB, Elvis, Angel et..al... bunch of cunts!!:high5:

DONNIEP
06-14-2013, 01:42 PM
you're gonna go broke

We're interwebz moguls. Money is of no concern to us. Neither is quality.

DONNIEP
06-14-2013, 01:43 PM
And my tampon thread was better.

envy_me
06-14-2013, 01:51 PM
Maybe consider for a moment that this place got along and functioned just fine for about decade before you arrived. Rather than trying to shape this place into your personal play ground... maybe a little more effort spent trying to fit in would result in far less issues..?
:

BULLSHIT!! All I ever hear is "this is nothing, this place is calm now compared how it used to be, you should have seen it back then" so fuck off.

PETE'S BROTHER
06-14-2013, 01:55 PM

No wait... oh shit, sorry... I messed up and went in the wrong direction. Let me redo this...

Maybe if others would just forget how this place got along and functioned just fine for about decade before envy_me arrived. Rather than trying to preserve this place as your old personal play ground... maybe a little more effort spent trying to fit in with the new Roth Army would result in far less issues..?

Straighten up PB, Elvis, Angel et..al... bunch of cunts!!:high5:

but...she has amassed great respect for a select few here, on this internet chatboard/playground/nothing is real/i really am a gluten fan/what smells don't you like website, and others should strive for that list.

PETE'S BROTHER
06-14-2013, 01:56 PM
BULLSHIT!! All I ever hear is "this is nothing, this place is calm now compared how it used to be, you should have seen it back then" so fuck off.

odd :umm:

DLR Bridge
06-14-2013, 02:00 PM
A) Thank you envy, for starting this thread. It was well intended and is well appreciated.

B) Can everyone one simply wish me or the other 5 soldiers a nice day and be done with it? I don't give a fuck how old or how long any of you are or have been here!

It's Friday. Let's just have a nice fuckin' day, alright? Sheesh.

ZahZoo
06-14-2013, 02:02 PM

My apologies, your royal highness... clearly your historians and personal advisers have done an admirable job in preparing you for the riggers of diplomatic challenges to your throne... it's with great remorse that I have induced you into such a tizzy... may your panties unwad with great haste and return your posterior to a far less painful state!!

ZahZoo
06-14-2013, 02:04 PM
but...she has amassed great respect for a select few here, on this internet chatboard/playground/nothing is real/i really am a gluten fan/what smells don't you like website, and others should strive for that list.

I clearly have fallen from her Worship's™ good graces...

PETE'S BROTHER
06-14-2013, 02:06 PM
A) Thank you envy, for starting this thread. It was well intended and is well appreciated.

B) Can everyone one simply wish me or the other 5 soldiers a nice day and be done with it? I don't give a fuck how old or how long any of you are or have been here!

i'm just hurt she didn't start one for me... :lie:

ZahZoo
06-14-2013, 02:07 PM

Hey... Happy Birthday!!!

Sorry man Von's party hasn't finished yet and it's spilling over throughout the neighborhood... Have a beer on me!!! :thumb:

Sensible Shoes
06-14-2013, 02:53 PM
Happy Birthday Bridge. Criminy!

ZahZoo
06-14-2013, 03:00 PM
Happy Non-Birthday Shoes!! ;)

DLR Bridge
06-14-2013, 03:56 PM
Happy Birthday Bridge. Criminy!

The beatings will continue until morale improves!! :biggrin:

Anonymous
06-14-2013, 03:59 PM

It's not about you.

Happy birthday.

Cheers! :beers:

TFM_Dale
06-14-2013, 04:18 PM
Happy birthday Bridge! Happy birthday to all and to all a good beer.

Angel
06-14-2013, 04:32 PM
Happy Birthday Bridge...and whomever the others are.

ZahZoo
06-14-2013, 04:48 PM
Happy birthday Bridge! Happy birthday to all and to all a good beer.

It's not my Birthday... and this place was a lot worse ya know... thanks the beer though!! :cool1:

big fatty
06-14-2013, 05:54 PM
Birthday's are merely symbolic of how another year has gone by and how little we've grown. No matter how desperate we are that someday a better self will emerge, with each flicker of the candles on the cake we know it's not to be.

For the rest of our sad, wretched, pathetic lives, this is who we are to the bitter end. Inevevitablty, irreviably, Happy Birthday. No such thing.

TFM_Dale
06-14-2013, 06:48 PM
Birthday's are merely symbolic of how another year has gone by and how little we've grown. No matter how desperate we are that someday a better self will emerge, with each flicker of the candles on the cake we know it's not to be.

For the rest of our sad, wretched, pathetic lives, this is who we are to the bitter end. Inevevitablty, irreviably, Happy Birthday. No such thing.

We have a winner in the who needs a fucking beer and a blow job contest! Cdog, pay the man. :bigwink:

DLR Bridge
06-14-2013, 07:22 PM
It's not about you.

Happy birthday.

Cheers! :beers:

Uhh, ok. And thanks.

Northern Girl
06-14-2013, 07:43 PM
Can everyone simply wish me a nice day and be done with it?

All right, already! Have a nice day! Sheesh!

I like you! ;) Hope you are having a wonderful birthday and there's cake and sex! :cool1:

VAiN
06-14-2013, 08:20 PM
Happy Birthday, DLR Bridge! I hope the beer is flowing!

DLR Bridge
06-14-2013, 08:27 PM
All right, already! Have a nice day! Sheesh!

I like you! ;) Hope you are having a wonderful birthday and there's cake and sex! :cool1:

Likewise and thank you! (clear your inbox dangit!)

Northern Girl
06-14-2013, 08:29 PM
Likewise and thank you! (clear your inbox dangit!)

It's always empty...I just shut it off. I'll flip the switch just for you!

DLR Bridge
06-14-2013, 08:31 PM
Happy Birthday, DLR Bridge! I hope the beer is flowing!

This is Batch 19 I'm drinking. Not sure what's in it (%-wise) but it's hittin' the spot!
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/06/15/2u5y3u2e.jpg

Nitro Express
06-14-2013, 11:25 PM
Ok. If it's your birthday just pretend you are president for that day.

Nitro Express
06-14-2013, 11:29 PM

and the Bush Criminal Empire who happen to have their arm way up Obama's ass. "Hey daddy. Nobody trusts us white rich guys anymore." "Don't worry my son. I have a black CIA asset that comes from the Dunham operative line. A black man can do today what a white man can't. He will be able to run the football all the way into the New World Order end zone and score us that big touchdown. I say we bet on the Barry Soetoro horse but first we must change his name to Barrack Obama to make him more appealing to the US public and the world stage."

envy_me
06-28-2013, 06:09 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sensible Shoes!!!! Hope you'll have a great day :D

DONNIEP
06-28-2013, 06:18 PM
Happy Birthday Shoes!!!

TFM_Dale
06-28-2013, 06:37 PM
Happy birthday Shoes!

Von Halen
06-28-2013, 07:06 PM
Happy Birthday Shoes!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ELVIS
06-28-2013, 07:42 PM
Happy Birthday Shoes!!

Your name should be Vain Halen...

hambon4lif
06-28-2013, 07:52 PM
Shoes....THEE moderator of the "Ladie's Nite In Buffalo" of the ultimate DDLR.
Shoes...THEE case-cracker of the big DDLR Miss Crissi mystery.
Shoes...THEE owner of the most heavenly bosoms...

I don't even know where to start, I just know how I will finish.
Over the years, you have been an outstanding friend, and I will forever adore you.

Happy Birthday, darlin'!!:love0081:

ELVIS
06-28-2013, 07:54 PM
tampon4mouf...THEE Roth Army Tampon™

:biggrin:

twonabomber
06-28-2013, 07:55 PM
Shoes...THEE owner of the most heavenly bosoms...

The energy those things throw off...oofah...

happy birthday crazy dog lady...uh, I mean, Shoes!

twonabomber
06-28-2013, 08:00 PM
And Monday was my rotten little nephew's 13th birthday. I made a joke about buying him a box of tissues and a bottle of lotion and my SIL got pissed! What a bitch!

FORD
06-28-2013, 08:26 PM
Looks like the dogs baked a cake for Shoes......

http://api.ning.com/files/g8-JU2khBiBL1vwlOZ8UDwKh5yWxdHplUBat0YsSQzC2URJQfQoPj 4FJNMn4iPbl1wsSuTNLyRvzhuwzBBERpg__/Boys10th.JPG?width=750

Hope they can cook! Happy Beerday :gulp:

kwame k
06-28-2013, 08:29 PM
Happy B-Day, Shoes!

Angel
06-28-2013, 08:49 PM
Happy Birthday to the classiest lady in the Roth world! Love ya, sister!

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 4 Beta

hambon4lif
06-28-2013, 08:56 PM
The energy those things throw off...oofah...LOL! I'm willing to bet on that!

I'm not sure of how a face-to-face conversation with her would go....

....she'd keep snapping her fingers at me going "Hey, pal!! I'm up here!!":lmao:

Seriously, she is a treasure. It's a safe bet that I have learned more by reading her posts than she has by reading mine, or ours.

Once again, Happy Birthday, Shoes!!!

jhale667
06-28-2013, 09:39 PM
Happy Birthday Shoes!! :D

Sensible Shoes
06-28-2013, 11:32 PM
Thanks so much for all the good wishes! It was a great dinner at a blues club with champagne margaritas and cake. Doesn't get any better than that.

DLR Bridge
06-28-2013, 11:50 PM
Happy Birthday! Hope the last 10 minutes are as good as the first 23 hours and uhh... something something minutes. :yo:

hambon4lif
06-28-2013, 11:58 PM
You totally deserve it. I think of all the time (and nonsense) that's gone by. It couldn't have been easy to survive in a male-dominated forum like this one( or DDLR for that matter), but you made it work. It took someone like you to do that. I know the others are grateful in their own special way, but I want to let you know that this long, strange trip wouldn't have been the same without ya'......FACT!

Yet again, Happy 29th gorgeous!!!, in all of your awesomeness!!!

vandeleur
06-29-2013, 12:26 AM
Happy birthday shoes :)

twonabomber
06-29-2013, 10:12 AM
LOL! I'm willing to bet on that!

I'm not sure of how a face-to-face conversation with her would go....

....she'd keep snapping her fingers at me going "Hey, pal!! I'm up here!!":lmao:

Seriously, she is a treasure. It's a safe bet that I have learned more by reading her posts than she has by reading mine, or ours.

Once again, Happy Birthday, Shoes!!!

It's not easy sitting next to her, either, trying to concentrate on the show while those glorious orbs are lurking just beneath maybe an eighth of an inch of fabric...

Sensible Shoes
06-29-2013, 09:13 PM
Glorious orbs. YOu've all lost it. :D

katina
06-29-2013, 09:19 PM
Happy belated Birthday!!! :birthday:

Igosplut
06-29-2013, 09:20 PM
I guess the PC thing is to say happy birthday...

So I won't

Just kidding...

Zing!
06-30-2013, 09:07 AM
Happy belated bday Shoes! Who loves ya baby?

envy_me
07-01-2013, 06:41 AM
Happy Birthday ALMOSTsaved!!!!
:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:

envy_me
07-07-2013, 12:12 PM
Happy birthday, blonddgirl777. Shame I never got to talk to you, you sound like a fantastic person.

envy_me
07-14-2013, 06:11 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY POJO

Hope you'll have a great day!!

PETE'S BROTHER
07-17-2013, 12:50 PM
older awe :thumb:

PETE'S BROTHER
08-08-2013, 06:46 PM
poor kiwi :gulp:

Nickdfresh
08-27-2013, 06:09 PM
LOL I see it's seenbad's birthday. He'll probably never see this, but I hope he was a Waborita on me that silly goose! :D

Hardrock69
08-27-2013, 10:14 PM
Happy birthday to everyone for all eternity.

There. Now I don't need to wish anyone a happy birthday ever again, as I have just done so.

katina
09-07-2013, 12:37 AM
Happy Birthday Sadaist !!!! :birthday:

vandeleur
09-07-2013, 04:43 AM
Happy birthday sadaist :-)

Northern Girl
09-07-2013, 09:53 AM
Happy Birthday sadaist and Big Fat Sammy!! Hope it's great!!

PETE'S BROTHER
09-07-2013, 11:15 AM
happy birthday !!!!

sadaist
09-07-2013, 11:35 AM
Thanks guys!

Since Dave came back in 2007 it's almost like every day is my birthday. Now if we could only get Steve Perry back in Journey it would be like Christmas too!

I have to work today. (But I'm gonna take a boatload of smoke breaks and get very little accomplished)

envy_me
09-07-2013, 11:37 AM
Happy birthday, Sada!!! I hope you have a great day :)

Zing!
09-07-2013, 01:11 PM
HBD Sadaist! Smoke em if ya got em.

FORD
09-07-2013, 01:47 PM
Happy Beerday Sadaist!!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_7JrUyTV6oTc/S-GZ0JlXARI/AAAAAAAAAZw/WKRwOHEqp5w/s400/arrogantbastard1.jpg

Drink up some of your local finest :gulp:

DLR Bridge
09-07-2013, 03:29 PM
Happy Birthday!

sadaist
09-08-2013, 02:25 AM
Sure was nice having you guys take the time to post. Other than this site I got a few emails from companies trying to sell me a birthday special, and I got a card from work. Glad I'm a member here.

As for my work today I almost accomplished my goal of getting nothing accomplished.....and got paid for it!!!

sadaist
09-08-2013, 02:29 AM
Happy Beerday Sadaist!!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_7JrUyTV6oTc/S-GZ0JlXARI/AAAAAAAAAZw/WKRwOHEqp5w/s400/arrogantbastard1.jpg

Drink up some of your local finest :gulp:

Really love the NON SEE THRU beers. Was telling a young guy coworker today about Guinness. His face looked as if he was ready to puke. He drinks fruity mixed drinks. I think most the young 20s are doing that. Sad. Whatever happened to guys just drinking beer for fucks sake? And then graduating & acquiring a taste for whiskey, bourbon & scotch?

ashstralia
09-08-2013, 06:46 AM
Quarters with hot chicks. Lets see sada jungle Dave again! Happy birthday mofo

sadaist
09-08-2013, 02:42 PM
Quarters with hot chicks. Lets see sada jungle Dave again! Happy birthday mofo

By request....

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/sadaist/jungle.jpg

envy_me
09-16-2013, 07:27 PM
Happy Birthday, Silvio Dante!!! :)

DLR Bridge
09-16-2013, 08:24 PM
Happy Birthday!

PETE'S BROTHER
10-03-2013, 01:19 PM
sharky!!!

jhale667
10-03-2013, 01:22 PM
sharky!!!

Happy Bday Sharky! :baaa:

TFM_Dale
10-03-2013, 02:01 PM
Happy birthday sharky! Hope it is a kick ass one for you, cheers.

Northern Girl
10-03-2013, 04:15 PM
Hb, gs!