I Thought The Organizers Of The OKC Tornado Benefit Wanted To RAISE Money....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

I Thought The Organizers Of The OKC Tornado Benefit Wanted To RAISE Money....

Instead the fat fool is going to perform.

The sheeple will love it, but anyone with any integrity at all will not go.

You would think they would want to RAISE money for the survivors of the tornado, but Spamulus Flatulus will actually decrease the amount of cash they would have taken in if he were not going to be involved.

Fucking idiot.

And the organizers of the benefit concert are idiots for including his sorry ass.
    Last edited by Hardrock69; 06-21-2013, 01:29 PM.
  • twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Maybe he can play the song he wrote for Twister, Headed For The Suck Zone or whatever it was called.
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

Perhaps the audience can be persuaded to bring canned food to the show to donate to the tornado survivors.
      The only stipulation being that they most throw it all at him when he is onstage.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I wonder if the dumbass clown will dedicate a song to "all the tractor drivin' motherfuckers" like he did at Farm Aid (and pissed off the hick announcers on the "Nashville Network" in the process, since they didn't have a 7 second delay button)
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
          Veteran
          • Jun 2005

The smart thing would have been to call Spammy in PRIOR to the tornado so that his stomach could have acted as a natural barrier.
          RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
          LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
            Veteran
            • Jun 2005

Another question i have is how a guy that doesn't own a pair of jeans gets invited to Oklahoma anyway?
            RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
            LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by sonrisa salvaje
              The smart thing would have been to call Spammy in PRIOR to the tornado so that his stomach could have acted as a natural barrier.
              or, his enormous suck could have swallowed it
              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• twonabomber
                formerly F A T
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                I wonder if the dumbass clown will dedicate a song to "all the tractor drivin' motherfuckers" like he did at Farm Aid (and pissed off the hick announcers on the "Nashville Network" in the process, since they didn't have a 7 second delay button)
                "Hey, you guys were in a tornado...I wrote a song that's in a movie about tornadoes!"
                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2005

Yeah, twona....that would be something he would say.....

Comment

Working...