X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Hillary in 2016?

I see Hillary is gearing up for a run at the White house in 2016 according to Rueters. She says that's TBD but she's been talking about hoping to see a female president in her lifetime and she's no spring chicken now. I interpret that as she's hoping she'll be the first female president. She has alot more political experience now than she did the first couple times she ran but I think too many people don't like her for her to really have a chance to win. Whoever runs against her will definitely benefit from that. I wonder if the other side has any electable female candidates to run against her. What if it comes down to two women against each other? Some independant might actually have a chance if it does. Some men would never vote for a woman for president.
    Beware of Dog
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

People are waking up, douche...

Hilary should be behind bars for the Bengazi cover up...

Hilary is a scum-of-the earth criminal, and the people who are awake know it...

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by ELVIS

I knew it when Billy was in office you inbred fuck. How many witnesses dropped dead during the Travelgate investigation? Probably more than we know about for sure.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Then stop promoting the bitch...

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

I'm not shithead. I'm just speculating that the bitch is gonna run and the other side will try to find a female to counter her.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Idiot. The Benghazi thing was an inside job false flag operation in order to take the Libyan militia's guns!

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

No. I think he is warning, not promoting.
              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                I'm not shithead. I'm just speculating that the bitch is gonna run and the other side will try to find a female to counter her.

So fucked up that the only Republican woman of any note is Palin. Blech! If the R is gonna run a woman they better start getting her some publicity now.

Unless it's Condi. She might get a shit ton of votes. Definitely would. Not an endorsement from me....just sayin.
                “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Hillary practically IS a Republican...

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I see Hillary is gearing up for a run at the White house in 2016 according to Rueters. She says that's TBD but she's been talking about hoping to see a female president in her lifetime and she's no spring chicken now.
                    I agree with Hillary that she should see a female President in her lifetime. But not in the mirror.

Elizabeth Warren is a great possibility. So is Jill Stein.

Not Hillary. Or Chelsea. Or any female of the BCE. No more Bush/Clinton of either gender, for that matter.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                      I agree with Hillary that she should see a female President in her lifetime. But not in the mirror.

Elizabeth Warren is a great possibility. So is Jill Stein.

Not Hillary. Or Chelsea. Or any female of the BCE. No more Bush/Clinton of either gender, for that matter.
                      Thank you. I see you got the BCE into the conversation. It was good for a giggle. It's time for a woman if she's the right person for the job not just because she's a she.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by sadaist
                        No. I think he is warning, not promoting.
                        Bingo. I can't stand that ugly thing. She let Billy Boy walk all over her when he was the man. She's not presidential material.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

It's time for a woman if she's the right person for the job not just because she's a she.
                          Yeah, look where voting for Obomba because he was half black got us ??

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Bingo. I can't stand that ugly thing.
                            Well, In my expert opinion, just bringing up a subject like Hilary on the internet inadvertently promotes her evil ass...

You'd be better to quell bullshit like that by not even addressing it at all...

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

Well, In my expert opinion, just bringing up a subject like Hilary on the internet inadvertently promotes her evil ass...

You'd be better to quell bullshit like that by not even addressing it at all...
                              There's a saying about the Devil's greatest trick was convincing people he doesn't exist. It's better to keep her in sight at all times.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...