PDA

View Full Version : Any one every view the board using a kindle fire ?

vandeleur
07-09-2013, 11:31 AM
Just got a kindle fire and was checking the site out , I usually use my iPhone .
So the site looked its usual self but then I logged in and the site is covered with the little poxy smilies and shit . Can't see anything . So
Logged our and its cool Again .
Obviously am sending this from my phone .
Any ideas .
Please skip ... Shouldn't have bought a kindle etc etc

Angel
07-09-2013, 11:39 AM
Just got a kindle fire and was checking the site out , I usually use my iPhone .
So the site looked its usual self but then I logged in and the sure is covered with the little poxy smilies and shit . Can't see anything . So
Logged our and its cool Again .
Obviously am sending this from my phone .
Any ideas .
Please skip ... Shouldn't have bought a kindle etc etc

Is there a tapatalk app for kindle?

vandeleur
07-09-2013, 11:44 AM
Good idea , but I know your a taps talk fan and it is good for uploading pics . I found it didn't look or feel the same , does that sound daft ?

I think it's something to do with the settings on the kindle :-/

Angel
07-09-2013, 01:21 PM
Good idea , but I know your a taps talk fan and it is good for uploading pics . I found it didn't look or feel the same , does that sound daft ?

Well, I have to admit, I'm not fond of the newest upgrade. But, could just be the learning curve...

VAiN
07-09-2013, 01:41 PM
Well, I have to admit, I'm not fond of the newest upgrade. But, could just be the learning curve...

Did you get the 2.0 version? I'm still using the original and have no plans of upgrading. It works just fine.

TFM_Dale
07-09-2013, 01:44 PM
I agree with Vain, Tapatalk 2 is the best version, HD is ok but I always go back to 2.

PETE'S BROTHER
07-09-2013, 01:46 PM

i haven't been able to see the last few pics angel has posted :umm:

Angel
07-09-2013, 03:00 PM
Did you get the 2.0 version? I'm still using the original and have no plans of upgrading. It works just fine.

I've got both 2 & 4. Only using 2.

Igosplut
07-09-2013, 09:13 PM
Fuck smart phones. If I go out in public, it's socialize, not to spend my time tapping on a phone....