Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Bank of America - Bad For America

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • ODShowtime
    ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

BOA lied to me and stole money from me. Fuck them. And they're incompetent in the first place.
    gnaw on it

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

when i found they would charge me to check my balance (ten years ago) i fired them
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Yeah, those sons of bitches screwed up my credit rating for pretty much the entire 1990s. When I finally got done with that shit and closed all of my accounts for good, I had a zero balance. They had the nerve to bill me for fucking 48 cents, and sent me a collection notice when I wouldn't pay it. Naturally, I wasn't about to mail them a check for 48 cents, so I deposited 48 pennies in their cash machine..... and didn't use the rolling wrappers either.

I sincerely hope the machine was damaged, and it cost them more than 48 cents to fix it.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

I had an account with them. 1990-91. L.A.

Good god....payday was unreal....wait in line for an hour to deposit a check...they have no drive-thru banks in L.A. At least they did not when I lived there.

Hell....out there you wait in line for anything.....that is one thing I don't miss about Lala Land...

Comment

• ODShowtime
            ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

The best was when I had been banking with them for about 10 years and stopped depositing my pay checks there while in transition to a better bank. They realize what's up and management to steal $25 of the last $50 in the account for monthly fees or whatever because my balance was < $100. What if that was all the money I had? This $100 million bank stole half of the last $50 in there. Motherfuckers.

Fuck those fucking cocksucking vampire criminal pieces of shit. They had me on the ropes at one point. They had me dead to rights forever. I needed help to get away from them because of the fraudulent activities. I want to throw their last 5 CEOs and the criminal mark emmert (why not?) in a dumpster, piss on it, and then set it on fire.

Happy hump day everyone.
            gnaw on it

Comment

Working...