• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Satan
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

FAUX Noize replaces dumb blonde with even dumber blonde

Elisabeth Hasselbeck Joining Fox News, Leaving 'The View'

The Huffington Post | By Peter Finocchiaro, Rebecca Shapiro and Jack Mirkinson Posted: 07/09/2013 7:27 pm EDT | Updated: 07/09/2013 8:29 pm EDT

Elisabeth Hasselbeck is leaving "The View" to join Fox News' morning show, "Fox & Friends," the New York Post's Page Six reported Tuesday evening.

The news, which New York Times media reporter Brian Stelter also reported on Twitter, comes several months after Hasselbeck was first rumored to be leaving ABC's long-tenured daytime talk show. She will join "Fox & Friends" in "mid-September," the report says.

Stelter said that Wednesday will be Hasselbeck's last day on "The View," bringing her lengthy tenure there to an abrupt end. The show is going through an almost-complete overhaul; by mid-2014, Barbara Walters, Joy Behar and Hasselbeck will all have departed.

Fox News chief Roger Ailes issued a statement about the news, saying, "Elisabeth’s warm and engaging personality made her a star on 'The View.' She has proven to be an excellent conversationalist and I am certain she will make a great addition to our already successful morning franchise."

Gretchen Carlson, who currently hosts "Fox & Friends" with Steve Doocy and Brian Kilmeade, will helm a one-hour daytime program beginning in early fall, according to Page Six. It's possible that Carlson will take over one of the two hours previously hosted by Megyn Kelly, who will host a primetime show on Fox News when she returns from maternity leave.

Though it comes as something of a surprise, the move makes a great deal of sense for everyone involved. Carlson, who has been rumored to have angled for a higher profile on Fox News, will get her own show. Hasselbeck, who has been the house conservative on "The View" for years, will move to a program whose political views coincide perfectly with her own—and whose less-than-highbrow approach to the news dovetails with her daytime experience.

Moreover, she is a tested name and will bring her own version of star power to the show, and to the wider network. She is also likely to make regular appearances on primetime shows like Bill O'Reilly's and Sean Hannity's.

All eyes will be on "The View" Wednesday to see how her departure is handled. The apparently sudden nature of the exit could suggest some behind-the-scenes tensions.
    Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.
  • Von Halen
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Never seen her, but I'd fuck her!

How hot is the one she's replacing?

Comment

• chefcraig
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Apr 2004

Other than Sports Center, I haven't watched daytime tv since Dark Shadows went off the air. Apparently, I haven't missed all that much. Are Speed Racer , Spiderman and The Marvel Super Heroes still airing in the morning?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen

You'd fuck your own grand mother if she had a pulse.

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
          Of course he would! Two legs and a hole is all it takes for Von!
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• chefcraig
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Apr 2004

Oh, I dunno...have you seen Von's granny? Definitely do-able, and this should mean something coming from a guy who at this stage of the game rarely enough rises from a stupor, let alone would generally prefer rolling over and going back to snore-land.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Von Halen
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Angel
              Of course he would! Two legs and a hole is all it takes for Von!
              Come on Angel. Look at her. You telling me you wouldn't fuck her?

Comment

• Von Halen
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Why is she squeezing her titties like that?

Comment

• chefcraig
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Apr 2004

Saying "she has titties" is more or less like saying "Craig has an enormous and cumbersome member that is admired and sought after by women the world over."

"That's not what yer mother said last night, Trebek!"

Sorry, guys...sometimes I just get caught up in the moment.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Said no straight man ever.......

Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                    Originally posted by cadaverdog
                    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Angel
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Come on Angel. Look at her. You telling me you wouldn't fuck her?
                      Damn rights I woukd.
                      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Not. She has a really bizarre square head. Accentuated by the fact that she's utterly annoying. Hassletwit is at least somewhat easy on the eyes... you could watch with the sound turned down.
                        Originally posted by conmee
                        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                        Originally posted by eddie78
                        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Terry
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                          Not. She has a really bizarre square head. Accentuated by the fact that she's utterly annoying. Hassletwit is at least somewhat easy on the eyes... you could watch with the sound turned down.
                          Really?

I'd fuck Gretchen Carlson.

In fact, I'd want her to leave all the many pounds of makeup she wears for the Fox and Friends Show on while I banged her.

Oh, she's a complete nitwit, to be sure...but there's just something about those clueless Republican women that occupy the host chair at Fox and Friends...and I wanna bang her real dirty-like. Something along the lines of anal followed by her fellating me, because I think secretly the whole lot of those conservative coozes wanna get fucked six ways from Sunday. Hey, I'll even wear a condom. And should the condom prove ineffective, Carlson can just raise the child on her own (seeing as abortions are clearly evil) without any government assistance (no Obamacare for that republican bastard): maybe she can pray for one of those "faith-based initiatives' to help her out. Whatever. Long as she doesn't come to me expecting anything. I vote democratic, thus I'm a God-less sodomite and unwilling to accept responsibility for my actions.
                          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• jhale667
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Terry
                            Really?

I'd fuck Gretchen Carlson.

In fact, I'd want her to leave all the many pounds of makeup she wears for the Fox and Friends Show on while I banged her.

Oh, she's a complete nitwit, to be sure...but there's just something about those clueless Republican women that occupy the host chair at Fox and Friends...and I wanna bang her real dirty-like. Something along the lines of anal followed by her fellating me, because I think secretly the whole lot of those conservative coozes wanna get fucked six ways from Sunday. Hey, I'll even wear a condom. And should the condom prove ineffective, Carlson can just raise the child on her own (seeing as abortions are clearly evil) without any government assistance (no Obamacare for that republican bastard): maybe she can pray for one of those "faith-based initiatives' to help her out. Whatever. Long as she doesn't come to me expecting anything. I vote democratic, thus I'm a God-less sodomite and unwilling to accept responsibility for my actions.

I agree all of that except for the "I'd bang Gretchen Carlson" part of it. That's where I gotta draw the line. I'd foul Hassletwit or Meygan Kelly no probs...
                            Originally posted by conmee
                            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                            Originally posted by eddie78
                            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

I wouldn't do Carlson with Kristy's dick.....

Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                              Originally posted by cadaverdog
                              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

Working...