PDA

View Full Version : Dave's Not A Baldy Anymore

penguin
06-27-2004, 09:27 PM
I just looked at those pics and he's....looking normal. His hair line is right back to where it was in the 80's. Hair transplants are an amazing thing! go dave! He doesn't look like a weird rodeo clown like he did a few years ago. Rock N Roll.

Big Troubles
06-27-2004, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by penguin
I just looked at those pics and he's....looking normal. His hair line is right back to where it was in the 80's. Hair transplants are an amazing thing! go dave! He doesn't look like a weird rodeo clown like he did a few years ago. Rock N Roll.

:stupid: :rolleyes:

rustoffa
06-27-2004, 10:01 PM
start the kigvegas timer.......

Warham
06-27-2004, 10:06 PM
:rolleyes:

kidvegas
06-27-2004, 10:07 PM
HAIR PLUGS ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.............D AVID "WEAVE" ROTH,SUPERSTAR EMT.....................Nice Front man Losers!!!!

Not only is Dave a client.............hahahahah

KID VEGAS...................I have all my hair!!!!!!

Warham
06-27-2004, 10:08 PM
You may have hair but there's no brain cells underneath your scalp.

kidvegas
06-27-2004, 10:30 PM
Believe me at this point the EMT wishes he had my hair and my career,hell because judging by his career in Vegas and my career I kill Roth here in Vegas.Trust me on that dickheads your children are playing my games in your houses and you don't even know it.'Nuff said.

Hair Plugs..........................Holy Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!I think I'm gonna barf.

KID VEGAS

gothqueen
06-27-2004, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by penguin

Won't someone post some pictures??

Hummarstra
06-27-2004, 11:32 PM
Did Dave really get transplants?? Show proof, please.

scottydabodi
06-27-2004, 11:50 PM
I could really give a shit about the status of Dave's fucking HAIR... I couldn't care LESS what the fuck that dude looks like!! If he was GREEN, with Kidvegas' Mom's PussyTenticles hangin' off his forehead wouldn't change the fact that HE'S the one that MADE Van Halen, PERIOD. The sisters should be kissing his ass, and sedning him fucking Thank You cards every fucking day for the rest of their worthless, pathetic LIVES. F-Ray Danniels.

Roth kills Sam
06-28-2004, 12:00 AM
What's worse: receding hairline or Spammy's whole frigging GAY PAJAMAS outift?

BrownSound1
06-28-2004, 01:37 AM
So what kidvegas is saying is basically he's a videogame nerd with no girlfriend. Sit down Waldo! While your home jacking off to the Dead or Alive volleyball game, everyone else is out tagging real women. Come on kidvegas, tell us what games you've done, I'm actually curious.

hot for david
06-28-2004, 01:40 AM
i really don't care if he do that with his hair , for me he still lookin' awesome for a man of his age n' with that style of life , n' the important here is he's talent not his hair

darcy
06-28-2004, 01:57 AM
Eddies got a receding hairline. Mikes bald and has something in its place. Alex - god knows, and as for sammys hair, theres something that looks mighty weird, 59, head of curly hair with no grey. that looks fake man. Daves hair now is fine. At least he hasnt got himself a donald trump style do.

DavidLeeNatra
06-28-2004, 06:08 AM
beepbeephair thread alertbeepbeephair thread alertbeepbeephair thread alertbeepbeephair thread alertbeepbeephair thread alertbeepbeephair thread alertbeepbeephair thread alertbeepbeephair thread alertbeepbeephair thread alertbeepbeephair thread alertbeepbeephair thread alertbeepbeephair thread alertbeepbeephair thread alertbeepbeephair thread alertbeepbeephair thread alertbeepbeephair thread alertbeepbeephair thread alertbeepbeephair thread alertbeepbeephair thread alert...

Mezro
06-28-2004, 01:48 PM
Plugs, wigs, rugs, velcro shag helmet, extensions, weaves, crimps, synthetic dermal attachments, transplants, scalp reduction, The Flap, hats, spray hair, tape downs and even a wind proof ponytail....who cares!

Dave is Dave and Sam is just a replacement.

Mezro...eddie..losing hair, mikey...rug, al..thinning crown under bright lights, sam...diffuse hair loss from steroids and growth hormone...sorry kidanus, all those guys have hair problems

bru87tr
07-03-2004, 10:23 AM
dave looks the same as he always has. his hair has been receding right before the 84' days. whos doesnt at that age ? if dave was getting treatment it would be covering more than it is now. receding is one thing but dave has never been bald. I think people make a big deal out of daves receding hair line cause he had the hair everyone wanted and was part of his personality. just because it has receded over the years does not mean he is bald. show me a pic of dave bald on top and I will shut up.

AJW
07-03-2004, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by bru87tr
dave looks the same as he always has. his hair has been receding right before the 84' days. whos doesnt at that age ? if dave was getting treatment it would be covering more than it is now. receding is one thing but dave has never been bald. I think people make a big deal out of daves receding hair line cause he had the hair everyone wanted and was part of his personality. just because it has receded over the years does not mean he is bald. show me a pic of dave bald on top and I will shut up.

Couldn't have said it better myself.:cool:

freak
07-03-2004, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by kidvegas
KID VEGAS...................I have all my hair!!!!!!

Plenty of empty space beneath the scalp for it to take root.

You can't be much older than 23 since the pre-natal crack smoking your mother obviously indulged in wasn't in vogue prior to the early 80s.

Since your mother wasn't properly introduced to back-alleys and the medicinal uses of wire hangers, I guess we have to wait for an act of God to be rid of you.