X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fraroc
    Commando
    • Jun 2012

The Roth Army Vent Thread!

This thread should serve as the official anger sponge for this site! Vent about all you want!

I'll be the first one (most predictably)

Concerning KISS in 2013, I fucking hate it when people say that Paul's voice sucks because he just dosen't care anymore and he stopped giving a shit about the fans. From what I've seen, no matter if his voice is having a good night or a bad night, Paul is giving it his fucking ALL on stage. The man jumps around on stage after dealing with multiple knee and hip surgeries from the fucking PSYCHO CIRCUS tour in '98 to the Rock the Nation tour in 2004! AND he's 61 years old. He does N.O.T need to be preforming like the way he does and if it was any other person, they'd probably retire. But Paul knows people still love him and love KISS, so every night, while Tommy acts like Ace and Gene stands there like a house plant, Paul at least tries his absolute damndest to preform like he used to. Just like with the Van Halen haters, KISS haters who are ex-fans constantly talk shit about Paul and talk shit anyone that supports this lineup. And when I defend and compliment Paul by giving them facts like "his vocal cords are probably permenatly damaged and he tries his hardest every night." They tell me that I'm a cunt, that I'm delusional, and they also say that I'm a bully for defending someone that is being ripped apart unfairly! So, If I defend Paul by saying that he tries hard despite his vocal damage, I'm a fucking BULLY? Logic is dead and I'm fucking sick and tired of this shit.

So anyway, rant away, have fun.
    How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R
  • Sensible Shoes
    Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

I'm so angry that Elvis left I could just spit.

Oh dear.

Comment

• twonabomber
      formerly F A T
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by fraroc
      This thread should serve as the official anger sponge for this site! Vent about all you want!

Concerning KISS in 2013, I fucking hate it when people say that Paul's voice sucks because he just dosen't care anymore and he stopped giving a shit about the fans. From what I've seen, no matter if his voice is having a good night or a bad night, Paul is giving it his fucking ALL on stage. The man jumps around on stage after dealing with multiple knee and hip surgeries from the fucking PSYCHO CIRCUS tour in '98 to the Rock the Nation tour in 2004! AND he's 61 years old. He does N.O.T need to be preforming like the way he does and if it was any other person, they'd probably retire. But Paul knows people still love him and love KISS, so every night, while Tommy acts like Ace and Gene stands there like a house plant, Paul at least tries his absolute damndest to preform like he used to. Just like with the Van Halen haters, KISS haters who are ex-fans constantly talk shit about Paul and talk shit anyone that supports this lineup. And when I defend and compliment Paul by giving them facts like "his vocal cords are probably permenatly damaged and he tries his hardest every night." They tell me that I'm a cunt, that I'm delusional, and they also say that I'm a bully for defending someone that is being ripped apart unfairly! So, If I defend Paul by saying that he tries hard despite his vocal damage, I'm a fucking BULLY? Logic is dead and I'm fucking sick and tired of this shit.

Okay Mrs. Stanley, we're sorry!

Or maybe I should say "Mrs. Eisen."
      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Turn the God Damn blowers off!!

Comment

• Zing!
          Veteran
          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes
          I'm so angry that Elvis left I could just spit.
          I'm angry he came back.
          My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• envy_me
            Swedish Love Pump
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Dec 2010

I thought this is what chat is for
            The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
              ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Don't you think that is part of the problem,Paul trying to perform like he used to?.It seems everyone but Paul realizes he is 61 and is pretty much a shadow of his former self.He has nights where he is listenable but the majority of the clips from the past 2 years have been a little embarrassing to listen to.As far as being a live band it IS pretty much time for Kiss to call it a day
              I really love you baby, I love what you've got
              Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Coyote
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

I'm angry at myself, 'cause I have nothing to vent about.
                  Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Good thread.

Here is a roof vent:

This is proper ventilation

My all time favorite is duct vents

More to come...

Comment

• mark wahlberg
                      Banned
                      • Jul 2013

I'm a fucking BULLY?
                      No..

You're a fag.

Comment

• envy_me
                        Swedish Love Pump
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Kristy
                        Good thread.

Here is a roof vent:

This is proper ventilation

My all time favorite is duct vents

More to come...
                        The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• Igosplut
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I haveta take a dump, so i need one of those vents.......
                          Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Angel
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by mark wahlberg
                            No..

You're a fag.
                            Takes one to know one.
                            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

The only venting I need to do is to shove my brother's common law wife's pretty fake white teeth down her throat. I can't wait till this shit is over so I can take care of this bitch. Nobody pulls this shit with my mother and gets away with it. Nobody...
                              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Working...