I can't see you Elvis

Oh dear.

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
          Who cares about monetary wealth ??

Jone$, all the proof you need that buying things that are "healthy" still can't prevent you from becoming just another FAT fuck for America.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
            Who cares about monetary wealth ??
            Yeah, just leech off some chick you marry from church!

Comment

• jhale667
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by conmee
              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
              Originally posted by eddie78
              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• VetteLS5
                Commando
                • Mar 2012

I'm having a hard time understanding why after my and my familiy's hard work and effort that I should be concerned and/or shamed by our level of success in the world. My father was an entry level police officer who went to school in off-shift time to enable himself to become a Lt. level or above member of the force. My mother raised 2 children while working part time jobs. My in-laws came to the US from Cuba during the revolution, and after years of working in pizza parlors, my father-in-law went out on his own and established a very successful business while my mom-in-law volunteered at the local school. In both instances they srimped and saved to send their children to college, and in turn we have been able to be successful ourselves... while at the same time contributing significantly to our communities via volunteer activities.

What any segment of the "population" thinks is the appropriate/ideal distribution of wealth in any country doesn't amount to fuck-all. Make an impact and re-distribute by your own effort/knowledge/contribution.

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by VetteLS5
                  What any segment of the "population" thinks is the appropriate/ideal distribution of wealth in any country doesn't amount to fuck-all. Make an impact and re-distribute by your own effort/knowledge/contribution.
                  Amen to that...

Comment

• Hardrock69
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2005

Whut is "wealth"?

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Once again, the Ayn Rand talking points get in the way of reality.....

Bottom line is that it comes down to this....

The rich refuse to pay taxes, the poor can't afford to pay taxes and that leaves the middle class to carry the burden.

Only there is no middle class anymore, because the thieving shitbag inheritance rich (people like the Walton family and Willard Mittens Romney, the KKKochs, and others) have literally stolen that wealth from the very people who were carrying this country, by exporting all goddamned living wage jobs to third world countries for cheap labor

So end result....

Nobody's making shit.

Nobody's buying shit.

Nobody's paying taxes.

The whole fucking system is collapsing because of a bunch of idiots who don't realize "Atlas Shrugged" was FICTION. And very bad fiction written by a serial killer groupie, at that. And this theft was originated by two families who are literally guilty of treason..... The BCE, who launched Hitler's Third Reich, and the KKKochs, who made their fortune selling oil infrastructure to Joe Stalin.

Every last bit of Randtardism, Bushism, Kochism, must be repudiated and rolled back if we are to have any chance of saving this fucking country. And it might be too late for that, unfortunately.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• VetteLS5
                        Commando
                        • Mar 2012

Originally posted by FORD
                        Once again, the Ayn Rand talking points get in the way of reality.....(
                        I'll assume you're speaking to Tha King here?

I consider myself middle class. I buy shit. I make shit. I create shit, and give shit away to those less fortunate. Oh yeah... and I pay taxes on said shit. My parents were at one time close to "poor", and sure as shit my in-laws knew "poor" inside and out. I guess we're some miraculous exception to the rule? Nah... worked hard, looked out for their neighbors and friends, and never, NEVER looked to the gubment to save the day.

Roll back indeed. Though I doubt a big portion of the population could ever handle, let alone accept what it means to start over from scratch.

I do not disagree with much of your assertions about the super-rich. But leave those of us who've become successful (read" "wealthy" by anyone without, or with a specific agenda) the hell out of it.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2007

I'm having a hard time understanding why after my and my familiy's hard work and effort that I should be concerned and/or shamed by our level of success in the world. My father was an entry level police officer who went to school in off-shift time to enable himself to become a Lt. level or above member of the force. My mother raised 2 children while working part time jobs. My in-laws came to the US from Cuba during the revolution, and after years of working in pizza parlors, my father-in-law went out on his own and established a very successful business while my mom-in-law volunteered at the local school. In both instances they srimped and saved to send their children to college, and in turn we have been able to be successful ourselves... while at the same time contributing significantly to our communities via volunteer activities.

is it really "srimped" or "scrimped"? I didn't use the google, but my spell check shows a squiggly, phew. um, yeah, more power to ya and congrats. this is a weird thread
                          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• VetteLS5
                            Commando
                            • Mar 2012

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                            is it really "srimped" or "scrimped"? I didn't use the google, but my spell check shows a squiggly, phew. um, yeah, more power to ya and congrats. this is a weird thread
                            That would be scrimped. I shudder to think what srimped is.

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

I shudder to think what srimped is.
                              Not having a father figure...

For instance, Sesh and the Muskaqueers were "srimped" at a very young age...

Comment

Working...