Is Obama about to make a HUGE mistake with the "Federal" Reserve?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Is Obama about to make a HUGE mistake with the "Federal" Reserve?

Fuck Larry Summers.

Hey Barry..... since you seem to like appointing Repukes to cabinet positions, I have a great suggestion for a new "Federal" Reserve chairman.

Ron Paul.

Or if you want to stick with a Democrat, Dennis Kucinich would do very nicely.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

I think they pulled his name....
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I hope so.

Seriously though, put Ron Paul or Dennis Kucinich in there. Time to shut down the REAL terrorist threat to this country, and that legalized mafia is a great place to start.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...