Murdering racist shitbag pulled over for speeding in Texas, gets to keep his gun.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Murdering racist shitbag pulled over for speeding in Texas, gets to keep his gun.

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

So a murdering psychopath fugitive from one BCE state turns up in another BCE state.

Why is none of this surprising???
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Igosplut
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Why would he put his emergency flashers on if he was pulled over? Not something someone would do. And what does this have to do with a gun? I'm sure you have a good (and far out) conspiracy theory for us.
      Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• twonabomber
        formerly F A T
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Why would Texas take his gun if a gun crime was not committed there?

I have a bigger problem with this:

The officer issued Zimmerman a warning for speeding and then sent him on his way - but not before asking him where he was going, to which he replied 'nowhere in particular'.

'Nowhere in particular, why is that?' responded the officer according to In Forney.com

'You didn’t see my name?' said Zimmerman. The officer then responded, 'wow, what a coincidence.'
        Far as I know, it's not illegal to be going "nowhere in particular."
        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Igosplut
          Why would he put his emergency flashers on if he was pulled over? Not something someone would do. And what does this have to do with a gun? I'm sure you have a good (and far out) conspiracy theory for us.
          This assclown had a documented history of violence and mental illness even BEFORE he murdered a 17 year old kid. He is the very textbook definition of a person who has no business owning a firearm of any sort.

And since the Federal Government asked for all the evidence in the murder case, including the murder weapon, then that would seem to indicate that somebody has sold him another gun recently. That person should be in a cell right next to Zimmerklansman.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
            Considering how big Texas is, there's probably a whole lot of that going on there.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Does that mean that if you get stopped in Texas the cops put it on YouTube?

Comment

• Igosplut
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                Well I guess if it's him he has no civil rights. At least that's what some here think. Don't worry Ford, I'm sure that if every cop that comes across him puts it right up on Youtube some vigilante will execute him and you can feel smug about your irrational hate.
                Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by FORD
                  This assclown had a documented history of violence and mental illness even BEFORE he murdered a 17 year old kid. He is the very textbook definition of a person who has no business owning a firearm of any sort.

And since the Federal Government asked for all the evidence in the murder case, including the murder weapon, then that would seem to indicate that somebody has sold him another gun recently. That person should be in a cell right next to Zimmerklansman.
                  No the laws should be changed.

Comment

• Never was
                    Foot Soldier
                    • May 2012

I find it amusing that often the most leftist ACLU types are so quick to want to take rights away from those they judge wrong despite not being convicted. Kinda like when when right wingnuts who want no govt. involvement in anything infringing on personal freedom and choice unless of course it is to engineer laws on abortion and gays then full government involvement please. Same damn coin just opposite sides and why neither extreme contributes ever to real solutions.

I don't think Zimmerman should have a gun at all personally, but I defend his right because that is the law. I think the law sucks and is too inflexible but as is he has his rights. Attack the law but rights including gun rights are only as useful as they are applied to those we do not like. Its why the KKK and such has the right to rally is important to free speech because their speech is so offensive but the right is more important than any individual view.

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Igosplut
                      Don't worry Ford, I'm sure that if every cop that comes across him puts it right up on Youtube some vigilante will execute him and you can feel smug about your irrational hate.
                      I totally agree...

Comment

• Dr. Love
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                        Given how many threats he gets, I would get another gun too. Having thousands of people tweeting/posting/saying they want to kill you is not something you take lightly. He should probably get a shotgun.
                        I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Dr. Love
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          I've heard of some districts putting up stuff as part of their transparency programs. I dunno if this is it or not. Cops around here video tape and audio record things the entire time they are on duty (apparently sometimes including going to the rest room) so they can't be wrongfully accused of anything and have their department sued.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                            Why would Texas take his gun if a gun crime was not committed there?

I have a bigger problem with this:

It's Texas and Zimmerman looks Mexican. He's automatically suspicious.

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                              Given how many threats he gets, I would get another gun too. Having thousands of people tweeting/posting/saying they want to kill you is not something you take lightly. He should probably get a shotgun.
                              Yeah... poor little Zimmerklansman. We should all feel sorry for his murderous crazy Repuke ass.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...