PDA

View Full Version : Hagar's Rocking Arenas...roth Is...uh...just Read This Thread...

bullshit
06-28-2004, 11:48 AM
DLR SEARCHING TO REVIVE A NEW CAREER:
It just keeps getting wackier! From the NY Daily News: www.nydailynews.com/front/story/206086p-177878c.html
Legendary rocker David Lee Roth, the famed front man for the '80s megaband Van Halen, is apparently reinventing himself as an emergency medical technician.
The other night at the Four Seasons restaurant, the 48-year-old millionaire musician revealed to dinner companions that he has been living in a modest apartment on the lower East Side and showing up most days for EMT training.
"I used to be a surgical orderly in South Central L.A.," he told me yesterday. "I started that when I got out of junior college in the early '70s, and that led to a variety of things in the outdoor medical fire force and training with the Green Berets. ... My father was a surgeon and uncles and my cousins were also in the medical community, so I come by it natural."
Roth, who said he has relocated to New York from his estate in Pasadena, Calif., specifically to train as an EMT, said he hopes to obtain his certification in November and work as a volunteer one weekend per month.
"I want to be working in the outer boroughs. This city promises great color and insight in each and every neighborhood," Roth said. "On the upper East Side, it's gonna be heart attacks and stomach aches. But in other neighborhoods, it's all trauma."

Sarge
06-28-2004, 11:52 AM
this has been discussed extensively over the past few days here..

ELVIS
06-28-2004, 12:11 PM
Male nurses are gay...

bullshit
06-28-2004, 12:26 PM
The point of my post is that Dave's not working on new music or putting together a decent band to go out on tour....

DLR is learning CPR while Hagar is jamming in front of thousands...might be time for the Roth Army to give Hagar some props...the dude is VH...like it or not....bitch and moan all you want...it's reality....

ELVIS
06-28-2004, 12:32 PM
The point of this post is you're a dick sucking homo...

azcrdnal
06-28-2004, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
The point of this post is you're a dick sucking homo... you are correct sir.

Hummarstra
06-28-2004, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by azcrdnal
you are correct sir. yes

SNIPER
06-28-2004, 01:12 PM
Very sad story for Roth. He might of found something his good at. He sure cant sing or any other kind of music talent.

bullshit
06-28-2004, 01:14 PM
Keep the faith dumbasses, I'm sure Roth will eventually cut a new track here or there eventually....the rest of the sane VH fans will pick up tickets to the summer tour and catch one hell of a show....

guwapo_rocker
06-28-2004, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by SNIPER
Very sad story for Roth. He might of found something his good at. He sure cant sing or any other kind of music talent.

Fuck Diaper, you really are beyond moronic!!!

guwapo_rocker
06-28-2004, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by bullshit
Keep the faith dumbasses, I'm sure Roth will eventually cut a new track here or there eventually....the rest of the sane VH fans will pick up tickets to the summer tour and catch one hell of a show....

Yeah Bullspunk, they can get free tickets right outside the show.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

SNIPER
06-28-2004, 01:20 PM
Go fuck yourself Jeezwapo! Fucking dumbass! I prob know more about Roth era halen then you. Dumbshit.

Thetruthbaby
06-28-2004, 01:22 PM
Dave does basically whatever he wants now. He's got tons of money and his LEGACY is intact. Notice how they refer to him as "legendary". Funny, they always refer to him as legendary nowadays. I can't recall ever seeing RONDALD MCDONALD referred to as "legendary". Dave's version is the LEGENDARY version of VH and everyone knows it. Like I've said many times now, it just KILLS the Hagar geeks to know that no matter how much he tries, Hagar will never be looked at as "legend" the way Roth is. VH's legacy is with ROTH, just turn on classic rock radio if you don't believe. First though you'll need to remove the shit from your ears that has been collected from listening to VHagar.

Cathedral
06-28-2004, 02:13 PM
Yeah, Spammy's rocking the arenas alright...Have you heard any of the tracks from this tour?
Saying that Spammy is Van Halen proves that you have not. Their performance is shit, they are destroying not only Roth Tunes, but their own Hagaritaville tunes as well.

Man, what in the fuck is wrong with you sheep?
You are following a shadow of a once famous and well repsected band right into oblivion and i wish you well on your trip.
Just don't call me for bus fare when the reality, TRUE REALITY, finally sinks in.

If Roth never performs again there will still be nothing Spam boy can do to compete with the Roth/Halen Legacy. Hell, lets compare solo Spammy sales with the EEAS sales reciepts and see what that tells you.

Roth is a Legend, Spammy is to date, NOT!

But i guess the point of my post should be that you Spam fans are not only sheep, your deaf mother fuckers to boot if you think what their doing is better than their heydays with Dave (I am Van Halen) Roth...

This tour so far has sounded putrid, that's a fact for those of us who are true Halen fans. It is something else to you Baaaaa'ing, deaf, not knowing good music from bad when you hear it asswipes who lick the shit off of Ed's toilet seat.

Get a real ear for music before you try putting Roth fans in their place on their own turf.
Why are you here anyway?
Go jack off to your Red Rocker poster and choke on the jizz you spew...

DLR_EngineRoom
06-28-2004, 02:27 PM
The point of my post is that Dave's not working on new music or putting together a decent band to go out on tour....

DLR is learning CPR while Hagar is jamming in front of thousands...might be time for the Roth Army to give Hagar some props...the dude is VH...like it or not....bitch and moan all you want...it's reality....

Guess it's true what they say...y'know....you are what you eat, what did you say your name was?

bullshit
06-28-2004, 03:27 PM
Go to this link and decide who sounds like shit and who's learning how to "look, listen and feel" technique to save junkies as an EMT....

Hagar rocks.....most VH fans realize the contributions that Sammy's made over the years...

and then again some losers refuse to accept the truth that DLR hasn't toured with VH in almost 20 freaking years....

http://www.vanhalenaudioarchive.com/files/

Cathedral
06-28-2004, 03:43 PM
VH hasn't toured in almost 20 freaking years, since Roth left you moron.
I don't know what your smoking but Van Hagar is NOT Van Halen "The Band". You need David Lee Roth for that to be the case, thanks.

Van Halen without Dave is just Van Halen "the man"...Edward Van Halen, or should that be Edward Van Hasbeen because today he sucks pretty bad as a live act.

I do think it's funny how people look down on Dave for becoming an EMT...How many people with a 7 figure annual income even give a fuck about people in need?
Yeah, go ahead and down Dave for it, that is your speed. But he is just again proving how much more integrity he has over your hero and all around butt pirate, Spammy (look, i'm a gravy trainer) Hagar.

Now, about these contributions Spammy has made over the years. could you list a few for us Roth-Hards please?

bullshit
06-28-2004, 03:59 PM
Who's putting Dave down??? Roth freaking rocks. Hagar also rocks.

The problem here is with you idiots that can't see past their "Eat 'em and smile" poster to see that Hagar kicks ass with VH. It's a formula that works, that rocks, that kicks ass. Plain and simple.

And as for putting down Eddie...that's freaking rock-n-roll heresy (look it up you dumbass)....Eddie is still kicking it live, tearing it up, entertaining thousands while DLR is learning how to take a freaking blood pressure reading...

guwapo_rocker
06-28-2004, 04:01 PM
MOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Cathedral
06-28-2004, 04:29 PM

The problem here is with you idiots that can't see past their "Eat 'em and smile" poster to see that Hagar kicks ass with VH. It's a formula that works, that rocks, that kicks ass. Plain and simple.

And as for putting down Eddie...that's freaking rock-n-roll heresy (look it up you dumbass)....Eddie is still kicking it live, tearing it up, entertaining thousands while DLR is learning how to take a freaking blood pressure reading...

Dude, I've heard what Ed is doing in these shows and Rocking, Tearing It Up, Kicking Ass is far from the truth, sorry...

I didn't care for Spammy before Van Hagar and i don't care for him now, that is nothing new to me or anyone who knows me.
I also don't hold out for a Roth/Halen Reunion so i have moved past the "Eat Em And Smile" poster which i never owned in the first place, asshole.
For the record, I did see the 5150 tour and the Monsters of Rock tour, which was '85 and '88? and they didn't do a damn thing for me even while playing the classic stuff since Spammy's voice ruined them totally.

What i would like to see happen is Edward and his boys don't do any more Roth era songs on tour. If what Spam brought to the band was soooooo magical then lets see how popular they would be without the classic tunes.
What YOU don't seem to understand is that it is the old stuff that brings people to these shows, except for you pipe blowing sheep who keep arguing the "who is better" issue.

I know who was better, it was and is Dave...I also don't think Dave should ever acknowledge Ed and his brother in the future, not after the shit they pulled in '96 and '00.
Truth be known (and it is) Edward is the one who can't pull off the old stuff live anymore. If you have doubts then just listen to the boots from these shows.

Fuck them, Fuck Spammy, and Fuck YOU

BARE BONE
06-28-2004, 04:43 PM
What Cathedral is trying to say Bullshit is

gigolo
06-28-2004, 04:48 PM
That rag, is nothing but a cheap tabloid site that will say and do anything. Lloyd Grove, the writer of this trash article is also a nerd and a want-a-be pussy. They fired him at the Washington Post. Here’s his pix.

gigolo
06-28-2004, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by BARE BONE
What Cathedral is trying to say Bullshit is

lol, he's a round-mouth hagar fan for sure in that pix!

smaz
06-28-2004, 04:55 PM
20 years on from Van Halen, Dave is still nicknamed Diamond Dave. A name for a legend. Sammy is referred to as the Red Rocker. Enough said.

BARE BONE
06-28-2004, 05:03 PM
No Spammy is the Ronald McDonald rocker.

smaz
06-28-2004, 05:08 PM
Or at his age he's probably an armchair rocker.

EddieFan4Eva
06-28-2004, 05:53 PM

amen

EddieFan4Eva
06-28-2004, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Dude, I've heard what Ed is doing in these shows and Rocking, Tearing It Up, Kicking Ass is far from the truth, sorry...

I didn't care for Spammy before Van Hagar and i don't care for him now, that is nothing new to me or anyone who knows me.
I also don't hold out for a Roth/Halen Reunion so i have moved past the "Eat Em And Smile" poster which i never owned in the first place, asshole.
For the record, I did see the 5150 tour and the Monsters of Rock tour, which was '85 and '88? and they didn't do a damn thing for me even while playing the classic stuff since Spammy's voice ruined them totally.

What i would like to see happen is Edward and his boys don't do any more Roth era songs on tour. If what Spam brought to the band was soooooo magical then lets see how popular they would be without the classic tunes.
What YOU don't seem to understand is that it is the old stuff that brings people to these shows, except for you pipe blowing sheep who keep arguing the "who is better" issue.

I know who was better, it was and is Dave...I also don't think Dave should ever acknowledge Ed and his brother in the future, not after the shit they pulled in '96 and '00.
Truth be known (and it is) Edward is the one who can't pull off the old stuff live anymore. If you have doubts then just listen to the boots from these shows.

Fuck them, Fuck Spammy, and Fuck YOU

Nah.....how 'bout Fuck YOU? I've been to 4 shows....2 soundchecks.....Eddie's still in the hunt.....i love all eras of VH...suck my dick if you dont like it.

Panamark
06-28-2004, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Male nurses are gay...

WELL ! If anyone *would* know. It would have to be you :D LMAO.

Cathedral
06-28-2004, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by EddieFan4Eva
Nah.....how 'bout Fuck YOU? I've been to 4 shows....2 soundchecks.....Eddie's still in the hunt.....i love all eras of VH...suck my dick if you dont like it.

No, see you have me confused with your Spammy Gaygar crowd.
I don't suck dicks, I castrate them from numbfucks who think i'll go there.
Bring your dick right on over and i gladly remove yours at no cost to you.
Look on the bright side though, you'll fit right in at the Van Hagar shows...You'll still be one up on them though since you'll still at least have some balls, prick.

Oh, and did you know that a guy telling another guy to suck his dick is gay? Yeah, your just as gay as the mother fucker gummin the chubby in that scenario.

Oh, but i forgot again, you're a "Spammy Cum Chugger" so you are well in bounds of your personal character....Faggot!

Big Troubles
06-28-2004, 07:25 PM
Roth has famously compared the Hagar-fronted version of the band to "a beautiful chick with bad teeth."

Cathedral
06-28-2004, 07:29 PM
And a hairy mole...

DLR_EngineRoom
06-28-2004, 08:02 PM

If you've been to 4 shows and 2 soundchecks, it's YOU that was suckin' dix.

Van Hagar has the same 'backstage policy' as Rob Halford.

'Blow Me to Know Me, Males Only'

scottydabodi
06-28-2004, 08:36 PM
Wait wait WAIT!!!! You didn't say "Hagar is VH" did you? HOLY FUCKIN' SHIT ON A POGO STICK!!! That's the single most RETARDED thing I've EVER fucking read.... Anyone who thinks THAT has either got the IQ eqivalent to the number of inches Hagar's dick is, or has swallowed so much sperm that it's FLOODED their brain... Let's set the record straight, AGAIN... DAVE is the guy that made this band KICK ASS, HAGAR is the guy that made this band LICK ASS. I'll Pepsi-Challenge ANY song Dave did with VH, to ANY SONG HAGAR HAS EVER FUCKING DONE. Dave's tunes make you want to shit on your boss' face, fuck the secretary on her desk, bust a load on her Bigass Tits, drink a fifth of vodka, and go screeching down the street in a '57 Chevy while screaming the lyrics to "Hot for Teacher" at the top of your lungs, scaring old people, and pussies. Hagar makes you want to drink warm milk and talk about your "feelings"... FUCKIN' BITCHASS LAME-O!!! Van Halen used to scare the shit out of parents around the globe, now it just gives me a warm feeling down my left leg as I piss my pants from the thought that Hagar is singer for what USED TO be the best Rock Band EVER!!!! Eddie should call Brian Young for fucking LESSONS on how to play his own songs, cuz Eddie's suckin' RIGHT NOW!!!!!! F-YOU, YOUR MOM, YOUR FUCKING COUSIN', and YOUR DOG.

Samsonite
06-28-2004, 08:40 PM
Am I the only one that thinks the name Gaygar is stupid?

Why not the obvious Fagar? It sounds way better...

rustoffa
06-28-2004, 08:55 PM
Go to this link and decide who sounds like shit and who's learning how to "look, listen and feel" technique to save junkies as an EMT....

Hagar rocks.....most VH fans realize the contributions that Sammy's made over the years...

http://www.vanhalenaudioarchive.com/files/

I followed your advice and will simply agree to disagree. If you prefer
the Van Hagar product, it's your choice. However, every point deserves
a counter point and I found an interesting link for you as
well.

http://www.vanhagarfans4life.com/discussion/ (http://www.kotex.com/)

Big Troubles
06-28-2004, 08:56 PM
:D rustoffa the man!

Cathedral
06-28-2004, 08:57 PM
Yes, but Fagar doesn't rhyme with Hagar. Fagar sounds like a cheap soft drink which is still to good for Spammy.

He's forever known to me as "Hagar The Gaygar"

bullshit
06-29-2004, 08:36 AM
How the hell can you trash Eddie like that and call yourself a freaking VH fan??? Eddie set the standard for generations of guitar players past, present and freaking future. To mouth off like you are (and you're a moderator for the forum, wtf is that about) simply shows disrespect to the very music you say you like most (Dave's stuff).

Dave owes his career to Eddie, plain and simple...and he realizes that fact...if he didn't realize that fact, he'd be putting together another DLR tour along with another ground breaking DLR album that would put the new VH tunes to shame.

Instead, the dude's picking up a new hobbie. Roth could be great again, and go on tour again, and, heck, even cut a new album again.....but it won't happen without Eddie.

So show the freaking dude (Eddie) the respect he deserves....to do any less just shows you're not really a freaking VH fan...but some fucking whacked out strangely-obsessed DLR fan....

bru87tr
06-29-2004, 08:51 AM
Eddie is a fucking brain dead homo! he likes love songs and not the rcock he use to make. Dave owes nothing to ed. Ed owes his whole stardom to Dave. without Dave ed would just be known for his guitar work. Dave came up with the melodies, Dave wrote all the songs, Daves idea to call it Van Halen when ed said it was not a good name to use, Dave basically managed that band and gave it direction, Dave made all the calls in that band- came up with all the stage ideas and wrote produced all the videos. without Dave there would have been no classic Van Halen, without his songs and meodies VH would never have been what it was. Ed is a guitar player and that is it!!!!! plain and simple and he knows it. He cant sing, He cant write Lyrics and and he sure in hell does not know how to direct or ;lead a band. he has already proven that.

hey Fuck Face this is a DLR site, if you want to praise ed goto a EVH site or the fag links you fucking butt pirate.

ED IS A WASHED UP IMAGE OF HIS FORMER SELF!!!!!! EVH is a fucking loser!

the only person whi needs to show respect is ED to his fans. he has fucked us all by fucking Dave and has done nothing in the last 10 years worth mentioning. we made him what he is and we made him rich. without the fans there is no success. you get respect by earning respect not just because you are who you are. we made him and now we are dissing him. he did it not the fans.

ED deserves no respect as he has not earned it. he disrespects the fans! I love CLASSIC VAN HALEN!!!!! not van hagar! above and beyond I love Dave cause withoput him that rent a guitar player called EVH is washed up and a fucking butt pirate to spermmy hagar!

long live the Dave!

now go whine at a EVH or Van Hagar site you cum swallowing fag! this is a DLR site! not a VH site or ed site or spermmy site.

have fun being some fucking whacked out strangely-obsessed EVH fan HOMO!

bullshit
06-29-2004, 09:10 AM
Then stay home, spin VH II for the millionth time and be bitter...and wait for Roth to run out of $$$ and finally get around to putting together a new band and cut some new material....it should be great new stuff...I'm guessing it'll show up on either a PBS fundraiser or a DirecTV freeview weekend....

While the rest of us head to the arena in town and catch a live VH show that kicks ass...

Oh, and bru87tr, you really need to take your freaking medication....

Big Troubles
06-29-2004, 09:21 AM
Ed died in 85 with "guitar creativity" it's as simple as that. I will admit, 5150 had some unique work on it, but after that it was destined to decline. When was the last time Ed wow'd anyone on guitar? All the reviews Ive read are "Ed played shit and out of tune". I love the Ed from his demo days of 77 or so to 85. Everything after that he turned into an asshole with no vision and filled his hands with beer instead of guitars. Sorry, but that is the truth.

RogueHorseman
06-29-2004, 10:00 AM
Then stay home, spin VH II for the millionth time and be bitter...and wait for Roth to run out of $$$ and finally get around to putting together a new band and cut some new material....it should be great new stuff...I'm guessing it'll show up on either a PBS fundraiser or a DirecTV freeview weekend....

While the rest of us head to the arena in town and catch a live VH show that kicks ass...

Ahhhh, hey Tool Boy... Dave is headlining with The Boston Pops this Sunday, July the 4th, on CBS... The viewing audience of which will DWARF (in one single night, no less) that of the ENTIRE Money Grab 2004 attempted fleecing.

I say attempted, because it is being termed a dismal failure by the tour promoter itself, CCC.

Perhaps, it is you who needs the meds, as delusional as you obviously are.

Bill Lumbergh
06-29-2004, 10:16 AM
Hagar is VH?! Oh, so that's why they follow up their half assed promotion on the radio here, with back to back Roth era tunes? Ok, thanks for clearing that up!

Roth-Halen
06-29-2004, 10:24 AM

You should be embarrsed, then exuse yourself, and get the fuck out of the Roth Army site.
You've been humilliated by the army soldiers, specially by Bru87 or whatever. this is what you came up with? Bha!
Feel sorry for all these fagar or gaygar fans.

Carmine
06-29-2004, 10:26 AM
my 2 cents: I went to the show saturday night in Albany. The crowd " popped" for the following songs: You really got me, Aint Talkin Bout Love, Somebody Get Me A Doctor( mike sang- really good) Unchained, Jump, Panama( by far the loudest crowd reaction all night from the 7 or 8 thousand in attendance) nuff said.

bullshit
06-29-2004, 10:38 AM
Ok, for the last time, the Roth era stuff rocked, and yeah, I like it better than the Sammy stuff too...but c'mon, some of the Sammy VH stuff kicks ass too...to say that it doesn't is just wrong....

I think Dave rocks, I've seen him on the Skyscraper and Eat 'em and smile tours, great shows, classic Dave stuff...awesome....

All I'm saying is that Sammy deserves more respect than this site allows. He has put some great tracks down with VH.

Oh, and Roth-Halen, do yourself a favor and take a freaking english class...if english is your first language you're in deep shit.....lol...

Bill Lumbergh
06-29-2004, 10:46 AM
Ok, for the last time, the Roth era stuff rocked, and yeah, I like it better than the Sammy stuff too...but c'mon, some of the Sammy VH stuff kicks ass too...to say that it doesn't is just wrong....

I think Dave rocks, I've seen him on the Skyscraper and Eat 'em and smile tours, great shows, classic Dave stuff...awesome....

All I'm saying is that Sammy deserves more respect than this site allows. He has put some great tracks down with VH.

Oh, and Roth-Halen, do yourself a favor and take a freaking english class...if english is your first language you're in deep shit.....lol...

Ok dude, I'll actually be serious here for a minute..........you said "Sammy is VH"...........that isnt gonna be a popular statement 'round here, you know that. Even if you woulda said "Eddie is VH" that's a bit more feasible than your comment about Mr. McDonald(Although we all know Dave is VH) . And IMO, the Sammy stuff isnt in the same universe as Dave era.

bullshit
06-29-2004, 10:49 AM
I know I'm fighting a losing battle on this site with the hardcore Roth fans, but what the hell.

I have to admit some of the Ronald McDonald comparisons on this site are hilarious.....

Bill Lumbergh
06-29-2004, 10:52 AM
Previous post edited to capitalize the D in Dave :)

Roth-Halen
06-29-2004, 10:57 AM

Sure I'll take english classes! But you understood the message didn't you?
I dont mean to be rude just for the hell of it. It is just that you Spermy Fans are so fucking annoying and agravatin sometimes.

kennyboy
06-29-2004, 05:49 PM
BACK TO THE LINKS, BITCHES! Brett needs his knob polished!

HippieLettuce
06-29-2004, 07:41 PM

It doesn't.

Chris
06-29-2004, 09:50 PM
Given that Van Hagar is currently on life support, maybe Dave has the right idea about working as an EMT. Maybe he can save Ed and Al from themselves.

guwapo_rocker
06-29-2004, 09:55 PM
some of the Sammy VH stuff kicks ass too...to say that it doesn't is just wrong....

It doesn't. It doesn't. It doesn't. It doesn't. It doesn't. It doesn't.

rustoffa
06-29-2004, 10:03 PM
This "one-off" needs more than an EMT. It's an AMTRAK crash minus
the red cross. Horrible......Ed's lookin' for platelets in an uncorked bottle. Dave doing the 4th TV show is the moral equivalent of trying to cheer the victims families up.

Cathedral
06-29-2004, 10:25 PM
The name of the site is DLRarmy.com.....We owe Spammy nothing and that includes respect that he did not earn fom this fan and many many more who come here to celebrate Roth in all his glory.

If you want Spam to get repsect here then it will have to come from your sheepish friends, I will show none to the Rotund Rocker because of the silly, stupid, and totally innaccurate things he has said about Roth.
That fat red teletubby mother fucker should be thanking Dave for vacating the spot his lackluster ass fell into by chance, and it was chance that made it happen at Claudio's Garage.
"Call Sammy" he said, and that phrase has haunted the fans for years now.

I will trash Ed because at this point, the way he has shunned the fans that provided him the success (and yes it was fans money that ended up in his account) and lavish lifestyle he enjoys.
That piece of shit disrespected the fans first by telling lies and basically spitting in the face of the die-hards.

And no amount of admiration can make me hear what he's doing now for what it isn't...and it isn't kicking ass by any means.

tjvhou812
06-29-2004, 11:08 PM

aint that the truth...eddie is still king period

MAX
06-29-2004, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by tjvhou812
aint that the truth...eddie is still king period

To be fair, I've now listened to several new boots and the guy is very sloppy and way past his prime.

Honestly, go slap on "Live Without A Singer" and tell me he's still at that level?