Hagar's Rocking Arenas...roth Is...uh...just Read This Thread...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bullshit
    Full On Cocktard
    • Apr 2004

Hagar's Rocking Arenas...roth Is...uh...just Read This Thread...

DLR SEARCHING TO REVIVE A NEW CAREER:
    It just keeps getting wackier! From the NY Daily News: https://www.nydailynews.com/front/st...p-177878c.html
    Legendary rocker David Lee Roth, the famed front man for the '80s megaband Van Halen, is apparently reinventing himself as an emergency medical technician.
    The other night at the Four Seasons restaurant, the 48-year-old millionaire musician revealed to dinner companions that he has been living in a modest apartment on the lower East Side and showing up most days for EMT training.
    "I used to be a surgical orderly in South Central L.A.," he told me yesterday. "I started that when I got out of junior college in the early '70s, and that led to a variety of things in the outdoor medical fire force and training with the Green Berets. ... My father was a surgeon and uncles and my cousins were also in the medical community, so I come by it natural."
    Roth, who said he has relocated to New York from his estate in Pasadena, Calif., specifically to train as an EMT, said he hopes to obtain his certification in November and work as a volunteer one weekend per month.
    "I want to be working in the outer boroughs. This city promises great color and insight in each and every neighborhood," Roth said. "On the upper East Side, it's gonna be heart attacks and stomach aches. But in other neighborhoods, it's all trauma."
  • Sarge
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

this has been discussed extensively over the past few days here..
    ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
    The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
    [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Male nurses are gay...

Comment

• bullshit
        Full On Cocktard
        • Apr 2004

The point of my post is that Dave's not working on new music or putting together a decent band to go out on tour....

DLR is learning CPR while Hagar is jamming in front of thousands...might be time for the Roth Army to give Hagar some props...the dude is VH...like it or not....bitch and moan all you want...it's reality....

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

The point of this post is you're a dick sucking homo...

Comment

• azcrdnal
            Foot Soldier
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
            The point of this post is you're a dick sucking homo...
            you are correct sir.

Comment

• Hummarstra
              Commando
              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by azcrdnal
              you are correct sir.
              yes

Comment

• SNIPER
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jun 2004

Very sad story for Roth. He might of found something his good at. He sure cant sing or any other kind of music talent.

Comment

• bullshit
                  Full On Cocktard
                  • Apr 2004

Keep the faith dumbasses, I'm sure Roth will eventually cut a new track here or there eventually....the rest of the sane VH fans will pick up tickets to the summer tour and catch one hell of a show....

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by SNIPER
                    Very sad story for Roth. He might of found something his good at. He sure cant sing or any other kind of music talent.
                    Fuck Diaper, you really are beyond moronic!!!

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by bullshit
                      Keep the faith dumbasses, I'm sure Roth will eventually cut a new track here or there eventually....the rest of the sane VH fans will pick up tickets to the summer tour and catch one hell of a show....
                      Yeah Bullspunk, they can get free tickets right outside the show.
                      BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• SNIPER
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jun 2004

Go fuck yourself Jeezwapo! Fucking dumbass! I prob know more about Roth era halen then you. Dumbshit.

Comment

• Thetruthbaby
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Jun 2004

DAVE HAS NOTHING TO PROVE

Dave does basically whatever he wants now. He's got tons of money and his LEGACY is intact. Notice how they refer to him as "legendary". Funny, they always refer to him as legendary nowadays. I can't recall ever seeing RONDALD MCDONALD referred to as "legendary". Dave's version is the LEGENDARY version of VH and everyone knows it. Like I've said many times now, it just KILLS the Hagar geeks to know that no matter how much he tries, Hagar will never be looked at as "legend" the way Roth is. VH's legacy is with ROTH, just turn on classic rock radio if you don't believe. First though you'll need to remove the shit from your ears that has been collected from listening to VHagar.
                          DLR/VH IS JUST BETTER

Comment

• Cathedral
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

Yeah, Spammy's rocking the arenas alright...Have you heard any of the tracks from this tour?
                            Saying that Spammy is Van Halen proves that you have not. Their performance is shit, they are destroying not only Roth Tunes, but their own Hagaritaville tunes as well.

Man, what in the fuck is wrong with you sheep?
                            You are following a shadow of a once famous and well repsected band right into oblivion and i wish you well on your trip.
                            Just don't call me for bus fare when the reality, TRUE REALITY, finally sinks in.

If Roth never performs again there will still be nothing Spam boy can do to compete with the Roth/Halen Legacy. Hell, lets compare solo Spammy sales with the EEAS sales reciepts and see what that tells you.

Roth is a Legend, Spammy is to date, NOT!

But i guess the point of my post should be that you Spam fans are not only sheep, your deaf mother fuckers to boot if you think what their doing is better than their heydays with Dave (I am Van Halen) Roth...

This tour so far has sounded putrid, that's a fact for those of us who are true Halen fans. It is something else to you Baaaaa'ing, deaf, not knowing good music from bad when you hear it asswipes who lick the shit off of Ed's toilet seat.

Get a real ear for music before you try putting Roth fans in their place on their own turf.
                            Why are you here anyway?
                            Go jack off to your Red Rocker poster and choke on the jizz you spew...

Comment

• DLR_EngineRoom
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bullshit
                              The point of my post is that Dave's not working on new music or putting together a decent band to go out on tour....

DLR is learning CPR while Hagar is jamming in front of thousands...might be time for the Roth Army to give Hagar some props...the dude is VH...like it or not....bitch and moan all you want...it's reality....
                              Guess it's true what they say...y'know....you are what you eat, what did you say your name was?
                              http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t.../EddieDave.jpg
                              http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...ve_ed_2007.jpg
                              http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...os/TORCH_B.gif

Comment

Working...